Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:43 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I meant he can use Byakkugan with the Chidori...
OH.

See, everytime someone said "Byakkugan" or "Sharingan" I thought they meant that Sharingan was REQUIRED for Chidori.

He COULD use Byakkugan. Problem is Sharingan sees "into the future." Byakkugan doesn't. Sharingan predicts moves for a fast attacker.
That's why I'm kind of confused as to why he would use the two together.

Quote from first post: '' In addition to this, the users range of vision can increase over a very long distance. The strength of this vision may depend on the ability of the user. The increase in range of vision complements the new field of vision. This allows the user to detect, without effort, any action within a 15m radius (the small blind spot is counted as an exception)''

Neji can see the movements that are around him w Byakkugan, and if we're talking about Neji TJ, he can see far more than 15m. around him, so the closer the foe gets, the more effective the Chidori is.
You do realize Chidori is TECHNICALLY a long range move due to the motion of the user?
15 meters isn't going to assist much. Even more than that won't because just because Neji can detect movements doesn't mean he can predict them. He's doomed to miss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:55 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
OH.

See, everytime someone said "Byakkugan" or "Sharingan" I thought they meant that Sharingan was REQUIRED for Chidori.

He COULD use Byakkugan. Problem is Sharingan sees "into the future." Byakkugan doesn't. Sharingan predicts moves for a fast attacker.

Quote from first post: '' In addition to this, the users range of vision can increase over a very long distance. The strength of this vision may depend on the ability of the user. The increase in range of vision complements the new field of vision. This allows the user to detect, without effort, any action within a 15m radius (the small blind spot is counted as an exception)''

Neji can see the movements that are around him w Byakkugan, and if we're talking about Neji TJ, he can see far more than 15m. around him, so the closer the foe gets, the more effective the Chidori is.
You do realize Chidori is TECHNICALLY a long range move due to the motion of the user?
15 meters isn't going to assist much. Even more than that won't because just because Neji can detect movements doesn't mean he can predict them. He's doomed to miss.

2 Tomoe Sharingan was the one Kakashi had when he fought against the Rock Nin, he could copy the moves (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu) and percieve them, but he couldnt predict them...so you're telling me Kakashi was lucky that he hitted him?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:58 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
OH.

2 Tomoe Sharingan was the one Kakashi had when he fought against the Rock Nin, he could copy the moves (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu) and percieve them, but he couldnt predict them...so you're telling me Kakashi was lucky that he hitted him?
Yes he can. When Sasuke got Sharigan Level 2 he could see Naruto's moves before they actually occurred.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:03 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

Yes he can. When Sasuke got Sharigan Level 2 he could see Naruto's moves before they actually occurred.

Wrong, level 2 is 2 tomoe, level 3 is 3 tomoe, the third tomoe means that the user can predict Taijutsu.
What battle are you talking about?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:05 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

Wrong, level 2 is 2 tomoe, level 3 is 3 tomoe, the third tomoe means that the user can predict Taijutsu.
My bad. I think I ment 3. Naruto VS Sasuke. The big fight. He could PREDICT Naruto's moves. NO DOUBT Kakashi can also do that.

Your fancy words won't get you outta this one... >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:28 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

My bad. I think I ment 3. Naruto VS Sasuke. The big fight. He could PREDICT Naruto's moves. NO DOUBT Kakashi can also do that.

Well yeah, he has 3 tomoe NOW, not BEFORE, when he fought against the Rock Nin...  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:33 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Well yeah, he has 3 tomoe NOW, not BEFORE, when he fought against the Rock Nin...
KAKASHI DIDN'T HAVE 3 PRONGS?!

Well, then I'd say he made it by:
1. Pure speed
2. Experience
3. Skill and
4. Yes, luck.

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:47 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

1. Pure speed
2. Experience
3. Skill and
4. Yes, luck.

xd

OMG GURL IM GONNA KEEL YEW!!!, U DONT HAVE KAKASHI GAIDEN?!?!?
I think Kakashi was quite the thing when he was young. The Sharingan made him what he's now, powerful, but without much resistance.

And what the hell is a prong?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:50 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

1. Pure speed
2. Experience
3. Skill and
4. Yes, luck.

xd

I think Kakashi was quite the thing when he was young. The Sharingan made him what he's now, powerful, but without much resistance.

Yeah I do. But it's 500 miles away so I can't check. He didn't have Sharingan, period, when we first saw him use Chidori.
At least someone likes my Stamp result. I was thinking about it yesterday. It really isn't so bad a result. But I really wanted Shikamaru or Shino. >_<;

Prong. Pointed edge. It's what I've always called those things in the Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Antlers have prongs. They're the little pointy things.

EDIT: Wow, beat me to it.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:56 pm
Captain Verd
Antlers have prongs. They're the little pointy things.

EDIT: Wow, beat me to it.
DEER ANTLERS?! *SPAZZ*

*cough*

Only because I READ YOUR MIND. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

1. Pure speed
2. Experience
3. Skill and
4. Yes, luck.

xd

Yeah I do. But it's 500 miles away so I can't check. He didn't have Sharingan, period, when we first saw him use Chidori.
At least someone likes my Stamp result. I was thinking about it yesterday. It really isn't so bad a result. But I really wanted Shikamaru or Shino. >_<;

Prong. Pointed edge. It's what I've always called those things in the Sharingan.

Yeah, I know that, THAT part it was pure speed and focus as far as he could get, but when he realized he hitted the Kage Bunshin, he knew he was screwed.

You mean the Ninja Stamping? what did you get?  

Pekora

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:31 am
User Image

Final conclusion: NEJI CAN USE THE CHIDORI.
End.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:41 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

1. Pure speed
2. Experience
3. Skill and
4. Yes, luck.

xd

Yeah, I know that, THAT part it was pure speed and focus as far as he could get, but when he realized he hitted the Kage Bunshin, he knew he was screwed.

You mean the Ninja Stamping? what did you get?
Verd's Stamping... I got Young Kakashi. >_<;  

Syndactyly

Last Messiah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:55 am
he would have to have a lightning affinity...
the only reason sasuke can use it is cause sharingan can allow him to copy any jutsu regardless of chakra affinity. all he did was copy kakashi's and then kakashi showed him how to perfect it....
Good luck neji....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces