Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:01 pm
"We're going the speed of light, something that only magic can achieve at the moment. In about five seconds we'll.... Be where we need to be, but I won't let you out unless you're disguised." Jou commented, just as they landed in front of an old rickety house. "Knowing you, this case has to be big. And considering some of the..... Tension over this whole issue, you get the point."

He paused. "What's going to happen is you're going to look, feel, smell like a fairy. But, it's just like having a blanket over your real body. It's not a transformation which has a time limit." He explained, while he worked on the other's guise. "One thing to keep in mind while in there, don't stare. Some of the creatures.... AKA, Trolls, knomes and centares do not enjoy being picked out of a crowd, especially trolls. Face up, please, or this will come out at an odd angle. There, done! Until we see our lawyer, you're a fairy, just don't do anything to let that false identity go."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:12 pm
Seto felt odd having this layer of... whatever over him, but decided that it was like wearing his old purple coat only backwards. He wasn't entirely sure of what to do with it, so he just sort of instantly slipped into RPG mode.
'Heh... like Madonna when she goes into the world of the Espers, only a little different I guess, since I'm disguised and she wasn't, but still, it's kind of like that... or maybe Tina going into the world of humans... She was kind of disguised I suppose. Her and Aeris both. Okay, so Aeris was from a different game but still...' Seto's thoughts continued along like that until he got to the idea that he shouldn't be staring no matter how fantastic a being he ran into. He hated being stared at himself and he knew it, on account of his celebrity status.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:20 am
"Okay, come on." Jou commented, grabbing the other's wrist and dragging him along. Soon enough they were standing in a line of odds and ends, well more like odd creatures. one of the walls they were by was mirrored. Most likely a way of making sure no trouble started in the line. Jou caught Seto touching his own face as though fascinated by it once, but decided he was better left alone. "I can help who's next." Stated a green skinned receptionist, a wood nymph. "We're here to file a counter suit against a ruling of the court, we'll also need a lawyer." Jou casually commented.

"Oh, yes, there's a bit of paper work before we can set up the appointment, hmmm... I think this is best handled by Gilda." She commented, simply. "Gilda, these two are in need of a lawyer, take them to your office if you will." She commented.

A centaur strode up, before nodding. "This way." She simply commented, clodding her way down one of the many halls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:26 pm
Seto followed, not really knowing what to do. He was fascinated by his own appearance. He'd never seen anything like it before. He had also never been defended by a female lawyer, or a centaur for that matter. He stayed quiet, mulling everything over.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:23 pm
"I'll need your last known name and date of birth so I can pull out the proper case files and give you the proper paperwork." She commented, shutting the door. Jou nodded, realizing that Seto was not going to respond for himself and elbowed him a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:12 am
"What? Last known..." Seto stopped, he'd deal with that later. "Er... October 25th 1987."
Seto was not really following, but paperwork he could understand. He knew how that worked, after all, he had years of experiance at KaibaCorp.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:26 am
"Last known meaning this lifetime. I've never heard of a fairy that hasn't known about reincarnation...." She commented, copying down the proper information. "Better give me your true name as well, it'll make this quicker if you do."

Jounouchi decided to take control just then. "Um... Well, he's not allowed to have it just yet... I know it though." Jou thus proceeded to type it into the computer for her.

"Then, all we have to do is wait for your files to get pulled up." She commented, watching the screen.

She blanched suddenly at the file that popped up. "Oh.... My." She commented. "Seth? You want me to counter the ruling on Seth's case?!"

Jou nodded, smiling gently. "You really need to update that, his name's Seto Kaiba now, reincarnated. Isn't there any laws on such cases?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:38 am
"Wait, who is this, Seth, you're going on about? What did he do?" Seto asked, not being able to maintain his composure. Being left out of the loop was something he hated almost more than anything.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:53 pm
"Seth, Seto was who you once.... Were before. You wouldn't remember anything about that. You understand the theories and stories of re- incarnation? You've also been told about Seth before with the Millenium Necklace that Isis has, I believe." Jou commented. "Though, I can't be too sure. What was it he did with our kind anyway?"

"He enslaved and made them into tools of war for the pharoah." The centaur commented. "I can pull up what files we have on the subject, if you'd wish to review and familiarize yourself with them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:40 pm
"What? You mean that tripe Isis was going on about me being a war general in ancient Egypt wasn't just tripe?" Seto was not sure whether to be furious with himself or Isis, or to be shocked or to be... well, his usual stoic self. As was only natural, stoicism won out. "I... What did I do?"
Seto read over the papers that were handed to him. "I did all that?" He asked shocked, reading of what Seth had done with the Millenium rod.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:46 pm
"And you wondered why I didn't want you to know about me." The other commented. "Actually, we could take off that disguise now, if you'd rather."

"Yes, those are all the crimes of emprisionment and slavery brought before the court, many are still too fearful to even speak about what occured to them." Their lawyer commented. "But, it is true that those reincarnated are meant to have a second chance, I'm sure we can find a loophole in the laws about this and maybe get you off of your crimes through a test of some sort...."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:56 pm
"Does the fact that there are dragons living in my garden count somehow? I mean, I didn't put them there or anything..." Seto said, happy to be free of the disguise. He had not been enjoying the feeling. "And I haven't done anything to him." Seto motioned to Joey.
"Besides, I'm my own person." Seto admonished as he so often did. "I make my own destiny."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:00 pm
"Yup, but it says here, it must be one equal to the crime committed. I think I have an idea as to what could help get you completely free from this though. Has Jou told you about cocooning yet?" The other questioned.

"No, and I would like it better if he never had to know." Jou commented, harshly.

"But, Jou, this maybe the only possible test Seto can take and actually accomplish, all the court would have to do is speed..." She started.

"Speed my body into it and put my life at complete risk by doing so!" He yelled at her, he was starting to get very testy about this subject.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:15 pm
Seto blinked at Jou's out burst. That was usually his sort of thing, and seeing Jou like that reminded him hard that they were very similar sometimes. "Jou... whatever it is... I don't care. I have to do something don't I? Why would I put your life at risk? I've done that before, I ended up in a coma. I won't do it again. I promise."
Seto hoped that his word was enough, it always had been. There was no way he could pay his way out of this one, but that was alright. It was about time he payed fairly for a crime of his, rather than being mindcrushed instead.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:25 pm
"What he won't tell you, I'm sure I can very well explain... I'm sure you've become aware that fairies are very similiar to well... Butterflies, but that's because that's what they evolved from, well... Somewhat. But, anyway point is, Jou being a changling type, first has to change into his true form, or the one before you before he undergoes the bigger change, or the metamorphisis of sorts. Like a catepiller becomes a butterfly. He will become a cocoon so to speak and usually the results for most of his kind is fatal during this occurance do to the increasing number of humans that find them like this. Which is why I would like to convince the court to let you take care of him while he is in such a state. If he survives then, they are forced to admit you would do no harm in your current life if he dies then the ruling stays in place." She concluded.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff