Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:59 pm
Sasuke Lover5
Novatone
Aruko_Shinobi
-Aruko walks around-

"Hmm. Not much going on here."

read the story...there's plenty going on... 3nodding

There is alot going but alot of reading 3nodding
((Ok ok. I get your point. Don't need to 3nodding me))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:07 am
Aruko_Shinobi
Sasuke Lover5
Novatone
Aruko_Shinobi
-Aruko walks around-

awwww but 3nodding is fun...why ruin it?  

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:09 pm
Novatone
Aruko_Shinobi
Sasuke Lover5
Novatone
Aruko_Shinobi
-Aruko walks around-

awwww but 3nodding is fun...why ruin it?

((I know. 3nodding Really. 3nodding ))

"Huh? Oh. It's nothing. Really!" Darz sat back up and looked at the two.

Clar tried to hold his breath before Shizume tackled him... but he was a little late. After she let go, Clar swam up to get some air. "GGAAHHH!(heavy breathing). God, that felt like forever!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:40 pm
"Mmmhmmm..." Sabrina said to Darz, eyeing him. She heard Clar gasping for breath. She laughed as the two played, well fought or err...  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:06 am
Shizume laughed. and tackled him again. but a little harder and he started skipping on the water when Shizume saw that she started laughing really hard. "1,2,3,4.. Hey Sabrina I just 4 clar skips on the water."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Sabrina laughed as Clar skipped on the water.
"That's gonna leave a mark. Woohoo 4 skips!!! Good job, Shizume-chan!!" Sabrina pumped her fist in the air then she turned to Darz.
"Darz? I was going to ask you a question early, but then I decided nevermind. But I'll ask you now...do you have...um...family?" Sabrina said quietly.

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:48 pm
"Huh? Oh." Darz looked at the ground. "I have no family. It's just me...and my...brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:21 am
"Ah...." Sabrina said sadly looking into the distance. "I'm sorry." Sabrina stood up. "Well, um...I'll be back." Sabrina said wandering into the forest.  

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:37 pm
As Sabrina walked into the forest, Darz looked up at the sky. *My brother...*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Sabrina walked slowly down a beated path, looking up at the trees and admiring them.
"I wonder if my family was still alive...would I be here?" Sabrina held back some tears and closed her eyes. She sighed and listened to the wind blow through the trees. "Ha...that's enough, Sabrina." She said to herself and she ran back to their make-shift camp. She saw Darz still sitting down near the river and saw Shizume and Clar still fighting in the water. She laughed and thought how lucky she was to be alive.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:09 pm
(I'm throuwing in a little history about Shizume)

When Shizume heard that Darz only had a brother she walked over to him and sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey Darz, your upset about your brother right? If so I know how you feel, my brothers both of them, well it was during the chuunin exame, it was the second exame and both of my brother where in a battle when they encountered a ninja, my brother Itoko told me that he didn't look human and that his name was Orochimaru and brother my brothers, Itoko and Masaya got the curse mark and when I was asleep they left to go look for him."Shizume said almost cring at the thought of loosing her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:54 pm
"Your brothers' are dead. You're lucky...unlike me." Darz stood up. "Well, best get some rest before tomorrow. Night." Darz climbed into his sleeoing bag and went to sleep.

Clar climbed out of the water and sat next to Shizume. "I'm not tired yet." *Why am I the only one without a brother tragic story...*  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:02 pm
"Your right Darz...we should get some sleep...I know I got some early, but I'm still quite tired. Oh and Shizume-chan? Before you go to sleep, please kill the fire." Sabrina yawned and crawled on her blanket, curled into a ball and fell asleep.

Clar watch Darz and Sabrina fall asleep and turned to Shizume.
"So you lost your brothers? How sad...I haven't lost anyone...yet." Clar said as he tried to dry his hair with a towel.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:43 pm
viewtifulkye
"Your brothers' are dead. You're lucky...unlike me." Darz stood up. "Well, best get some rest before tomorrow. Night." Darz climbed into his sleeoing bag and went to sleep.

Clar climbed out of the water and sat next to Shizume. "I'm not tired yet." *Why am I the only one without a brother tragic story...*

There not dead  

Itachi Girl5

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:46 pm
"Rather have my brother's dead than in the hands of Orochimaru."Shizume said drying off putting the fire out. Shizume tried to sleep but she couldn't she went outside neer the river crying at loosing her brothers.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games