Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

attila the fun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:24 pm
Shikalee
Everything

I don't get the shadows thing, and um, I don't know much about Japanese folklore because I do not live in Japan LOL.

Oh and re: hating characters, it's just fun to bash things. Especially if they have bad hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:28 pm
who is shikamaru  

puzzleman

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Already knew about "The Konoha Flash." xd

not ''konoha flash'', just ''flash'' =O. Like the guy from the comics? Yeah, that guy.
The Japanese version said Konoha. >_>;;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Fire
"The Fourth Hokage (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage), also known as "The Leaf's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō)..."

No, not IN the game, the guys who played the game called him Flash, instead of Fourth or Yondaime...like if they wouldnt know two shits about him or Naruto in that case. =O
Confused. You lost me.

The guys who played NH3, called Yondaime as Flash, instead of his nickname, which is Yondaime. It gives you the impression that they dont know nothing about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:39 pm
puzzleman
who is shikamaru

Read the ******** manga.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:57 pm
puzzleman
who is shikamaru
My wife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Shikalee
puzzleman
who is shikamaru
My wife.
rofl  

kimmiepoo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:22 pm
attilathefun
Shikalee
Everything

I don't get the shadows thing, and um, I don't know much about Japanese folklore because I do not live in Japan LOL.

Oh and re: hating characters, it's just fun to bash things. Especially if they have bad hair.
R U STOOPID??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SMART IS IF YOU READ EVERYTHING ABOUT JAPAN AND EAT POCKY ALL DAY EVERY DAY AND SAY KAWAAAAAAAAAIII DESU ALL THE TIME AND UM

CLEARLY YOU DON'T REALIZE

SHOOTING RAINBOWS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF JAPANESE LIFE LOL YOU'RE SO DUMB FOR NOT KNOWING THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET OUT OF THE GUILD U RETARD PUZZLEMAN FOR GUILD MOD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:38 am
Captain Verd
attilathefun
Shikalee
Everything

R U STOOPID??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SMART IS IF YOU READ EVERYTHING ABOUT JAPAN AND EAT POCKY ALL DAY EVERY DAY AND SAY KAWAAAAAAAAAIII DESU ALL THE TIME AND UM

CLEARLY YOU DON'T REALIZE

SHOOTING RAINBOWS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF JAPANESE LIFE LOL YOU'RE SO DUMB FOR NOT KNOWING THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET OUT OF THE GUILD U RETARD PUZZLEMAN FOR GUILD MOD
Please, like I have to be a gaijin to take a simple college class. I'm learning Asian culture because it's going to make me rich one day. Unlike you. rolleyes Being an a*****e doesn't make people rich or successful, it makes them losers.

You're both the fools that said that that made her DUMB. Not me. I simply said that it was IGNORANT on her part to make fun of something, and ironically, one of the few jutsu that actually has a little history. It made her look stupid as hell, yes, and acting MORE stupid isn't going to somehow make that go away.  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:10 am
Actuall, look at every movie star, businessman, politician, etc.

I'd say being an *sshole gets you very rich.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:11 am
EwYouNerd
Actuall, look at every movie star, businessman, politician, etc.

I'd say being an *sshole gets you very rich.
Hekka yes it does.

And um Shikalee: OHHHHHHHHHHH BURN ON MY FUTURE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lol srsly, AZN CULTURE IS GONNA MAKE ME RICH BUT NOT U CUZ UR A FAGGIT AND A FURRY >( BUT UM THE JOKE'S ON U B/C I'M ALSO MAJRN IN AZN CULTURE AT COLLEGE AND IT'S ALREADY MADE ME LOADS OF MONEY B/C I LIVE IN AMAERICA AND THERE'S SO MUCH USE FOR AZN CULTURE IN AMAERICA GOOD THING I DON'T LIVE IN AJAPN W/ THE PERVERTS LOLOLOLOLOOL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:49 pm
What's going on here -_- I thougt we had put all the fighting aside?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:23 pm
churrlo
It's hard to resist calling out complete morons. You're right though. I'm done here.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:04 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
It's hard to resist calling out complete morons. You're right though. I'm done here.
Inorite? Lol rainbows rofl You guys are so retarded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
puzzleman
who is shikamaru

Read the ******** manga.

I read most of it  

puzzleman

attila the fun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:02 pm
Shikalee
Please, like I have to be a gaijin to take a simple college class. I'm learning Asian culture because it's going to make me rich one day. Unlike you. rolleyes Being an a*****e doesn't make people rich or successful, it makes them losers.

This is like almost as funny as that time when you said no one can write like Kishimoto.

eta ¿Qué quiere decir "gaijin"? No hablo japonés. sad

also eta ^ Sarcasm.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas