Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101
So you Think you're a Sonic Fan... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Sonic the Hedgehog...
  fan?
  or fanatic?
View Results

SatinLights

32,015 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:17 pm
I still have a pack of Sonic Hot Rings - special edition Lifesavers that came out in honor of Sonic 2! MMM, I bet they're extra tasty now!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:57 pm
lolx i really want sonic!!  

Page 42

Newbie Noob

Takurah

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:51 pm
scary...................... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:52 am
my bro has every sonic game even on his computer so i play like 24 7  

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:53 am
shadows my fav cause hes like all black and red and just so melow and to his self and he will try and kill who he needs to kill!!GO SHADOW!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:08 pm
I am a fan compared to chuu! But thats only because I have no money spending it on the games... sweatdrop  

Cosaca

Sexy Toy

Icy Death Bringer

Interesting Conversationalist

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:50 pm
awsome...u are a great sonic fanatic...i got alot...and i mean a lot of sonic games  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:31 pm
Gosh, you have quite a collection right there.

I'm only a Sonic Fan, but I played almost all games since the first Master Sistem Sonic The Hedgehog until the Sonic The Hedgehog for XBox, so I can consider myself as a old-school fan.

Anyway, my greatest problem is that I don't have enough money to mantain my library full of rpg games such as AD&D and also buy all sonic-related stuff.

Anyway, my sonic favourite character is Miles "Tails" Prower since the first time I saw him, back at the 90's, when the Saturday morning's show were put on air in Spain  

fanpire22

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:13 pm
Well, I may enjoy Sonic cartoons and comics...but I think it's safe to say I'm on the fan level sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 pm
fanpire22
Gosh, you have quite a collection right there.

I'm only a Sonic Fan, but I played almost all games since the first Master Sistem Sonic The Hedgehog until the Sonic The Hedgehog for XBox, so I can consider myself as a old-school fan.

Anyway, my greatest problem is that I don't have enough money to mantain my library full of rpg games such as AD&D and also buy all sonic-related stuff.

Anyway, my sonic favourite character is Miles "Tails" Prower since the first time I saw him, back at the 90's, when the Saturday morning's show were put on air in Spain
I always watch Sonic X when I can, I'm less fanatic about things no matter how much I like it, like Sonic and Dragons. I would never be a fanatic sweatdrop

My favorite character is Shadow. I've always had a thing with mysterious and dark yet powerful characters 3nodding

I do Sonic art too so if anyone has requests, I'd be happy to pull em off 3nodding

Oh, and 1 more thing Fanpire, your signature, I think "a born" should be "a birth" but if it's supposed to be like that, then nevermind =3  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

fanpire22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:57 am
Honmaru The Guardian
Oh, and 1 more thing Fanpire, your signature, I think "a born" should be "a birth" but if it's supposed to be like that, then nevermind =3

*Fanpy feels obliterated by his dorkyness*

Ouch, I didn't notice it... I had that signature since the first day I ended up here (Gaia), and that's almost... 3, 4 years? Maybe more.

Thanks for pointing it, no-one did it before, so I couldn't notice that error by myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 am
I would do that, but sadly I can't afford it all.
But right now, I would have to say fan.  

Infernu

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:24 pm
fanpire22
Honmaru The Guardian

*Fanpy feels obliterated by his dorkyness*

Ouch, I didn't notice it... I had that signature since the first day I ended up here (Gaia), and that's almost... 3, 4 years? Maybe more.

Thanks for pointing it, no-one did it before, so I couldn't notice that error by myself. sweatdrop
No problem, always happy to help 3nodding
And here I was worried you'd be offended sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:33 pm
hmm i think i'm between fan and fanatic, we have all of the original series, tons of different games and posters, and plushies. Right now we have been working on getting the next series.  

coco_cream_kitty

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:06 pm
Z, your room is like a god or something... The best kind in the videogame land.. A Sonic god. heart heart heart heart I have a few games, a load of comics and I have posters on my wall, but I have none of the things you do. gonk  
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff