EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:06 pm
kimmiepoo
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Tenten's hobby is fortune telling. And making love to pointy objects.
Be serious. I wanna know. xd Fortune telling sounds right...
I was being serious. It's in the databook. Along with Neji's hate of pumpkins and his love of meditating.

And Gai's boxing and running laps and his romanticism heart
YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME THIS TIME, PUMPKIN-CHAN!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valerie I love you.

HAWJKEHJAWEHJAWEH evil Back off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:06 pm
I don't consider myself a yaoi fan on principle, because the fandom is all about just throwing two OMG BISHIE male characters together for the sake of it being hot. But I support certain yaoi pairings on the basis that it actually makes sense to me. (Like GaiNeji, despite it making sense to very few people. But daddy issues and power struggles aside, it IS hot I have to admit.) Same with het or yuri. It shouldn't be about the gender of the characters anyway, just their compatibility.  

User_1426750

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:07 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
I was being serious. It's in the databook. Along with Neji's hate of pumpkins and his love of meditating.
s**t. It's in the FIRST one, isn't it? I only currently own the second, so I've only peeked in the first.

Do you know Japanese? Because a lot of people say they have the Data Books, but they're not in English... >_>;

Neji's databook information from the second databook translated:

Hyuuga Neiji pg 136-139

Pg 136
Destiny is not something someone chooses!

pg 137

Released from the chains of destiny, the Hyuuga’s gift, the ‘eye’ looks up at the endless sky. Even though born in the great house of Hyuuga and loved for his gift, the chains of destiny which bind him as a branch house member bother him. But the strength that Naruto shows him during the chuunin exams bring changes to his heart.

(Pic of Neiji’s back)
“seven, 2 o clock within 2 meters behind”
He strives to reach higher levels and does not forget to train.

What is important to people is not where you were born but how you live. Always cool and calm, but his heart is already aflame and looking at higher places.
“It seems that there might be a high possibility of hidden enemies. If that is so, then make a strategy against that.”

Because of great defense and analysis through the Byakugan and impressive understanding of situations, Shikamaru assigns him platoon leader.

His place behind his companions; his teammates, Neiji bravely faces the enemy. This shows his rationality and how important teamwork is to him.

Training severely in order to reach higher levels. Another aspect of his character is ignorance of information he has no interest in. He possesses a Spartan like personality.

Registration number: 012587
Birthday: July 3rd (14 Cancer)
Height:160.1 cm, weight: 46.8 kg, bloodtype: 0
Personality: cool, realistic
Likes to eat: herring noodles
Dislikes: pumpkins
Likes to say: progress (take flight)
Hobbies: meditation; clearing his mind

Graduation from Academy: 12
Assignment ranking: D: 22, C:12, B:0, A:1, S:0

pg 138

Vision granted by heaven!! One blindspot leads him to trouble

Weakness
Byakugan, Hakkesho Haiten, all attacked one by one by Kitomaru. The seemingly undefeatable jutsu’s weakness is revealed. With the jutsu’s vision pierced, Neiji is wounded. But he does not lose his calm. Till the end of the very end, he analyzes the situation and makes victory his!

Genius
The arrow pierces through his vision and goes through Neiji. But Neiji knows better than anyone his weakness. That is why he deliberately faces the arrow. The ultimate secret plan of finding life in the face of death! Using its effect, Neiji uses his taijutsu on Kitomaru. Never complacent with his ability and a constantly training striver, coupled with the ‘never give up’ attitude he learned from Naruto, a new evolution descends on this true genius.

(Pic of spear piercing Neiji)
Giving up on evading, Neiji is pierced with the arrow.

Giving up on evading! This is his last strategy. Through the strings of victory in his hands, he lets out his taijutsu!

Pg 139
Severing the bonds of destiny and forging new ones with friends!

Always showing unique ability, Neiji one day began to be called a genius. But there is a contrast to the praise and his position in the clan. This difference forms the character of Neiji who is troubled by his talent and destiny. But severing the bonds of destiny and finding companions, for Neiji, the word genius becomes the motivation towards victory for friends who trust in his ability.

The one who gives light
The customs of Hyuuga, and the destiny through blood which oppress Neji.

“To save those who call me undeservingly, genius!"

Because he was living in abysmal darkness, and because he was saved from that darkness, he believes in the ‘one who gives light.’ “Destiny is not chosen for you,” is something he can state. Naruto Uzumaki- Neji leaves everything up to the the blinding light that will save Sasuke!

smile
WHERE THE s**t DID YOU GET THAT? Please tell me... I can only read like... 1/17th of the book. xd

That's so cool xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Warning- High Voltage
I don't consider myself a yaoi fan on principle, because the fandom is all about just throwing two OMG BISHIE male characters together for the sake of it being hot. But I support certain yaoi pairings on the basis that it actually makes sense to me. (Like GaiNeji, despite it making sense to very few people. But daddy issues and power struggles aside, it IS hot I have to admit.) Same with het or yuri. It shouldn't be about the gender of the characters anyway, just their compatibility.

heart heart heart heart heart Everything you say is so hot and makes so much sense.

Agreed completely. *siighh* cheese_whine  

EwYouNerd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:08 pm
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

heart heart heart heart heart Everything you say is so hot and makes so much sense.

It's because I use this rare thing called EARTH LOGIC. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Oh and Shikalee, I have most of the characters pages translated from online forums and official sites, so you can request a character and I can give you their page biggrin  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
s**t. It's in the FIRST one, isn't it? I only currently own the second, so I've only peeked in the first.

Do you know Japanese? Because a lot of people say they have the Data Books, but they're not in English... >_>;
Just the translations. You can find them around on the internets.
HAWT s**t BOMBS. I had no idea! This whole time I was translating it-- BY HAND. D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

I just can't throw two people together because they are good looking or something neutral If the character dynamics are psychologically boring, or I can't see it lasting, I usually don't get very interested.

THOUGH I MUST SAY GATTSGRIFFITH4EVA RITE?  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:10 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
AsuShika doesn't bother me, and age gaps don't bother me. biggrin Now that Shikamaru is fifteen, he's cognitively developed enough to make his own decisions, but..uh. Asuma is dead. XD and I don't ship 12 year old Shikamaru with Asuma. Anyways, nuerologically speaking, age difference means little once someone is an actual mid-late adolescence (when it's a child and adult, that's a COMPLETELY different story and very very wrong D: )

I think Asuma's warm, laid-back, humourous and understanding personality mixed well with Shikamaru's reluctant, lazy, intellectual and tense personality. They also had nice intellectual stimulation and great dynamics. I like it as teacher/student, platonic, or romantic biggrin
I guess I just WANT to be bothered by it. It's hard for me to admit my perversions without being nudged a few times. >_>;; HINT HINT.
I think Shikamaru is still to mentally unstable to make those sort of choices. But that's... just my opinion.

redface Gah! Stop it! xd You're making me want to draw a very nasty yaoi.

Hahah, I don't see teenager/adult as a bad thing so I have no problem admitting to my 'perversions', especially in a ninja society where teenagers must be a lot more mature than they are in THIS society XD (where they're taught to care about trivial things). Plus, in that society, it's a lot less likely a teenager will be taken advantage of since most, at that age, have like..jutsus that can liquify nutsacks that try to rape them, so it's more likely things will be trusted to be consentual.

Yeah, I think Shikamaru has a lot to learn about relationships before he enters a serious one, but he had the deepest relationship with Asuma, imo. Chouji coming in second. I just think Asuma gave him a lot of comfort and a lot of what he'd need biggrin Kurenai seems pretty intelligent in stats, too, so maybe she could. I doubt Shikamaru would be able to overcome the guilt of being with Asuma's woman, though, lol XD

DRAW IT DRAW IT. PLEASE.
I don't see it as a bad thing either but you've got to understand: I'm pretty NEW to being open about my... LIKING yaoi...

Oh god... Comfort. >O<;;

Gah. Maybe... Maybe I will. But I'm actually working on something at the moment. xd Hawt mouth-to-mouth? surprised

MOUTH TO MOUTH IS GOOD.

And yeah it sucks coming out of the yaoi closet since the fangirls are so stupid neutral
I have a vision... a GOOD vision. >O<;; I think I should draw it before I go to bed and lose it in my huge head.

Heheh. Yeah... really. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Warning- High Voltage
I am VERY picky with pairings on a physical and mental level and all yaoi must LOOK good. In my opinion.  

Syndactyly

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:16 pm
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

I just can't throw two people together because they are good looking or something neutral If the character dynamics are psychologically boring, or I can't see it lasting, I usually don't get very interested.

THOUGH I MUST SAY GATTSGRIFFITH4EVA RITE?
I'm very monogamous in my shipping. I can't put characters in multiple pairings. I feel unloyal. neutral And I hate it when two characters are thrown together to "get them out of the way." Much like LeeSaku is half the time. At least do the pairing justice. If you have to twist a character so OOC that it doesn't work, then what's the point anyway? But sadly that's what 99.99999% of fic is. And no I didn't make that fact up. e_e

Griffith wanted Gatts so so so bad it wasn't even funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:16 pm
EwYouNerd
Oh and Shikalee, I have most of the characters pages translated from online forums and official sites, so you can request a character and I can give you their page biggrin
xd Cell 10? Asuma, Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru?

Yeah, I know. I'm such a team 10 STALKER. xd

You should probably PM that to me. D: If you don't mind. I'd love you lots. Even though I probably already know most of Shikamaru's... he has like, FOUR pages or something. O_O;;  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
I am VERY picky with pairings on a physical and mental level and all yaoi must LOOK good. In my opinion.

In reality, what looks good is not what makes a pairing work well. I think, if you're going to apply some realism to your characters (like you do with shikamaru) and coorelate realistic psychology with their fictional psychology, I wouldn't really care how a pairing looked. Most people in Naruto are good-looking, anyways. To me, GaiNeji looks good (masculine man with emotional personality with feminine man with reserved personality yay), but even if either of them were ugly I'd probably still like it XD for example, ItaKisa interests me (though I dont care for it MUCH) and I'm not at all attracted to either character. I'm not really attracted to Asuma or Shikamaru but I think they look very good together :O but it's really the dynamics that count. I could give a crap about how people look together : that's just uh retarded and shallow.

I SHIP ME/VALERIE AND IM UGLY sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Oh believe me, I'm extremely picky as well. And most traditional yaoi pairings just don't do it for me. But my biggest issue with the yaoi fandom are the uke and seme roles that completely ruin a character. It's very unrealistic and just. Ugh. No thanks.  

User_1426750

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
xd Cell 10? Asuma, Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru?

Yeah, I know. I'm such a team 10 STALKER. xd

You should probably PM that to me. D: If you don't mind. I'd love you lots. Even though I probably already know most of Shikamaru's... he has like, FOUR pages or something. O_O;;

I'll PM the entire team 10 thing to you right now heart biggrin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces