Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:28 pm
Mizuumi followed Shizume.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:34 pm
sorano_yasha_wind
"It's my fault i wasnt paying attention." looks up at the sky.
"it's a good thing that Kyo was here." sweatdrop scraches head.

"Kyo?" he stood there scratching his head. "Who's that?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:56 pm
"I wounder what happend? Anyway let's hurry Mizuumi"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:57 pm
"Ok."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:06 pm
Shizume and Mizuumi where at the hospital with in ten minutes. The two girl walked to the front desk "Can we see Amaya?" Shizume asked feeling a little dumb that she doesn't know her last name.
"Sorry but no vititars." The nurse said starting at the girls.
"Aww please where her studen't." Shizume pleaded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:08 pm
"Kyo is a tiger that lives here and she happend to break my fall....Come on we have to hurry...i sence danger and it's close by." grabs Ryo by the wrist and hoppes on Cassie.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:22 pm
"Come on, please." Mizuumi pleaded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:52 pm
sorano_yasha_wind
"Kyo is a tiger that lives here and she happend to break my fall....Come on we have to hurry...i sence danger and it's close by." grabs Ryo by the wrist and hoppes on Cassie.

Ryo whistles for Rose and she jumps on Cassie. "What do you mean? What's close by?" He looks over to Sorano looking a little worried.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:20 pm
"please let us see Amaya sensei" The two girls pleaded  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:43 pm
"Sorry, I said no visitors. Maybe you can see her tommorow." The nurse tried to compromise with them.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:56 pm
"Excuse us. Mizuumi come here for a moment" Shizume said draging her away from the desk. "I'm not arguing anymore know." Shizume said making some hand sighns. "Koranick sleep jutsu" Shizume whispered casting a genjutsu that also affected Mizuumi Shizume made somemore hand sighns after all the people in the waiting room where asleep "Release"Shizume said tapping Mizzumi that woke her up. "Come on i'm not good with genjutsu so we have to hurry" Shizume said dragging her to Amaya's room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:15 pm
"Im coming, im coming."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:31 am
The two girls made to the room before the genjutsu wore off. Shizume knicked on the door and entered the room. Amaya was unconsious on the bed. "Know I see why they didn't want visitors. All well" Shizume said walking over to her. Shizume started making some sighns and held her hands over the person healing her. "Well I don't know alot but I know some medical jutsu's. Come on all she needs to do know is rest. Come jumping out the window." Shizume said walking over to the window opening the window and jumoing out landing on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:40 am
"i'll explain later. but for now we have to hurry or he will catch us!" Sorano said looking left, right, behind Ryo, and Below for something.
"Mew, Mew, Moew!" *Translation: Cassie please go faster!*  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:00 pm
"But..." Then ryo felt a tug on his shirt and saw that it was Rose. "Rose, what is it girl?" She began to whimper in fear of something. What could this be? Rose rarely gets like this.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff