Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
  Yes.
  Sort of... Good plot.
  Sucks
View Results

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Sakura rushed down the stairs, seeing Serene sobbing she ran over to the other side of the room to wake Naruto. "Naruto! Somethings up with Serene!" she hissed at him before heading over to Serene herself."Serene-chan...are you okay?"

Serene was shaking, more frightened than ever, but still nodded. "n-nightmares...t-that's all..." she mumbled. She couldn't sleep and was still traumitized from the vivid images. But as hard as she tried, she couldn't stop shaking or stop the tears from flowing.

Sakura gave her a sympathetic look, but then turned to Naruto. "Naruto...will you be okay with only you two...or do you want me to stay here?" she asked him, hints of concern reflecting in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:56 am
Naruto rubbed his eyes yawning, but then bolted upward at the sound of Serene's sobbing. He rushed to her and cupped her hand in his. "Serene," he whispered in her ear. "Serene-chan will it be... will it be alright if it's just you and me?" his face grew hot and he pulled back slightly "b-but if you feel more comfortable with Sakura-chan then..." He trailed off and looked down, then captured Serene in a fierce hug, letting her cry on his orange-clad shoulder.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:12 pm
"It's fine...Sakura...if you want to go to sleep...you can..." Serene said in muffled tears.

Sakura smiled softly, "I'll leave you two alone..."

Serene sank into his embrace and finally her sobs softened, "I just can't forget...them....Naruto...no mother or father....or mika...or ryou...the images won't leave my mind...."

Serene clutched a part of his orange clad jumpsuit tighter. "I feel like...I'm alone...even though I know people around me care for me..." she mumbled softly, feeling her eyes get heavy, "All I want...is to know that feeling again..."
her grip then loosened as she fell asleep in his arms, feeling safer than when she was alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:22 pm
Naruto frowned and shushed her, rocking her gently in his arms. He pet her soft hair, watching her eyes slowly begin to close. "I understand Serene-chan... I understand..." he murmured, breathing in her sweet scent and quietly dropping to his head against hers, falling asleep himself.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:58 pm
The next morning Serene opened her eyes slowly to find that she was feeling alot better. She smiled as she felt herself still within Naruto's embrace. She looked up at him and waited for him to wake up, smiling at his gentle facial expression as he slept.
Wow....he sure sleeps for a long time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:48 pm
Misha awoke at home. at home. at HOME. she beat her fist into the pillow and sighed. She had tried to do something good, to make a party for her friend. But did they really appreciate it? no. Did everyone show up? no. She frowned and let the tears slip down her cheeks, trying to remember what she had done after getting wasted...  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:56 pm
((can you post as Naruto...serene's kinda stuck...>.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:29 am
Naruto fidgeted in his sleep, dreams of the people he loved and cared for being hurt... anger, feeling rejected and unappreciated... A black pit swallowed him whole, Kyubbi waiting at the bottom to sink his fangs into Naruto's soft human body--- He woke up, blinking his eyes slowly. He looked
around and his gaze instinctively rested on Serene. A smile crept along his face, making all of the badness of his nightmare ease away.

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:22 pm
Serene smiled softly up at Naruto. "Wow...you sure do sleep a long time..." she teased, then her eyes locked with his and she blushed a dark crimson and looked down.
She liked him, but was afraid he wouldn't return her feelings, but she decided to brave it out anyways.

"N-Naruto-kun....if I told you...I liked you...what would you say?" she asked softly, her blush dulling down to a soft pink.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:30 pm
Naruto blushed deeply and turned his head, his eyes turning to slants as he looked away. "I... I-I would say that.. uh.." he scratched his bright blonde hair and smiled, turning back to her and kissing her softly on the lips. He held her chin so that she wouldn't turn away and he whispered, "I would say that I like you too"  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 pm
Serene's face lit up as she smiled happily. She blushed a cute soft pink and hugged him.
"I'm so happy! I was so scared...." she looked up at him and smiled softly.

"I was scared...at first...that you didn't feel the same...."
Her heart was beating rapidly and she kissed him back, feeling a small tear slide down her cheeks as they kissed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 am
Naruto smiled gently and embraced her in his strong arms. "Why would you think that?" he asked quietly, an intense look cast over his face. He pulled her back slightly and gazed intently into her eyes. "Serene I've liked you since we were kids. Since I first saw you running through the meadow training. I've loved yo-" He paused, realizing what he just said. "I...Serene I..." He looked away and tears glazed over his own electric blue eyes. "Serene-Chan, I love you," he whispered.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:14 pm
Her heart was still racing, "You don't know...how long I have waited to hear that...." she said with a small smile, she then takled him into an embrace and kissed him.

Sakura smiled from the corner, she sighed softly and slowly, and soundlessly crept out the front door.
"I think I will leave them alone for awhile....I think I'll go visit Misha..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:05 pm
Naruto held her close to his body, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her. Everything about her was sensual, her touch, her smile, her curves. EVERYTHING. He traced secret notes into her skin lightly, breathing in the sweet scent of her hair. "Serene-Chan I love you," he crooned smiling and nibbling on her earlobe.

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:31 pm
She smiled and giggled softly. "I love you too Naruto-kun..." She was happy and she felt light and so happy and played with his hair, winding it around her finger ever so often.
"Naruto-kun....do you want to do something today? Just us?"

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games