Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:26 pm
Ayako_chan
I've always liked Sakura; despite her lack of special jutsus (her parents weren't shinobi anyway), we knew she'd have a special purpose later on (unless we were too dense). Kishimoto Masahi wouldn't have Sakura as a main character if he wanted to keep her weak and useless. I personally think it was more interesting to watch her grow than Naruto, who developed at a rapid rate (thanks to Kyuubi). Her change was more gradual.
I also support SasuSaku!! 3nodding Some people don't realize that although it started as a simple little girl's "crush," she's now deeply in love with him and would do anything to try to help him, even though she knew how little she could actually do. People who think that she'll actually give up on him are... highly mistaken. They shouldn't get their hopes up. *scowls at current poll results*
Sure she loves Sasuke, but he's not the same guy she "loved" before. He's a new person now and one can't love looks, which apparently he has. Personally, I think she only liked him for his looks..he's just an a** most of the time..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:27 pm
yes I agree, I think that Sakura only likes Sasuke for his looks. He will never ever return Sakura's love!  

fantasydreamer74

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:41 pm
Alchemist Uchiha
1. No, I've never had a crush on a girl before. And I'm not likely to. Girls are just distractions. I'm going to have a real marriage: I'll be married to my work, come home, cook dinner, watch TV and sleep. The normal American life is much like that.

Wow, how fascinating. But that's not the point. The point I'm trying to make is that it's perfectly normal for a guy to have a crush on a girl. You're just... different, I guess.
Anyway, Lee is not a stalker, he just has a crush. Not a crime.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:22 pm
fantasydreamer74
I'd have to say my favorite female is probably Tsunade, finally someone besides, Hinata and Temari that kicks butt. She is just so funny, the gambling and drinking is awesome!

xd

Jiraiya: "Shut up, you flat chested b***h!"  

FogSage

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:36 am
fantasydreamer74
yes I agree, I think that Sakura only likes Sasuke for his looks. He will never ever return Sakura's love!

*nods* agrees. that can't be helped though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:59 am
cerulean_gemini
fantasydreamer74

*nods* agrees. that can't be helped though.

*dismissively* Sasuke's loss. confused  

Orion Xerxes

N3AL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:21 pm
i personally hate sakura shes a whinny weak brat of a ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:32 pm
i like her so-so i would probably like ehr more if she actually had some strength  

Dragoon Master Yoshima

Asian Girl720

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:46 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
because she was trained by Tsunade herself.

Yep. tsunade is awesome... sakura gets stronger... and naruto becomes more perverted stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:26 pm
Sakura is a nice girl sometimes but yea maybe she should try and look fer someone instead of Sasuke you know  

Uchiha_hime29

d0minatriX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:38 am
Nozomi-chan!
I think her attitude and her knowledge has grown over the years. So little by little I've liked her more. xd

Yes, that is quite true. She has grown into a good person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:03 pm
Has anyone read the latest manga chapter? Again she proves her worthlessness there, has to be protected yet again!  

fantasydreamer74

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:18 pm
fantasydreamer74
Has anyone read the latest manga chapter? Again she proves her worthlessness there, has to be protected yet again!

Ah well. Sakura is just that kind of person, the kind that needs to be rescued all the time. Much like.........that blonde woman from Big Brother. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:22 am
i like sakura but i like ino, hinata and temari better  

Han-Juri

Yuichi Newton

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:33 pm
I like Sakura in a kinda older brotherly way. She's got brains but needs a big bro to watch out for her. Suppose Naruto does that in a back handed kinda way?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff