Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:09 am
"Yea. What the hell are you doing here Itachi?" Hinata asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:27 am
"Well Hinata I'm just here to visit some old friends that I know" said Itachi "but who is this new brat that is with you?" ninja dang it kisame give me that f*****G wine now cheese_whine i heart cheese_whine  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Sabrina winced as the people tied ropes around her hands.
"Ow...my hands only bend so far, you idiots..." Sabrina yelled at them and then heard Itachi talking to Hinata. "You wish to know my name, Itachi? Well, I'm Sabrina. Not pleased to meet you...why are you here? Are you involved in this--this weird stuff." Sabrina saw Hinata give her a confused face. "I don't know what to call all this...so it's weird stuff." Sabrina grinned stupidly at her friend.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:45 pm
"Well Sabrina I don't have any clue whats going on but I just can't let young ladies like yourselves get killed on a mission like this, so I guess I save you." said itachi random fighting going on in backround itachi is busy throwing empty wine bottles at enemys having fun  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:50 pm
(thirty minutes and 569 empty wine bottles later)
"Dang that was fun I must do that again sometime" said Itachi "Hey ladies do you mind if kisame and I... "Wait where did he go oh i guess he left well then "Ladies do you mind if I help you out and go back to the village with you I need to get new clothes and stuff from my room" said Itachi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:40 am
"Uhh sure but if you get caught we can't help, you know that right?" Hinata said cutting the ropes with chakra.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:30 am
"yeah I know that" Said Itachi "But there are some things that I must do and I must visit my foolish little brother" Said Itachi "and I must visit Naruto the hokage" Said Itachi (sasuke= emo wahmbulance )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:32 pm
Sabrina nodded to Itachi warily and cut her own bindings with a kunai.
"Well, we better get going...wait but I want to solve this mystery!"

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:38 pm
"Well Sabrina if you want to figure this out I would be glad to help you two ladies out with it" said Itachi 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:36 pm
"Well, my dear Itachi, that would be appreciated. Right, Hinata-chan? Hey, did Kiba and Ino-chan get lost in the tunnels? Or maybe the tunnels don't lead here...Hm..." Sabrina poked her head into the tunnel she had come from and called out to them.  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:01 pm
"Well sabrina Kiba and Ino left for reinenforcments i believe" said Itachi "I sent them to get reinenforcments and I sent them with a letter explaining all of the reasons for my behavior since I killed my clan" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:09 pm
Sabrina looked at him and nodded.
"Ah ok." Sabrina said slowly. "So what kinda plan do ya have in mind for solving this mystery of the Rock Village?"

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:25 pm
"Well I guess we could wait till one of these guys here wakes up" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Sabrina looked down at one of the men and then back at Itachi.
"Sooo...I guess that may take a while..." She yawns and sits down where she was standing.

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:32 pm
(i will be one of the guys for a second)
"Ouch my head hurts... What the who are you three people and why did you throw an empty wine bottle at head" said the man  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games