Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Meso grinned," I'm here because i sense you guys and i thought this would be fun. It looks like it is." Meso then pushed his head back into the starngers. The stranger went to cut mesos throaght but Meso was to fast and had already ducked. He spun around and with his leg sweep kicked the man onto the ground. Meso then jumped into the tree next to him." I'm not here to cause any trouble. I just wanted to see what was going on. It was kind of rude to do that you know." Meso then wiped the dried tears that had been on his face without knowing it. " Like i said before, i don't want any trouble." Meso then stood strait and stood in Lee's stance for he had taken a liken to it and it made it easier to perform the taijutsu Lee had taught him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:37 pm
"Alright then your fast,but not fast enough"he said as he appeared in front of Meso and punched him in the stomach"If you dont want any trouble quiet listening on other peoples conversations" he said as he now picks him up by his neck and starts punchng him in the stomach as fast as lightning"And to think an ANBU is as weak as you" he said as he threw him onto a nearby tree"I'll tend to him later" he says as he starts walking back towards Alkaid  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:28 pm
"Hmm, your strong, but not strong enough. Meso, you take a breather, God only knows you need it." Alkaid laughed. "You seem to be from the Hidden Mist Village, who is, by the way, an enemy of the Leaf. This is grounds for war. But don't say I didn't warn you. Also, a little hint about what your getting into fighting me: Kakashi was what, an A level threat in your bingo book? I've seen what I am." Again, she laughed, her sides shaking. This BOY didn't even recognize her, and she was one of the most letal shinobi ever born.
"I'm an S level threat. Kid, back down before I kill you." She completly ignored Rika, but that didn't mean that she wasn't aware of her surrondings.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:28 am
Meso struggled and got up. His stomach hurt. That guy was incredibly fast. He spat up a little blood. Meso was ready to fight. He never liked to quite. He always tried and never gave up. He picked up most of this from Lee. Meso heard the girl tell him to take a breather. He was going to do so....but not untill he had payback for this guy calling him weak. Meso stood in his stance and then appeared behind Jinx. Jinx swung his arm to find that Meso wasn't there anymore. Meso was then 7 feet in front of him. Meso was all of a sudden coming staright at him faster than the eye could see. Jinx thrust his fist out to stop the oncomeing attack but Meso wasn't coming. Then, suddenlly, a foot came from under him and hit Jinx in the jaw into the air. Meso through several kunai at him and only one hit him in the leg. Jinx recovered, however, and landed on his feet. Blood leaking from the corner of his mouth. Meso then sat at the base of a tree behind Alkaid. " I'll take my breather now." He said with a smirk.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:15 am
Rika appeared beside Meso"You ok"she asked"That kid can be a real a** sometimes"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:44 am
"Good, I'll take over from here..." Alkaid said. She had dealt with Sharingan users before, back when Itachi had been in the village. But this was no time to reminisce. She stepped forward, now only focusing on Jynx. If Rika turned out to be an issue, Meso was more than adept for dealing with her.
She started talking in almost a conversational tone. "Why am I here? Let's see, I find one of my really close friends dead, trace it here, and find you. You are from the Hidden Mist Village it seems. Your chakra reaks with revenge and bloodlust, so I have to assume that you came here looking for revenge. I already have to deal with someone like you, and his whole life is centered around revenge. So why don't you tell me who you're out to get revenge for?"
She paused, took a breath, and started again. "You know, I just quit the Black Ops a short time ago, so it pisses me off that the minute I quit, something tramatic happens that forces me to come back. You say that you were at the funeral? I was there, and I didn't see hide nor hair of you. Because of you, I'll probably get stuck with training Squad 7! I so don't want to train some snot nosed genin!"
She lazily threw some kunai from her shruiken holister. Jynx dodged to the side easily, and tried to come at her a punch to the head. She dodged with the same speed that he used and sprang back. She didn't want to get into a fist fight with him. No matter how fierce she was, a male was stronger, and that meant trouble.
It was time to use jutsu. Genjutsu was out, she hated it with a burning passion. So ninjutsu it was. She knew that any jutsu she tried would be useless, unless...
"Kekkai Genkai" she murmered, a smirk forming on her lips. She started gathering the chakra needed. It didn't take all that much, but because she had, well, just escaped from the hospital, she wasn't at 100%, but these guys didn't need to know that. She hoped the Sharingan user, Jynx, couldn't get that far into her head, but he was smirking, so she wasn't sure.  

OkamiKazu

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:51 pm
Meso looked over at Rika and gave one of his goofy smiles," I'm fine. couldn't be better." He then spit out some blood." Ok, maybe i could be a little better..." Meso's stomach started to hurt more than before. Jynxs hits had done more damage to him than he thought. He put his hand on his stomach and he winced from the slight, sharp pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:59 am
"the kid is stubborn and a big p***y"said Rika  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:52 pm
Jynx got up and whipped his lip"Your good, but don't underestimate the enemy at hand"Jynx said as he appeared behind Alkaid and sealed her arms "ninjutsu and speed are my specialty"he said now punching her so fast it looks like he's standing still "You've went up against sharingan users like Sasuke and Itachi, but not me, I have mastered my sharingan to a different extent, I can read your moves, your memories and your mind" he said as he grabbed her right leg and threw her into a tree"Alkaid another weak ANBU, and I thought you were different" he said as he appeared in front of her and sealed her chakra, then appearing in front of Meso he kicked him in the air as if he was doing the hidden lotus"you thought Rock Lee was the only one to do this"he said as he was now kicking him around in a circle"dont ever underestimate the enemy, especially me"he said as he now had Meso on the ground and was picking him up by his neck"your just a weak ANBU like the rest" he said as he sealed all of Meso's limbs along with his chakra  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:36 pm
"Nnnh, owie, that didn't feel too good." Alkaid whinced, rubbing her arms and stomach. She tried to draw upon her chakra, but found she couldn't. "Oh, I hate these types of jutsu!"
She watched Jynx pound on Meso. That was actually pretty bad, and Meso was just taking it without doing a thing. Rika looked like she was standing in shock, for she had stepped back and watched as well.
"Hey, help us why don't you?" Alkaid snapped. Again, she tried to draw upon her chakra and felt a tug within her mind. "He did not..." Alkaid muttered, glaring at Jynx. "You a**!" she yelled. Jynx had read into her memories and found the one thing she was almost hopeless at: genjutsu.
"Damnit, damnit, damnit!" She yelled. Oh, ******** it all she thought. She formed the handsigns and concentrated as hard as she could. If she could only break the seal only a little, she could use her Kekkai Genkai.
She felt it crack and did a mental yes! "Secret Jutsu: Moon Called" She yelled.
A puff of smoke surronded her and where she once stood was a huge chocolate brown wolf with a splash of white on it's forehead. The mark was shaped like a cresent moon. She filled her lungs and howled.  

OkamiKazu

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:21 pm
His limbs were sealed along with his chakra. He struggled to move them, but it was diffucult. Meso was then able to move his arms but he didn't let Jynx see or know. Meso looked at the wolf with the cresent mark on its forhead howling. He saw Jynx look and took the oportunity. Meso took two fingers and hit Jynx in two pressure points on his arms and he dropped him. Meso quickly jumped back and knelt on the ground. His chakra was still sealed, but Guy and Lee had taught him how to start the flow of chakra again. Meso stood up. He then went deep into his mind. He then had a blue arura starting to appear around him. " First Gate! Gate of Opening, open!" The chakra was now more solid. It then began to increase,"Second Gate! Gate of Rest, open!" Meso's wounds began to heal and you could tell he had more energy. " Third Gate! Gate of Life open!" Meso's skin then turned red due to the increased oxygen in his blood. Meso then decided to skip the fourth gate and go right to the fifth," Fifth Gate! Gate of Closing, open!" The ground around meso was beginning to lift and break. Meso the vanished and the ground broke instantly infront of Junx as he kicked him in the air. Meso then performed the Reverse Lotus and started kicking and punching him around in the air not letting him touch the ground or anything. He then kicked him up in the air and was then infront of him and punched him into the ground. The impact formed a crater. Meso then landed and knelt. He saw Junx laying there battered, bruised, and bloody. Meso could now barely move.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:27 am
"You think you won, well heres a surprise" he said as he got up with ease he started to point to his chest as a wolf appeared "I never knew my father, and the only link I have to him is this so called canine demon inside of me "he said as his wounds started healing "Yes I'm from the village hidden in the mist, but thats no means for a war, me killing Kakashi was a favor for a friend who's father Kakashi killed" he said now dusting off his clothes "I was wearing weights too, so you haven't even seen speed yet" he said as he had already punched everyone and was counting down till they felt the impact he then started charging a chidori "now watch this" he said as he hit the ground and an electrical wolf came up and shocked everyone but him in an instant, but, then the forest caught on fire damn now I gotta save everyone he thought as he put on his weights and then picked Meso and Alkaid up "your heavier than you look" he said as he started running through the forest  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:55 am
Alkaid struggled, but when she saw the flames erupting from the forest, she froze. Her memory, shattered as it was, flashed back to a village burning to the ground, and a black wolf, who was just like her, bursting out of the flames. The last thing she saw was the fangs.
She screamed. That day, her older brother had nearly killed her and killed everyone else. She had been knocked unconcious and had woken lying in the middle of the road half dead without her memories, except for her name, her jutsu, and the last thing she saw: the wolf. Kakashi had found her a day later when he was returning from a mission and brought her back to Leaf.
She struggled with new found fury. She had to get away. The wolf's body battered Jynx until he finally released her. He stopped turned around, and looked at her with confusion in his face.
Then she heard someone else scream. Rika had been left behind, and now a wall of fire was between her and them. Alkaid knew what she had to do. She took a running leap, soared over the fire, and landed next to Rika. She then grabbed her and hoisted her over her back. Jynx was still standing there, and the wall of fire had grown higher in only a few short seconds.
Alkaid would have to find another way around.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:29 am
Meso made Jynx put him down. Meso took off his weights and looked at jynx," You aren't the only one with weights." Meso the started running in a circle, sucking the flames in the vortex like a funnel. The forest wasn't burning anymore. There was only a vortex of fire. Meso then turned and ran towards the lake. The fire followed him like a wind. He ran into the lake and the fire followed, dowsing itself. When meso came back out, he was holding one arm and was badly burned. He looked at Jynx," I am not at war with you> I will no longer fight you. There is no reason to." Meso then fell to his knees,hurt to bady to stand from the flames.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:35 am
"Alright, Meso your honorable ill give you that" he said as he helped Meso up "Ill take you to get some rest then I've got some bussiness to deal with" he said as the were walking closer to his house  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff