Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

blurose93

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:40 pm
At first I was all misty eyed but when the month pages came up I sobbed so hard I actually had to stop reading! *gasp*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:39 am
I cried and was in a depression through the entire book until Edward came back! crying  

KatarinxKarl_4ever

looking_for_my_edward

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:46 am
New Moon did me in i couldn't talk for a while! my mom saw me crying and was like whats wrong and all i could get out was "Bella *sob* Edward *sob* Love *sob* Go Away *sob* Nooooooo *sob*!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:05 pm
Yes. I won't lie. It was heartbreaking for me and all of the sudden I felt empty. I was totally freakin in love with Edward and I probably would've jumped off of the cliff but not to cliff dive.... I honestly just broke down into tears and thinking about it now....well i'd better stop before i ruin the keyboard. and when sam found her and said "she just keeps saying'he's gone' " i broke down into a whle new set of tears. i closed the book and just cried for a while. it took some time to read it again....well like 5 minutes. all together i cried for probably 45 minutes just when edward left and the CD and this pic. and when she started getting into danger on purpose i thought "how smart" cuz i would've done the same thing. the months pages brought out yet another set of fresh warm tears. the book almost seemed dead without edward. but he didn't have to be so freaikin harsh about it. "i don't want you to come". how rude! well not really.I wasn't mad. confused, sad, depressed, yes, but not mad. after all he did it through love. i kinda realized that they would have to start over eventually but he should've taken her with him. i also cried when she found him cuz i was so freakin happy! and when he said he'd never forgive himself for leaving her, even if he lived to be a hundred thousand years old. yea i cried there cuz i was sad and i cried a few more times cuz it was so sweet! i was so getting mad at jacob though and kinda at bella for starting to fall in love with jacob but she was like dead inside so atleast he brought some life into her. i was(and am) so scared he might have to leave for some other reason. also i now know that the prologue in new moon was what happened in italy when she tripped over the fountain and searched aimlessly through walls of people to save the one she loved. and when i found out it was edward, not carlisle when jake picked up the phone...o...m..g...i thought i was gonna DIE!!! cuz the he went to the volturi...oooooh... and i wish he would bite her already! they share a love so strong it would have to last forever. i love edward for being so strong and going against his instincts to save the girl he loves from himself. k i've ranted enough.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wonderful nonsense

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:47 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:15 am
I cried and I was reading that part in class and I had to hold back tears so I wouldn't embarres my self.
I understood that Edward left to protect her, but it was still all too sad.
I read both Twilight and New Moon in four and a half days, and I really can't wait 'till Eclipse comes out.  

blackpunkangel

Jasper Hales love

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:27 pm
Monkeyluver9
i didn't cry. but i was majorly pissed. i was like "where's edward gonna come back" without him. i don't know... the book just was like a slower read for me. BUT OMG!! I LOVED NEW MOON THOUGH!! especially the ending!! OMG!! i almost died1!!! my friend thought i was having a seizer (is that how you spell that) becuz i was shaking my head up and down and left and right and all over the place....
what happened at the end that made you ove that part more =/  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 am
I cried at the end, when Bella and Edward were talking to Jacob. I mean it must have sucked for Jacob, cuz this girl just left him for a vampire who left her for awhile. And they were like best friends! But now they're like enemies....
so yes, I cried.  

PrinzcessNiketa

Chihiro-chan7

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:58 am
twighlight311
ImBellaSwan
Ok I want to know who cried when Edward left Bella! I did. I was a little upset at him but it didn't last long! ^_^ Who could stay mad at Edward?

I cried! I was mad at Edward fo a little, then jacob came along and I wanted Edward to come back soooo bad......if bella got with jacob, edward would just die...well hypothetically!

I like skimmed alot of the middle cuz i wanted to know if edward came back or not...and if he didn't i vowed to myself that i would stop reading the series......I cried alot tho >.> and i would have died if he didn't come back >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:03 pm
It was in the middle of my physics class... and I got the silent tears.
Where no one hears you sob. Though plenty of people saw me. redface  

Bluberry_mist

Lolita no Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:09 pm
Feels like the raindrops on my skin.
You reach me somewhere deep within.
You make my body come alive.
You bring me to life. . . ♥

♪♪♪

I'm a bit embarassed to say that I cried so many times during that book. When Edward left her. When she figured she could get an adrenaline rush to hear his voice. Everytime she heard his voice, I cired. When Alice said that Edward was going to provoke the Voultri. . .((THAT ONE KILLED ME! I WENT INTO WITHDRAWLS AND REFUSED TO STOP READING FOR ANYTHING)). . . when Edward almost walked into the light. . . -Sighs- I'm a sissy. . . :Gonk:

♪♪♪

♥ . . .I whisper things you never knew.
I can't believe that tonight I'm here with you.
You make my body come alive.
You bring me to life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:48 am
    I didn't cry. HOWEVER, it got me pretty depressed. And somewhat pissed off. To add to it, my parents thought I was going through something because I didn't talk much nor came out of my room [[Because I was reading the book, of course X)]]. I did have some friends that looked like they were going through a breakdown or something because they cried almost hysterically. But it's understandable [[If that's a word]] I guess. I mean, Stephenie Meyer puts so much emotion into her books, I wouldn't be surprised most people who have read it have cried. She really does a good job at detailing, doesn't she? ^^

SweetlyDemented

Synesthetic_Sunset

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:24 pm
i didn't really cry... but i got all quite and my eyes teared up and i sat there for like an hour crying it was sooooo sad gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:58 pm
i cried when he left her in the forest and when alice met her at Charlie's house.

OreoBear

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:53 pm
i cryed when the Edward in Bella's head, told her after she almost drowned "Be Happy" i was crying so much then i don't even know why i just was.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff