Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:36 pm
Finishes un-rolling it and starts reading quietly. After reading through it a few times then looks at Cherry. "Okay..." she smiles and holds it out to him. "Very nice poem Dameon." she said turning to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:37 pm
*sees dameon rest his arm on her shoulder* eh...*thinks to herself*he better not do anything else...  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:38 pm
he sticks out his hand and recieves the poem." thanks."he looks over at cherry." does my arm being on your shoulder bother you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:39 pm
ehh...umm *hakes head* ohh no no no..*looks the other way of dameon* *thinks to herself* ...maybe...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:41 pm
"Welcome." She watches Cherry and Dameon. She then smiles and turns jumpping into a tree and sits on a branch. She pulls out a kunai and starts tossing it up and down boredly, eyes on the blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:44 pm
eh...polio don't leave me with..umm nvm...lol...wow she's really bored..  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:45 pm
"i can see that."he runs his finger up cherry's back just to see what she would do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:48 pm
*shivers* eh dameon...*blushes* *turns towards him* what are you doing !..*face all red* just be happy i didn't slap you...cuz im a good person but i usually slap poeple...lol  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:50 pm
"i see..." he runs his fingers through his hair. he stares at cherry then back up at polio." hmm..i have an idea. lets take a ride on a dragon. granted though i will be a little tired. what do you guys say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:52 pm
eh..what do you mean "i see".... don't get weird ideas dameon...heh.. a draon never riden in one before...^.-  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:55 pm
" hmpf..weird ideas...." he pulls out a blade and cuts his palm. he then slams his hand into the ground summonig a dragon that is 20 ft long and 20 feet wide. he jumps up and scratches baphomets head." hey how you doing?"
Goodthe dragon replies." do you think you can fly us around here?
yeah sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:55 pm
Laughs at Cherry and Dameon and smiles. she then catches the kunai puting it in her bag, dropping from the branch and walking over to them, "i've never ridden one either." Stops and looks at the dragon.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:57 pm
i know eh..polio..teehee my animal is a White Tiger...and her name is Misuzu...lol..*pets the dragon's head* ....teehee..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:58 pm
" alright jump on and sit behind me. wrap your arms around the person who sits in front of you so you don't fall of. around the waist is the most comfortable for both people.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:01 pm
umm...who's going to behind dameon...polio do you wanna go?...i can go if you want but you could go if you want...lol...so hard desicion  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff