100%  [ 85 ]
Total Votes : 85

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:00 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
I wouldn't know, usually because I'm chatting up the student nurses. sweatdrop

*tisktisk* don't harrass the poor dears!

They start it, usually with the offer of a private bed bath with them. whee

*laughs* well, seeing as they usually have to bed bath incontinent 70 year-olds, they're gonna make a pass on guys that can't tell them how good things were in the old days of no colour tv or computers xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:03 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
I wouldn't know, usually because I'm chatting up the student nurses. sweatdrop

*tisktisk* don't harrass the poor dears!

They start it, usually with the offer of a private bed bath with them. whee

*laughs* well, seeing as they usually have to bed bath incontinent 70 year-olds, they're gonna make a pass on guys that can't tell them how good things were in the old days of no colour tv or computers xd

No instead I tell them how good things were in the old days before playstation and x-box... when geeks were geeks. xd

Lol, strangely enough I have had one or two phone numbers when doing that, never followed them up to. I think they thought I was being funny or something.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm
Rellik San

No instead I tell them how good things were in the old days before playstation and x-box... when geeks were geeks. xd

Lol, strangely enough I have had one or two phone numbers when doing that, never followed them up to. I think they thought I was being funny or something.

Ah, the days of SNES and Sega.... I need to stop before I start to sound just a touch too old... >.> <.<

I think they wanted to keep you as a zoo exhibit rofl That would be one heck of a zoo though, imagine it, instead of the monkey enclosure there'd be metal-heads, the randomly roaming peacocks would be goths rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:17 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Ah, the days of SNES and Sega.... I need to stop before I start to sound just a touch too old... >.> <.<

I think they wanted to keep you as a zoo exhibit rofl That would be one heck of a zoo though, imagine it, instead of the monkey enclosure there'd be metal-heads, the randomly roaming peacocks would be goths rofl

....Hey, do you remember the pirate adverts for megadrive? ( genesis, I forgot, sega gives europe the japanese names and soundtracks. razz ) biggrin

...Does that mean we metallers get to fling poo at chavs and emo kids? *strokes sadly bare chin*  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:24 pm
Rellik San

....Hey, do you remember the pirate adverts for megadrive? ( genesis, I forgot, sega gives europe the japanese names and soundtracks. razz ) biggrin

...Does that mean we metallers get to fling poo at chavs and emo kids? *strokes sadly bare chin*

I am not saying anymore! It makes me feel old crying

You also get to total chavmobiles xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:34 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I am not saying anymore! It makes me feel old crying

You also get to total chavmobiles xd

You can't be that old surely?

I'm only 20 (ok thats ancient on gaia I know).

Lol, whats the shame in 2 chavs driving over a cliff?

You can fit 5 in a car. XD  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:36 pm
Rellik San

Lol, on here I feel ancient, all these damned preteeners!! rofl

Lol, 6 if there's one in the boot!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, on here I feel ancient, all these damned preteeners!! rofl

Lol, 6 if there's one in the boot!

Hahaha, I know the feeling. I'd ask your age, but its not polite to ask a lady.

hahah thats true.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Rellik San

hahah thats true.

Good lad, cuz you're not getting it out of me razz

If you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to run him
over?

It might be your bike.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:46 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

hahah thats true.

Good lad, cuz you're not getting it out of me razz

If you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to run him
over?

It might be your bike.

What do you call a chav in a suit?

The accused.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Rellik San

The accused.

*laughs* so true, the courthouse is on my bus route, it's amusing counting the day's chavs out there rofl

But enough of our chav trashing, it's getting off-topic and unseemely (my defence is I'm metal, we ain't nice xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

The accused.

*laughs* so true, the courthouse is on my bus route, it's amusing counting the day's chavs out there rofl

But enough of our chav trashing, it's getting off-topic and unseemely (my defence is I'm metal, we ain't nice xd )

Lol, plus only about 10% of guild will actually get the jokes. haha, Bare in mind I was bassist and vocalist for a thrash metal band... haha. I have the same excuse. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:13 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

The accused.

Lol, plus only about 10% of guild will actually get the jokes. haha, Bare in mind I was bassist and vocalist for a thrash metal band... haha. I have the same excuse. razz

I think 10% is a bit generous rofl

I may have been a singer/screamer in a few bands back in the day >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:20 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

The accused.

I think 10% is a bit generous rofl

I may have been a singer/screamer in a few bands back in the day >.> <.<

Hahaha, well at least 3 of us get them anyway.

It didn't help my band couldn't play... nor did we have looks on our side, theres a pic of us in the picture post on 160.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:26 pm
Rellik San

Hahaha, well at least 3 of us get them anyway.

It didn't help my band couldn't play... nor did we have looks on our side, theres a pic of us in the picture post on 160.

How many teen bands can actually play anyways? Not many from my neck of the woods at least rofl Though, that didn't stop one band actually getting somewhere, a rock band that's quite famous hailed from over here, I had to endure hearing them practice (very, very badly) for 3 damned years. They sucked real bad.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff