Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Arcade~* (fun & games)
You know someones a FLUFF BUNNY when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCAITIEXXStaRXRawR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:01 pm
You know your a Fluff Bunny when you realize you cant even spell anthame right  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:20 am
You know someones a fluff bunny when there craft name is a full page long.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

XCAITIEXXStaRXRawR

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:39 pm
WitchyBoy
You know someones a fluff bunny when there craft name is a full page long.
Omg god or even better
You know someones a fluff bunny when they get a mile counter attached to the family broom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:44 pm
i love that one!

you know someones a fluff bunny when they go way overboard for sabbats and end up missing them!  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:00 am
you know someones a fluff bunny when they can recite by heart passages from any of silver raven wolfs works.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:22 pm
You know someones a fluff bunny when... your BOS is a harry potter Griffindor crest journal from Hot Topic.  

kasai_angel

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:26 pm
kasai_angel
You know someones a fluff bunny when... your BOS is a harry potter Griffindor crest journal from Hot Topic.

roflmao! i did that but i reskinned the cover!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:41 am
you know someones a fluff bunny when they plot the downfall of there enemies with spells...  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

superbutt111

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:10 am
you know someones a fluff bunny when they use their dresser drawer as there alter  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:38 pm
nice mrgreen  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Fawnriery

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm
WitchyBoy
you know someones a fluff bunny when they tell you to hide your pentacle in case of witch hunters!

dont be so sure i come from a place where they banned anythign un christian from anywhere, no librarys could carry anythign cause the church banned the books, not even harry potter was allowed. i had fun trying to get a book for a book report that was a fantasy novel that involved witches sweatdrop rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:52 pm
WitchyBoy
you know someones a fluff bunny when they absolutely refuse to enter a church.

lol i go in but every time i do my allergies are acting up and my eyes burn because of the stuff they have in there  

Fawnriery

Fawnriery

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:55 pm
now for mine :

you know someone is a fluff bunny when they talk about how the neighbours will show at the door with pitchforks and torches to rid the town of the devil presence if they celebrate a sabbat or cast a spell of any kind.

( some girl in my art class said that to me after they found out i followed the craft,i avoided them the rest of the year... )  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:28 pm
holly crud!

you know someones a fluff bunny when willow from buffy the vampire slayer is their role model.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Twilight-Archer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:56 am
You know someone is a fluff bunny when their BoS has all the spells Willow and Tara, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, used in the show.

You know someone is a fluff bunny when they read the Sweep series and start telling everyone they're a blood witch.

You know someone is a fluff bunny when they tell everyone they're descended from elves, vampires and fairies. (A girl I knew when I was in 8th grade told me she was part vampire and fairie, and I was part elf and vampire and I should go on a blood drinking ritual with her 0_o I stayed away from her after that)

*~Arcade~* (fun & games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff