Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
A Seto/Moki RP.... (Is gonna be killed for this.. ) T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:07 am
Kaiba looked startled at the thought that the other was going to try to escape from this. Like hell he was going to face the humiliation alone. "But I thought we were going to discuss more on your idea as to our companies working together over lunch?" Seto questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:36 pm
((um, whos he talking to, that was Serenity that said bye not Mokuba neutral ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:00 am
(Gomen, didn't know that.... New Post!)

"Now if you'll excuse us, we have a luncheon to discuss important business matters." Seto commented strictly, practically forging a pathway for their escape.

He waited until they had enough distance between each other before looking at Mokuba. "Are they staring at me like I've gone nuts?" He questioned, quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:14 pm
" No..they look confused though, I think Im more noticable then I thought. " Mokuba replied with a small smile. He wanted to take his brothers hand, but they were in pubic so it wasnt a good idea.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:15 am
"Well, you are more noticable then you think, especially dressed like that. Let us hope they chose not to follow and just leave us alone." Kaiba commented, as they rounded the corner, thus dissappearing from the other's line of sight.

"So, where is this place you wanted to get cloths from?" Seto wanted to know, he wasn't sure what cloths the other wanted, since he had picked out something he'd never imagined on Mokuba before.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:50 pm
Mokuba looked around the road as they traveled for the store in particualr. He could'nt wait to pick new clothes, he knew he needed the make over. And this also gave him a great oppertunity to spend time with his brother more. As they walked they got many stares and whispers, some thought that Mokuba was a worker and was having a fling with the "great seto Kaiba" ,but he did'nt mind one bit. In fact, the thought caused him to blush some. For some odd reason, the thought did'nt seem so bad. He knew that he should shake the thoughts out of his head, but he did'nt, he let them linger in the back. They came to the shop he had wanted to shop, his eyes gleamed at the sight. " Thats it Seto, thats the place. " he exclaimed in excitment. And there in front of them in big english letters were the words " Hot Topic ".

((lol I thought its be funny for Moki to go for a dark/rugged look. And what a better place then the overly loved Hot Topic store? xd ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:42 am
"Alright," Seto commented, after taking a deep breath. "What kind of torture are you going to bestow upon me today, eh, Moki?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff