Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who would you date and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm lame, I know.

View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:44 pm
Haseo The Terror 0f Death
XxGrieverxX
XxGrieverxX
id date Alakaid!!!, because she doesn't take much crap from people, she does have a soft side, and she like Haseo!!!

Lol Yes. I would date her too. xD
In the first game I didn't like her but in the 2nd game, she's really cute and nice.

so true xd

She probably started being all nice because she had a crush on Haseo. xD

i second ur motion! xd
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:34 pm
You want me to choose ONE character to date? That's pretty much impossible for me! XD Well...how about I choose from these?

My top priority is Elk...I admit, I AM younger than him right now, so why not? We could go hunting for Aromatic Grass! Tee hee! ^^ Then I'd give him chocolate...lots and lots of chocolate! Oh, and I'd huggle him lots. Plus, he'd protect me and get jealous whenever my attention is away from anyone but him! Aww! <3 He's just so cute! I would say more, but...I don't wanna be too fangirly about this and make you other Elk fans mad. XD

Now if I were a little older I would maybe pick Silabus...because he really is all-around friendly and stuff, and he's single, right? I would become new leader of Canard! Yayness!

If I were even more older, and if it would be even possible, then definitely Endrance. If I had a huge crush on him and he didn't really care for me, then I'd be his slave! XD I could buy all the things he needs, look for area words for him...maybe then I could win his heart!

Dark Moon Deity

Dragomew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:40 am
Haseo, because he's hot and I'm a silly little fangirl. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:43 am
Hmmm,... how should I know... I wouldn't date anyone... cause I would be too shy to say anything....... at all...  

-Blooming-artsit-

Dapan Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:09 pm
Oh oh and Matsu! He's teh awesomeness and on fire and ... he's nice to look at and is the total opposite of me. I don't think I could openly insult anyone... (but I can openly insult no one in particular) Hm.. nevermind that last comment, he's just someone more outgoing then the me in the real world *gasps/ insert scary music* *can go on ranting about how cool he is*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:31 pm
Matsu is pretty awesome. cool  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:26 pm

I want sickly, needy boys like Elk and Bo D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:58 pm
Kite. D: He's just so nice and friendly~ <3 I'd love to date a guy like him~ <3 Ooh, or Sakisaka. He'd always be entertaining to be with. XD They'd both be fun to be with, I think. Probably Kite, though.

If I were a guy, I think I'd go with Mimiru. XD She seems like someone who you can count on, and who's always willing to help, whether you want that help or not.  

yokaiy

MorgannaModeGone

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:49 pm
yokaiy
Kite. D: He's just so nice and friendly~ <3 I'd love to date a guy like him~ <3 Ooh, or Sakisaka. He'd always be entertaining to be with. XD They'd both be fun to be with, I think. Probably Kite, though.

If I were a guy, I think I'd go with Mimiru. XD She seems like someone who you can count on, and who's always willing to help, whether you want that help or not.

Kite would be nice. ;D
I don't think I could date him because he never really talks and I'm pretty shy IRL so there would awkward silences between us. D:
I love Sakisaka. <3 I don't like how he's really negative though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:51 pm
Puppetry

I want sickly, needy boys like Elk and Bo D:

***** well, I would date Elk too even though our relationship probably wouldn't last long. ;-;  

MorgannaModeGone

Blessed Hunter

Samsayia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm
self explanitory. *cough* sorraaaaa *cough*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:50 am
WE ALL KNOW YOU WOULD DATE SORA. xd  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Samsayia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:44 pm
XxGrieverxX

heart heart can you blame me? that adorable chidish phsycoticness and yet there's another side of him you can tell is there! ^_^ A sweet side that melts if you be his bestest friend evar!!!

*melts* yeah you could say i'm drowning where i stand. Still, i mention him everywhere i go, but i don't go overboard (or try not to).

emo must.....obey.....PPN...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:11 pm
Samsayia
XxGrieverxX

heart heart can you blame me? that adorable chidish phsycoticness and yet there's another side of him you can tell is there! ^_^ A sweet side that melts if you be his bestest friend evar!!!

*melts* yeah you could say i'm drowning where i stand. Still, i mention him everywhere i go, but i don't go overboard (or try not to).

emo must.....obey.....PPN...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. lolwut?

When I said in the rules not to overly fangirly, I meant like, don't say things like, "OMFG U GUYZ, SILABUS IS MINE. BAK OFF BITCHES. LOLODFGJDFG. >:["

Other than that, GO. RELEASE YOUR INNER FANGIRL. IT'S THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUR YOUTHHHH.
Or something. D<

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items