Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite .Hack character and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kraeven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:36 am
If you could fuse Kuhn's incubus like charm, lust and positive thinking, Endrance's beauty, personality and style, Alkaid's natural tallent and Yata's logic and wisdom, and last but not least Haseo's clack suit and white hair with the love of abusing belted clothing... That'd so be me. So I'll have to say I like all of them. That and Pi. She's just a bundle of good looking awesome. It's kind of cute how that character was designed with such a short little red tie. I think it was meant to hide her massive cleavage yet failed at doing so. :B

Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:28 am
Kraeven
It's kind of cute how that character was designed with such a short little red tie. I think it was meant to hide her massive cleavage yet failed at doing so. :B

Just my opinion.

Amen! At least it's more of an attempt than there was to hide Helba's cleavage-- in which case, there was none. But I love all of the characters, too. <3  

Destry

earobeth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:49 pm
i think my favs are mireille, because she's always so happy and so mature for her age; and the fact that she's so damn funny! one of my other favs is ouka because she's just a total badass, always fighting enemies and kicking their asses. and third is balmung because he still likes to goof off and play, very much like myself, but he gets serious when the time comes, and he does everything his own way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:34 pm
My favorite character would have to be Macha from .hack//SIGN. I dunno... I never really liked cats, but Macha is an exception, especially since Macha's a wandering AI.
I also like Azure Kite too. Maybe because he is yet another AI and I look like him. ^^' He's a very good fighter too.  

[[- Midori -]]

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:40 pm
[[- Midori -]]
My favorite character would have to be Macha from .hack//SIGN. I dunno... I never really liked cats, but Macha is an exception, especially since Macha's a wandering AI.
I also like Azure Kite too. Maybe because he is yet another AI and I look like him. ^^' He's a very good fighter too.

Macha is awesome. I used to not really like Macha at first in SIGN, but then he started acting all nice towards Tsukasa and died for him..I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:10 am
I like many of the characters. I'll always have a soft spot for Tsukasa and Lady Subaru, though. .hack//SIGN was the first .hack I saw. I also like Hotaru from the Legend of the Twilight manga. I haven't seen the anime version, though. It looks kinda stupid. sweatdrop  

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:19 pm
Eruravenne
I like many of the characters. I'll always have a soft spot for Tsukasa and Lady Subaru, though. .hack//SIGN was the first .hack I saw. I also like Hotaru from the Legend of the Twilight manga. I haven't seen the anime version, though. It looks kinda stupid. sweatdrop

Legend of the Twilight I thought was kinda dumb. It seemed more silly than serious. I think we would have been fine if Legend of the Twilight wasn't even made. It's kinda pointless. The story I think wasn't really important.
I do like Hotaru though. ;D
But I hated Rena. D<

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:42 pm
Sora is my favorite because his hair and i love his fighting style and how he places his blades,oh and his speed  

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:13 pm
kiga55507
Sora is my favorite because his hair and i love his fighting style and how he places his blades,oh and his speed

Sora's like ninja quick. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:37 pm
XxGrieverxX
Eruravenne

Legend of the Twilight I thought was kinda dumb. It seemed more silly than serious. I think we would have been fine if Legend of the Twilight wasn't even made. It's kinda pointless. The story I think wasn't really important.
But I hated Rena. D<

Yeah... It was an alright manga, but I hated the fact that they completely ignored the events of Sign as if they never happened... Talking about the first four games being the beginning and stuff. Made me kinda mad. stare But Hotaru was a cute character, so I still like her. razz

And Sora seems very popular, heheh. I didn't like him at first, but he grew on me after a while. The whole PKing thing was just not cool, though... I hate PKers in real life... mad  

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:25 pm
Eruravenne
XxGrieverxX
Eruravenne

But I hated Rena. D<

Yeah... It was an alright manga, but I hated the fact that they completely ignored the events of Sign as if they never happened... Talking about the first four games being the beginning and stuff. Made me kinda mad. stare But Hotaru was a cute character, so I still like her. razz

And Sora seems very popular, heheh. I didn't like him at first, but he grew on me after a while. The whole PKing thing was just not cool, though... I hate PKers in real life... mad

I've never been Pked but Sauce Kay has. xD
A long time ago, when I used to play Diablo II (It's an online game) I thought about being a Pker. xD But then I decided not to and stopped playing after a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:14 pm
XxGrieverxX
Eruravenne

A long time ago, when I used to play Diablo II (It's an online game) I thought about being a Pker. xD But then I decided not to and stopped playing after a while.

I have been... sort of. I've only played Final Fantasy XI, where you can't directly PK people, you have to get monsters to do it for you. It's called MPKing. But it's equally irritating and perhaps even moreso in that game because when you die, you lose EXP and can even delevel... xp  

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:15 pm
Eruravenne
XxGrieverxX
Eruravenne

I have been... sort of. I've only played Final Fantasy XI, where you can't directly PK people, you have to get monsters to do it for you. It's called MPKing. But it's equally irritating and perhaps even moreso in that game because when you die, you lose EXP and can even delevel... xp

D:
In Diablo you can Pk anytime. You just click the hostile button and go after the person..well as long as the other person is out of the town.
I wish I could play FFXI. It's the only FF I don't have. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:13 am
My favorites would be Kite, Blackrose and Elk for some reason. Thats the team I always pick. sweatdrop heart  

Its Meark

Desirable Glitch

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am
XxGrieverxX
Eruravenne
XxGrieverxX
Eruravenne

D:
In Diablo you can Pk anytime. You just click the hostile button and go after the person..well as long as the other person is out of the town.
I wish I could play FFXI. It's the only FF I don't have. D:

FFXI is pretty fun. I was a level 75 Black Mage, but I quit because that job became rather obsolete thanks to the latest expansion. The only way I could get merit points (for manually raising stats after reaching max level) was by soloing and that is really, really boring... Once I get my own computer in a few months, I'm gonna try to start playing again as a different job. It's just depressing because Black Mage was SO much fun for me. neutral

And... I just realized how amazingly off topic this is... Oops! xd  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces