Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~Grand Theft Naruto~ (RP of GTA and Naruto put together!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:51 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
Ryo walked around an open field and looked up into the sky. "Today is a nice day. I wonder if something cool will happen today? All well..."

"Who are you," Yuri asked, sitting up and looking at the stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 pm
Shi, Hinata and Shizume wlked to the beach.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:44 pm
Tenten_Itachi
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
Ryo walked around an open field and looked up into the sky. "Today is a nice day. I wonder if something cool will happen today? All well..."

Ryo heard a voice and turned around. When he did, he saw a young girl looking at him. "Oh...hello. The name's Ryoki, but you can call me Ryo if you like. And what's yours?" Ryo said politely to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:04 pm
When they reached the beach Shi ran straight to the water.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Shizume walked on the water making a huge wave, "Hey how do you like my tidalwave jutsu?" Shizume asked. Hinata was on the beach getting a tan, "Nice Shizume" She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
Tenten_Itachi
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)

Ryo heard a voice and turned around. When he did, he saw a young girl looking at him. "Oh...hello. The name's Ryoki, but you can call me Ryo if you like. And what's yours?" Ryo said politely to her.

"Yuri Sohma," she said, looking at him.  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:53 pm
"Nice to meet you Yuri." Ryo lends oud his hand. "Do you need help getting up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:02 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"Nice to meet you Yuri." Ryo lends oud his hand. "Do you need help getting up?"

She got up ignoring his hand, then saying in his mind," i dont need anybodys help."  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:48 pm
"Whatever you say...." Ryo said back to her. "Well, Yuri, I hope you have a nice day." Ryo began to walk off into town.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:59 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"Whatever you say...." Ryo said back to her. "Well, Yuri, I hope you have a nice day." Ryo began to walk off into town.

Yuri followed him.  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:16 pm
Ryo heard footsteps behind him. He turned around quickly and saw nothing. "Hm... must have been my imagination. All well." He continued walking towards the town whistling a tune.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:42 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
Ryo heard footsteps behind him. He turned around quickly and saw nothing. "Hm... must have been my imagination. All well." He continued walking towards the town whistling a tune.

She kept following him.  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:14 am
"Hm... I have a feeling that she's following me. I wonder what she wants" Ryo thought to himself. He then continued to whistle a tune.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:16 am
Itachi Girl5
Shizume walked on the water making a huge wave, "Hey how do you like my tidalwave jutsu?" Shizume asked. Hinata was on the beach getting a tan, "Nice Shizume" She said.
Shi was walking in the water waist deep. "Nice."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:33 am
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"Hm... I have a feeling that she's following me. I wonder what she wants" Ryo thought to himself. He then continued to whistle a tune.

She just followed him, arms crossed.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces