Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:29 am
Vicious-Loner
Maybe you could afford to waste some time to get up Kazegakure? I've already lost you on the scoreboard with Cactus and that one only got 14 fame so far confused

Havik seems to be stuck on 997 fame and daygons is even farther down mrgreen
heh yeah... but why you lost kazegakure...is cause i had 15 fame then my stupid, lame ninja failed a mission and brought me back down to 0 gonk but on the good side of the news....it looks like i stole a katana from daygons! heh heh twisted ninja just as jade did with tc_koay (or was it someone else...?) rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:02 am
I'm going to be careful with Cactus since it's a backup clan and I'll probably train them more than I've trained Tsukikage so they have higher HP, it could prove good 3nodding My main ninjas could probably use a HP boost as well... ninja *wanders off to see if any ninja has returned*  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:16 am
Vicious-Loner
I'm going to be careful with Cactus since it's a backup clan and I'll probably train them more than I've trained Tsukikage so they have higher HP, it could prove good 3nodding My main ninjas could probably use a HP boost as well... ninja *wanders off to see if any ninja has returned*
yeah...but i have noticed, though it may take a while longer, its best to train your ninja's hp after they already have a decent level...like say..start trainging at level 7? so that they dont have high hp and low stats...like my lvl 8 ninja does...97 hp with 8 str...rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:19 am
Well, it seems Rangers and Sausa are taking turns attacking me, because what I see is Rangers, Sausa, Rangers, Sausa, Rangers and whatnot. Now I fear I may be in third place, this is insane. I really want to take Sausa down, but I'm trying to get more fame due to their attack, what I"m guessing that Sausa got like one or two ninjas attacking me, the rest doing missions, OR some are doing missions and some doing sentry just in case. Since slander only attack the fame, what I want to do is attack his ninja and kill them off, I"m sure my ninjas are more powerful then his, but I don't know how to direct attack his ninjas, I could put on sentry, but then Rangers ninjas are more powerful and I could get my ninjas killed. . . hmmmm.  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:46 am
Eva Edin
Well, it seems Rangers and Sausa are taking turns attacking me, because what I see is Rangers, Sausa, Rangers, Sausa, Rangers and whatnot. Now I fear I may be in third place, this is insane. I really want to take Sausa down, but I'm trying to get more fame due to their attack, what I"m guessing that Sausa got like one or two ninjas attacking me, the rest doing missions, OR some are doing missions and some doing sentry just in case. Since slander only attack the fame, what I want to do is attack his ninja and kill them off, I"m sure my ninjas are more powerful then his, but I don't know how to direct attack his ninjas, I could put on sentry, but then Rangers ninjas are more powerful and I could get my ninjas killed. . . hmmmm.
yeah that's quite a predicament...perhaps...just once you should send all your ninja to go attack sausa at once...then continue to do missions xd ...but being serious, maybe in place of sending sentries...you could instead send those ninja to attack suasa...perhaps raid? maybe to get some of his better weapons "lended" to you so instead of weakening his fame primarily, you have a chance of weakening his ninja...but thats just my opinion...and i dont have too much experience in the clan combat of shadowways... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:50 am
wait, is there a differences between attack and slander? o.O; *realize I never touch the attack button* and also, I got the best weapons, all my ninjas got katanas in both hands. . . and if they do rob me of all my things,I got 14k to spend on and get everything back.  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:58 am
Eva Edin
wait, is there a differences between attack and slander? o.O; *realize I never touch the attack button* and also, I got the best weapons, all my ninjas got katanas in both hands. . . and if they do rob me of all my things,I got 14k to spend on and get everything back.
well the point i meant about raiding is not that you get more weapons...its just so suasa, or sausa, whatever has less...ya know? but...i remember i tried offensive...but it just reverts back to the same page... sweatdrop but it kinda sucks a little bit that raiding lowers enemy fame...especially when you want to keep attacking them...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:14 pm
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner
yeah...but i have noticed, though it may take a while longer, its best to train your ninja's hp after they already have a decent level...like say..start trainging at level 7? so that they dont have high hp and low stats...like my lvl 8 ninja does...97 hp with 8 str...rofl

xd I'll keep that in mind 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:16 pm
Vicious-Loner
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner

xd I'll keep that in mind 3nodding
its what mistakes are for xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:04 pm
hmm...havik nor daygons are coming back up...maybe havik is training his ninja...but maybe daygons quit...since i know he didnt have much money when i spied him...and i did take his katana xd  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:16 pm
heh xd good work. Now, x.X for sures I"m going to be in third tomorrow, Rangers just won't stop attacking me ;_; put sentries? but I don't want my ninjas to die because it takes a while to level them up x.X;;; Oy, what to do what to do. @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:17 pm
Too bad I can't help, I'm busy training my ninjas and I'll be gone all of tomorrow, be here on Sunday before going back to school. I don't know if I'll be able to get on during the week so you'll probably have to plot without me until next weekend sweatdrop  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Alrighty, so far, Jade and Inferno got a plan.

Halcyon wasn't doing any action, so my guess that Rangers was using him as an last resort. However, Jade have been raiding the crap out of Halcyon. So if Rangers was using Halcyon as a last resort, then Halcyon is out of conmission. With that being done, its time for Suasa. Jade have come up with a plan to slander and keeping our ninjas safe.

Since the two are busy attacking me, he'll be by himself if everything goes to plan, then Inferno and Jade raid the crap out of Sausa and slander and such. Then he has to attack someone, either he keeps attacking me, and you guys continue to raid him, or he changes to Jade, or Inferno, or you guys if you wish to be involve, and then the rest that arn't getting attacked raid him until he has nothing left.

How do we know this will successed?
Shin got taken out because he slandered Rangers right when Rangers was slandering him and their ninjas collided and he was killed.
Rangers is powerful, so as long as we don't attack eachother at the same time, we should be clear of conflict

I'm not sure when will this take place, but Jade want this to be the sooner, the better, but I don't want you two to go ahead without me knowing the time so it'll be a lot safer. Though, Jade did mention he'll do something tomorrow o.O; not sure what. He did say that Jade and Inferno will attack Rangers tomorrow, but that was before suggesting that you two might help us take out Sausa but from the last post, Tsukikage won't be on till Sunday, so I don't know the plant for that action for tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I will be out, so around noon my time (MT time) I shall be back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:47 pm
Eva Edin
Alrighty, so far, Jade and Inferno got a plan.

Halcyon wasn't doing any action, so my guess that Rangers was using him as an last resort. However, Jade have been raiding the crap out of Halcyon. So if Rangers was using Halcyon as a last resort, then Halcyon is out of conmission. With that being done, its time for Suasa. Jade have come up with a plan to slander and keeping our ninjas safe.

Since the two are busy attacking me, he'll be by himself if everything goes to plan, then Inferno and Jade raid the crap out of Sausa and slander and such. Then he has to attack someone, either he keeps attacking me, and you guys continue to raid him, or he changes to Jade, or Inferno, or you guys if you wish to be involve, and then the rest that arn't getting attacked raid him until he has nothing left.

How do we know this will successed?
Shin got taken out because he slandered Rangers right when Rangers was slandering him and their ninjas collided and he was killed.
Rangers is powerful, so as long as we don't attack eachother at the same time, we should be clear of conflict

I'm not sure when will this take place, but Jade want this to be the sooner, the better, but I don't want you two to go ahead without me knowing the time so it'll be a lot safer. Though, Jade did mention he'll do something tomorrow o.O; not sure what. He did say that Jade and Inferno will attack Rangers tomorrow, but that was before suggesting that you two might help us take out Sausa but from the last post, Tsukikage won't be on till Sunday, so I don't know the plant for that action for tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I will be out, so around noon my time (MT time) I shall be back.
alright...but...im sure that rangers is powerful...i mean he's king zephiel...and...0.0 omg...what zephiel did to cecilia...scary sweatdrop and also...so i dont get obliterated...tell me when to attack k? sweatdrop if its alright...  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:38 pm
oh and this is for when vicious gets back...since i killed your ninja...if someone bothers you just tell me...and i'll attack them with all i got k? ( i mean i would help you normally...but i can think of no way to repent for my stupid ninja's sins sweatdrop )  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff