Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is there anyone here NOT christian> o_O; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

(Black)_(Leaf)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:07 pm
heh .... >,> iam a nuthing .. not baptisd or anything ... but leaning to be budist :/ owell i dont like god or sainten .. dont beleve they exsist.. i have no cause ether.. -,- * i will eat your soul* - Tristan  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:15 pm
Wiccan.  

MediaclCunt

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:34 pm
i'm an atheist, for many reasons but mostly because i belive in more scientific and rational reasons as to why things happen, (no offense to anyone who's religious) and i'm more of a rational person than a spiritual one. not that i'm saying spiritual people can't be rational too, but...
i just don't have a beleif in ANYTHING, is all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:13 pm
Agnostic, not Atheist.  

Reinik

Interstellar Abomination

xXCarpeOmniaXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:46 am
Yeah....America is kinda weird. I tell people I'm Agnostic and most of the time I get this weird look, either because they don't know what Agnostic is or because I didn't say Christian....or both. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:51 am
Wiccan  

xShe Dreams Fiction

mybabypenguin

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:09 pm
OMG you have said everything I've thought for a long time. Thank you! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:51 pm
nope, not a christian, i'm a buddhist smile  

babalonsatene

A r y k o n a

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:14 pm
I'm anti-organized religion.

Pfft.
Read your Darwin daily.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:53 am
This is what I have observed from our contry's goths:

Many...trend goths see religious as a bad thing and they have stupid arguments against to believe in them. I'm not then sure, are they just those principle traitors or not, but at least you can see there, are they really believing their own words or not.
Otherwise, the real goths are pretty fifty-fifty to believing in something or not. Most of them are christians, because our country's main religion is christianity, but I don't deny, that there isn't also those, who are part of other religions.

What comes to me, I'm not christian any more. Not because of that there is better religions, not because of that I don't belive in god, just because of that I can't stand the consept how the religion is acting in our country. :l

[brainvomit]

darkrock64

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:31 pm
wiccan but i tend to go a biton a dark side of stuff (im a psi vamp)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:15 am
?
Christian, and comfortable enough with it that I simply don't care too much what others think.

But I have to say that most religions contain truths, and none of you have got it 100% right. Because there's so much more to it than can be learned in one lifetime. This is crazy to you, but listen to the voice in your head; it's called your heart and it knows a whole lot more than your priest could ever tell you about God. It's the part of you that can actually Hear what's being Said.  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Bubonic Plagues zOMG mule

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:37 pm
I'M wiccan. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:18 pm
nothing  

Katra Agrotera

Selkie_Maiden

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:56 am
I was raised in a strict christian household, and have been practicing pagan for about since I was about 16, hmmm lets see *uses fingers to count that up* ok, for about 10 years.
I personally have nothing against christians. I have come to realise that we each have our own walk spiritually speaking. I have alot of respect for people who have strenght and can stand by their convictions. What I don't like are hypocrites. Are there some Christian hypocrites? Possibly, but the world over there those who say one thing and do another.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff