Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:28 pm
"Damn get the best medic ninja in the village here now this is outta my league" Said The medic ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:30 pm
as the medic ninja struggled to help Serene, she faded in and out of conciousness.......moaning a little, and then fading out again. her temperature was now down to 103...better than before but still really bad.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:33 pm
"Hey Gaara here is the best medic ninja in this village as of now" said one of the medic ninjas
"Alright lets see here ok I need ice lots of it water and a bottle of sake" Said the medic ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:36 pm
still fading in and out, she's still hearing that womans voice....hush, my baby, don't fret, momma will protect you, don't you sweat. please hold on, for my dear sake, and please don't wait until it's too late....... that tune just sang hauntingly in her mind as she kept fading in and out of conciousness.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:40 pm
"Here's all the items you asked for" Said one of the medic ninjas
*30 minutes later*
"Well that should just about take care of all the problems" Said THe medic ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:43 pm
Serene started to wake up.....still very weak from all the fighting of the fever and the pain Hukari caused, opened her eyes slowly to see Gaara and 2 medic ninjas by her bedside. "w-what happened??" Serene said, a little frightened. her fever is now gone, but the pain in her leg is still there, and throbbing like hell.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:45 pm
"Well I really don't know what the hell happened but here are some painkillers for the throbbing pain in your leg that you are most likely feeling" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:52 pm
"thanks, Gaara-sama.......it was really wierd...I was talking to Hukari...and then I swear that she tried to kill me...........then I heard a really familiar voice of a woman...." tears then streamed down Serene's face as she added the next part. "I think it was my mom watching over me........" and then she broke down in gaara's arms into sobs.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 pm
"Um, it's ok" Said gaara strangely  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:58 pm
"I'm....sorry.......I don't mean to make you feel....feel awkward...but.....I just need someone to hold me right now..........I miss my mother.........she was one of the only people...that accepted me...for who I am........for WHAT I am...................I just know.......that you won't push me away...like most people do...." and she sobbed some more........her face getting really red, still remebering her mother and how loving she was to her only daughter.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:02 pm
"Take as long as you need to feel happy again don't worry my brother and sister have a three hour period of every day that they call *hug the sycho*" said Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Serene just laughed and looked Gaara straight in the eye and said, "Gaara, that's what I love about you, your so sweet and you know just what to say to make me laugh..." then she leaned back to rest somemore and fell asleep, peacefully and calmly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:07 pm
"Well that went well" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Serene just slept peacefully and dreamed of something she never imagined would happen. she dreamed of the future, and Gaara, was in it too. the future they have together.

((I drew a picture of Gaara and Serene! I can e-mail it to you if you give meh your e-mail! PM it to me!))

then she woke up the next morning to sunlight streaming in the window and saw Gaara sitting up, looking at her from where he was sitting. "Gaara-sama? your still in here?" she yawned.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:18 pm
"Yep I'm Still here" Said Gaara  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games