Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Bluberry_mist

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:31 pm
Hmmm, what to say...
My name is Lindsey. I am 17 years old and living in happy humid Georgia. One of my best friends is from Washington so I heard all about how green and squishy it is before I read Twilight. I have always loved to read, but I hate this book because it is so amazing that i have neglected my homework to reread it... 5 times and counting.
I love vampires, and I wish I was one (i have the pale skin part down)
I also love sushi (no relation to vampires).
I would jump off a bridge into a pit of spikes for Edward... would you?
perhaps I am just obsessed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Hey yall i'm Bellaswan5 and I am so named because lucky a** bella gets someone as awsome and gorgeous as edward<3. I began reading twilight a month ago and i absolutely LOVE it. If a person could marry a book, i would marry twilight then have an affair with new moon. then eclipse. so i would love any new friends who love twilight as well. love ya lots, peace. domokun  

Hazilla

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

pearlized

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:56 pm
I'm new here obviously. xP

You can call me Pearl or Pearlie or whatever you want. I really don't care.

I've only read Twilight, so not New Moon yet. I just finished Twilight Tuesday/Wednesday (at 3 AM xd ) I don't own New Moon, so my friend has to lend it to me. But she refuses to do so until after finals are over (she wants me to study. x_x). So I'll refrain from reading/posting until after I read New Moon. I'll get it in a week. So I'll be done with it in 7-8 days.

Um, I'm 13 years old.

My favorite character has got to be Edward. Me and 87234958071987 other girls. xP But, hey, it's true! he's pretty cool. cool I like Bella too. I plan on dressing up as her for halloween next year. But I'd need to straighten my hair. I probably resemble Jessica most. Dark curly hair. But my skin is pale. so, um.. mhmm.

if they made a Twilight movie, I wouldn't see it. books turned into movies are always bad if you've read the book.

I reallllly want to read New Moon and I'm suffering from withdrawl. Well... see you all around!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:30 pm
I'm sorta new here, havn't been in the guild forums in awhile.
Anyway, my name is Anaya(A-ni-ya)
I am 14 years old and live in the U.S.A-that's all i'll tell you

I read Twilight and New Moon, both, in 4 and a half days.
I can't wait 'till Eclipse come out.
I think i will see the movie just to see how it turns out.

-bye  

blackpunkangel

GimpyAssassin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:21 am
umm i am GimpyAssassin but you can just call my Gimpy or e.
i am a total book nerd
one day i was in the library and i saw two thick books (anyone guess where this is going?) and i started to drool all over them.
i checked them both out and read one a day.
sooo yeah i am a Edward fangirl and am still trying to get my friends to read the books... with no success. ohh well.
ohh and one more thing, just because my name has assassin in it does not mean i am a tough old meanie who likes to kill people. it is just a nickname. i shall stop rambling now. Bye!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:15 pm
Ello, i'm dragonrebelfire, but friends call me dragon or isa.
I'm a book worm and electronics/vid games fan.

I started reading Twilight on January and soon after I bought New Moon. I fell in love with the books and showed them to my friends, who became addicted to re-reading them as well. So we all cant wait till Eclipse comes out.
My fav character is Alice, fav guy is of course Edward.

I'm 14 and I live in Texas, U.S.
Thats about it, cya!  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Chihiro-chan7

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:01 am
Hi I'm new to this guild ^^ I'm not very good with introductions...but here goes sweatdrop :
I'm Chihiro-chan ^^ I LOVE twilight and new moon ^^ I didn't read much before Twilight, because i couldn't find any good books but Twilight got me into reading again.

I'm a HUGE anime fan blaugh ^^ at the moment I love Full Moon, Kamichama Karin, Forbidden Dance and Genbu Kaiden ^^

I love meeting new people and making friends. I think I'm a nice person..but only u guys can be a judge of that sweatdrop

Lots of love heart
Chihiro-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:01 pm
hey my name is Savera
and Im turning 16 soon
go me =D
I love books
cause Im a nerd =]

SaveraOwnsYou

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Okay well I'm Heather. I've been here for probably a month or so now. I read "Twilight" and "New Moon" in about 4 days(would've been 3 but my dad caught me reading at like 1 in the morning on a school night). I actually only read them last month*gasp*. I would've been first to the bookstore if I knew just how amazing the two books are. The month or so(since I've read the books)have been torture and will be until i read "Eclipse". Then it will be yet another year of it while waiting for "Breaking Dawn". So addicted. I also have a TON of icons in my journal, some are so me. I did cry in "Twilight" at some parts(it got so sweet! 4laugh ) and then practically throughout "New Moon". I was like depressed when Edward left. I felt like I was Bella. It was horrible! I was like BAWLING! I'm not gonna lie. I've cried in other books and movies too. Also, I tend to rant, especially things I love. K well i guess that's all. I love to get pm's all the time(especially about the "Twilight Series"!!!) I also love anime and manga, my favs including Tokyo Mew Mew, Fruits Basket, Beauty Pop, and Train Man. And if the "Twilight" manga came out in the U.S. it'd also be my favorite. Oh and if they don't make "Twilight" a movie I'm gonna have to kill someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Hi! I'm Ayllin.
I really hadn't known that Twilight untill the past few months (oh if only I'd known what I was missing out on!!!) A few of my friends had read it and said it was really good, so I picked it up on one of my runs to the book store. I bought the book on March 30, but didn't start reading it untill the next day. And I was immediatly hooked, I was busy that Saturday so I didn't finish it untill the next day when I had all day to read it on the plane!!! Yay, that Saturday I had already gone back to the bookstore to get the second one, and ta-da I finished both within the range of four days. And had re-read both by the end of that week.

Okay so thats my story on the book, a little more about me... I'm 13 years old, I love music, reading and writing (I find it very hard to go back to my old style of writing since reading Twilight & New Moon, I admitt). I've sworn to myself Im not going to go on forever with this thing... but theres so much I would like to say, but you'll all hopefully get to know me elsewhere... I'm a people person so I'll talk to anyone, feel free to PM me and start a random conversation. Some of my favorite authors are Stephanie Meyer (duh), Darren Shan, and J.K. Rowling. I love reading, but I'm very picky, not much catches my attension, mostly I read fantasy, and suspense/horror books.
Ok that's all Im gonna write before this becomes an autobiography xp

Ayllin

imadoki_idgit

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:57 pm
Hi I'm imadoki_idgit,
my friends call me imadoki or the rare idgit.
I'm 16 and live in Illinois
I've been a big reader since kindergarden... but I kinda lost
interest in the books they kept comin out with...In 8th I found Manga and read them ever since. In high school during Drivers ed I heard some people talkin about Twilight, I've always liked a good paranormal book and well that was it I was in heart again!
The Twilight Series rocks.

Hi to all you members ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:38 pm
My name is Jaqueline, but I like to be called Jacky. I fell in love with vampires after reading the original Dracula and began the Twilight series last year. My favourite character is (of course wink ) Edward, although I do wish he had more of the whole tortured soul thing going on. I think that's what made vampires a little more human to us- the natural frailty and imperfections still apparent despite the inhuman beauty and mystery. Brought them a little closer to earth, ya know?

I recommend the vampire books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and the Bloody Jack series by Something-or-other Meyer. If you're a hardcore vampire enthusiast, try delving into some Ann Rice- good, but the whole series is a little time-consuming, repetitive, and tedious. sweatdrop  

LittleRedd

Captain Morphine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:19 pm
Hey you and you! My name is Synthetic-Slut but i'm not a slut or Synthetic. My real name is Lydia. I'm in the 10th grade and I absolutely adore Twilight. My friend told me about the book and I just had to read it. When I read it I was absolutely blown away, I couldn't get my hands off it! I fell asleep with it, I read it in class xD Took me about two days to finish it. When I heard there was a second part I asked my friend if she could lend me hers and she did and I ended up losing the book because I was rushing through too other books so I can read New Moon. I almost cried. crying Okay well my fashion is anything the other person isn't wearing. I have my own style along with my own hairstyles. My hair color changed every few weeks. I love to read books, my father always said "Reading is the magic key, that takes you where you want to be" and it's so true. The music genre I like is Rock, Rave, Techno, Industrial, metal, Glam rock, and more.
I'm a nice person once you get to know me. So get to know me!
Jeez. Hahah Later!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:49 pm
My name is Vampzgrl16 but all my friends call me Helena. Why? Well, I'm overobsessed with My Chemical Romance. But I'll get to that later. I read Twilight about two or three months ago and ever since then you won't catch me without one of them. My favorite character is a three way tie between Bella (who my friends think looks like me), Edward and Alice. And I just love those books so much and I can't wait for Eclipse. I recently read the first chapter and it was so amazing.

Mostly I enjoy listening to music like My Chemical Romance, Muse, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., Evanescence, and a lot of other music (if you want a sort of complete list check out my profile). I also read many vampire novels, write vampire novels and my chemical romance and 30 seconds to mars fanfics, and watch life on the murder scene.

I'm about 14 years old and that's basically all you need to know about me.

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Scandalous bb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:20 am
User Image
Hi, my name's Scandal. I started reading Twilight at the beginning of the school year. Now usually I read books pretty fast and when I finished Twilight I had to read it over because it was so fantastic. I can't really compare alot of books to Twilight soo....

I have wierd taste in music but some of my favorite bands are Taking Back Sunday, L'Arc~en~ciel, Panic! At the Disco, and maybe even a little of Evanessence. I also like alot of Fiona Apple's music.

Some of the anime's and manga's I whatch...and read are Gunslinger girl, Loveless, Princess AI, Chobits, Chibi vampire, and probaly alot more that I can't remeber at the moment.

I await with eager intentions the arrival of the next book. Until then...

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff