Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When does cynical becaome "too" cynical? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 am
Rellik San

I some how, get the feeling they were already there, and it something just triggered it all off.

True, very true xd It's when too like-minded perveyers of filth get together, the end result isn't supposed to be available to children.... I think we restrained ourselves quite well xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:42 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I some how, get the feeling they were already there, and it something just triggered it all off.

True, very true xd It's when too like-minded perveyers of filth get together, the end result isn't supposed to be available to children.... I think we restrained ourselves quite well xd
That is true, I didn't even once tell Piere the Famous French Fighter Pilot.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:44 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I have not heard of this. But please, do not expose anymore children to any more filth than we already have!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:47 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I have not heard of this. But please, do not expose anymore children to any more filth than we already have!!
HHahaha, I'm sure they are all concocting their own jokes in their hormonal filthy minds. Hahaha.

Where as we just have out and out filthy minds.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:51 am
Rellik San
HHahaha, I'm sure they are all concocting their own jokes in their hormonal filthy minds. Hahaha.

I really don't wish to think about teenage minds, they're scary places eek

I've known filthier, from a 15 year old no less, but that's what happens when you read the Vampire Armand at 10  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:01 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I really don't wish to think about teenage minds, they're scary places eek

I've known filthier, from a 15 year old no less, but that's what happens when you read the Vampire Armand at 10

We we're teenagers once... a long long time ago... the stone age I believ its called.

That is a very good point, erotic litrture of all kinds seems to be the preferance for the teens of today, where as I was content reading good old british fantasy and sci-fi.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:06 am
Rellik San

We we're teenagers once... a long long time ago... the stone age I believ its called.

That is a very good point, erotic litrture of all kinds seems to be the preferance for the teens of today, where as I was content reading good old british fantasy and sci-fi.

Neolithic pour moi xd

Well, that particular book was homosexual erotic literature, not the reading material to create a well balanced individual xd Luckily she's a good kid biggrin

I was more of a mythology person myself, greek and Roman though, I tried celtic but the names confused me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:08 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Neolithic pour moi xd

Well, that particular book was homosexual erotic literature, not the reading material to create a well balanced individual xd Luckily she's a good kid biggrin

I was more of a mythology person myself, greek and Roman though, I tried celtic but the names confused me sweatdrop

Well balanced? psh, who needs balance, if everyone was 'sane', where'd be the variety in the world?

Mythology wise, give me Norse mythology any day (wow I really am a cliche). I love the stories of Moro-dan (the dwarven name for Thor)  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:14 am
Rellik San

Well balanced? psh, who needs balance, if everyone was 'sane', where'd be the variety in the world?

Mythology wise, give me Norse mythology any day (wow I really am a cliche). I love the stories of Moro-dan (the dwarven name for Thor)

Hear hear! xd

I loved the one where his hammer was stolen and he had to dress in drag to get it back xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:22 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Hear hear! xd

I loved the one where his hammer was stolen and he had to dress in drag to get it back xd

Lol, he had the legs for it. xd  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:24 am
Rellik San

And the big bushy beard to boot xd
anyway, guys usually do have better legs than girls. Its unfair stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:31 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

And the big bushy beard to boot xd
anyway, guys usually do have better legs than girls. Its unfair stare

It is quite worrying, I am a stupidly leggy guy. Hell, i could probably pull off wearing a slip dress.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 am
Rellik San

It is quite worrying, I am a stupidly leggy guy. Hell, i could probably pull off wearing a slip dress.

and you do have the long flowing locks..... learn to sing! We can have a Got Goth? drag act!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:35 am
Isobel Bellamy

and you do have the long flowing locks..... learn to sing! We can have a Got Goth? drag act!

That's it!

I've just thought of a competition, Drag Queens and Kings xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:37 am
Isobel Bellamy
Isobel Bellamy

That's it!

I've just thought of a competition, Drag Queens and Kings xd

Nah, Isel and Athiel would win it hands down.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff