Submit

Pick your poison.
  Sunblock.
  Parasol.
  BOTH!
View Results

Ri_Ri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 pm
I'm naturally 'tan' but i'm pale too, which is probably because i have anemia..... O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:04 pm
Dark or pale, it is beautiful and I wish it wasn't a trend to have a certain skin colour. I mean how unfair is that?
It was always a struggle with my sister because she always picked on me for being the only pale person in my family( everyone but me looks Italian) and I felt ugly growing up. Then I realized how silly it was to think a skin colour was ugly.  

Herself Online

L Kook

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:26 pm
I somewhat pale but its only due to being half German. My dad is German but my mom is latina.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:27 pm
Herself Online
Dark or pale, it is beautiful and I wish it wasn't a trend to have a certain skin colour. I mean how unfair is that?
It was always a struggle with my sister because she always picked on me for being the only pale person in my family( everyone but me looks Italian) and I felt ugly growing up. Then I realized how silly it was to think a skin colour was ugly.

I really don't think pale skin is in. I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Everyone is still tanning. Summer + Australia = Everyone is tanned!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:46 am
I love being tan. I wish my skin was dark like it is in the summer all the time. I'm fairly dark naturally anyways, because of the myriad of genes all mixed up in me. But being in marching band, its impossible to not get tanned during the summer training.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:57 am
I like being pale. I've never like tans. I just wish all the parts of my body was one tone of pale though, not varying leveless of pale. sad

If the above sentence didn't make sense please tell.  

darkcrimsongoth

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:12 pm
Almost everybody I know at school goes to tanning salons regularly,now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Laharl Part Deux
Lila Malvae
I don't mind it as much as people who try to tell me that "I NEED" to dye my hair blonde because I have fair skin and blue eyes.
I know exactly what your talking about. My cousin seems to think that all people with fair skin should have blonde hair because people look better with that combination. I think thats a load of crud. Personally, Blonde with pale skin blends too much for my taste.In my eyes the contrast of dark hair with light skins is absolutely beautiful!
People always tell me it looks too harsh and unnatural.  

MediaclCunt

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:07 pm
I've noticed this as well.

It could be the skin cancer aspect or just a change in the general aesthetic preferences.

i.e. black nail polish is "in" too now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:08 pm
MediaclCunt
Laharl Part Deux
Lila Malvae
I don't mind it as much as people who try to tell me that "I NEED" to dye my hair blonde because I have fair skin and blue eyes.
I know exactly what your talking about. My cousin seems to think that all people with fair skin should have blonde hair because people look better with that combination. I think thats a load of crud. Personally, Blonde with pale skin blends too much for my taste.In my eyes the contrast of dark hair with light skins is absolutely beautiful!

I have never heard someone claim that blond hair looks better with pale skin. Ever.

Blond hair with pale skin looks washed out. There are few women who can pull of the pale and blond look. And I don't particularly think it's all that attractive.

MortSanglant

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:06 pm
MortSanglant
MediaclCunt
Laharl Part Deux
Lila Malvae

I have never heard someone claim that blond hair looks better with pale skin. Ever.

Blond hair with pale skin looks washed out. There are few women who can pull of the pale and blond look. And I don't particularly think it's all that attractive.
Same here. I look like a ghost or something, all washed out..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 pm
MortSanglant
MediaclCunt
Laharl Part Deux
Lila Malvae

Really? Maybe it's just the crazies I know. I do agree though pale and blonde is a very washed out look.

Laharl Part Deux

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:39 pm
MortSanglant
MediaclCunt
Laharl Part Deux
Lila Malvae

It depends on the shade of blonde. Occasionally white-blondes can be pale and attractive, but it usually invovles alot of makeup. Honey-blonde, I think, really looks better pale, and dishwater blond (ie. Charlie's hair)... there's only so much any skin tone can do for it.
I just don't like the orange-y way people who tan in beds look. It's like I'm being attacked by anorexic oompaloomas.

Although, it usually isn't until I call them that that they attack me...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff