Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:31 pm
Er...your character is answering questions no one's really saying. I don't suppose one of the wolves can hear thoughts?

"Stop, I said! That includes not telling these bloodsuckers our secrets, Estelluna." The owner of the voice, which had been at some distance before, was closer now. An old man wheeled into the clearing on a wheelchair, followed closely by a boy, maybe his son. Despite his height, the boy must have still only been a teenager.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:34 pm
She snorted at them,''Go away old man. Who said I was full werewolf, how do you not know that I'm mix.'' ''Kiba, go, meet me at La Push, use the trees.'' Estelluna didn't turn to him.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 pm
"While you're in our territory, you'll abide by our rules! And unfortunately, those rules include the treaty we've made with these bloodsuckers." Even delerious - what were the effects of that leaf? was it a hallucinogen? - Karissa got the impression the boy was backing up everything the old man was saying. She wondered what would happen if this Estelluna decided not to listen. Oh - this boy must be a werewolf too. Maybe, if they fought, he'd be able to beat her. She smiled a little at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:46 pm
''Not so fast, the treaty doesn't say a thing a about mutts. And that is why, and the Tamer...'' She stopped to read the faces of the Cullens. ''These rules they are repulisve, I can show you how we're alike!'Your wasting you time, a mix is more powerful than both of your kind. I think I'll take her, to see the Tamer, you can follow, the rules, I shall explain later.'' She took the girl from Kiba which he hadn't left. ''Remember, Edward was bitten too, he probally will go through what she is going through.'' Kiba smirked at them. Then jumped with amazing speeds through the trees, like as if they were ninjas.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:53 pm
Jumping...through trees...Karissa loved running, one of the many reasons she delighted in being a vampire...but in the air...Karissa felt like being sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:57 pm
''I knew the leaf would work, how do you feel? I should tell you it was marrowanna.'' Kiba asked. The others seemed to be behind, but under them? She could hear them, but then they pushed her from the bottom of the trees, knocking the down, crushing to the ground. They landed on their sides, panting. They were there, most of them, Jacob and the Cullens. Estelluna managed to leave the girl in the tree unharmed.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:50 pm
ok i hate to interrupt, but here we go
ps update would be amazing

Race: Vampire
Name: Rachel
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: Not many, transfer student
Appearce: Caramel coloured hair, just around the shoulders, small (petite)
Family: Orphan, family a victim of the holocaust
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: transfered from a different school because of a relationship with another vampire that ended because of eating preferences. not human blood, hates to think that the next person that she kills could be family
Personlity: very quiet, even before she was changed, opens up only to the people she is close to
Height: 5 5
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): glassy white, must feed regularly to avoid stares
Eyes normal: warm brown, though very dark
Summary: When Rachel was a small child, she moved to another country to start a new life with her family, but unfortunately it was to Germany, and Rachel's family was a victim of the holocaust, Rachel was saved by a doctor who saw a young teen about to go to the gas chambers, and so he whisked her away silently and changed her. She is still in contact with him
Sixth Sense(special power): Telekinesis, the ability to move things around her with her mind, though she often has to restrain doing so
Weakness: Human emotion, it reminds her of what she lost, and almost makes her angry at the humans for...being alive, so she does as best she can by not killing them or hurting them

pps if anybody could tell me how to add an aatar onto it, and how t design it, you would be my best friend ever  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:43 pm
kanangirl123
ok i hate to interrupt, but here we go
ps update would be amazing

Race: Vampire
Name: Rachel
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: Not many, transfer student
Appearce: Caramel coloured hair, just around the shoulders, small (petite)
Family: Orphan, family a victim of the holocaust
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: transfered from a different school because of a relationship with another vampire that ended because of eating preferences. not human blood, hates to think that the next person that she kills could be family
Personlity: very quiet, even before she was changed, opens up only to the people she is close to
Height: 5 5
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): glassy white, must feed regularly to avoid stares
Eyes normal: warm brown, though very dark
Summary: When Rachel was a small child, she moved to another country to start a new life with her family, but unfortunately it was to Germany, and Rachel's family was a victim of the holocaust, Rachel was saved by a doctor who saw a young teen about to go to the gas chambers, and so he whisked her away silently and changed her. She is still in contact with him
Sixth Sense(special power): Telekinesis, the ability to move things around her with her mind, though she often has to restrain doing so
Weakness: Human emotion, it reminds her of what she lost, and almost makes her angry at the humans for...being alive, so she does as best she can by not killing them or hurting them

pps if anybody could tell me how to add an aatar onto it, and how t design it, you would be my best friend ever

Create an avatar: using www.tektek.org
Paste it into your post: when you're finished making your avi on tektek, they'll give you an User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sweatdrop
" />  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:45 pm
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
''I knew the leaf would work, how do you feel? I should tell you it was marrowanna.'' Kiba asked. The others seemed to be behind, but under them? She could hear them, but then they pushed her from the bottom of the trees, knocking the down, crushing to the ground. They landed on their sides, panting. They were there, most of them, Jacob and the Cullens. Estelluna managed to leave the girl in the tree unharmed.

Below, Karissa could tell the Cullens, Blacks and Estelluna's pack were having an all-out battle. She desperately wanted to get down from this tree and either help in the fight, or run away from this wolf who for some reason wanted to kidnap her, but she was too weak. Suddenly she noticed Jacob Black and Estelluna had moved away from the others in the skirmish. They were going to have a showdown: what woud happen to her if either one won or lost, though?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:03 pm
Race:Vampire
Name:Laurence
School(please Forks High School) surprised k Forks
Friends:kinda new
Appearance:tall with a black shag haircut
Family:none, considers friends Family
Girl Friend?:none
Likes:drawing, writing, partying, The Thrill of the hunt, sayings, play fights with other vamps
Personality:he is quiet and anti-social when you first meet him, but after you get to know him you find he is the partying type
Height:5-11
Grade:10
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire):black
Eyes normal:change from blue-brown-green
Sixth Sense(special power):he can make anything see things, can only do it to one thing at a time
Weakness:He often gets too close to people and will put their well being before his own  

Sora DoUrden

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:04 pm
Laurence sits high in a tree with a small black notebook writing ideas and drawing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:05 pm
Laurence stops writing suddenly senseing something nearby  

Sora DoUrden

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:31 pm
"Help me!" Karissa attempts. Who knows? Vampires and werewolves have been turning up all over the place this week - maybe someone will hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:56 pm
Laurence jumps down and runs towerds her yelling
"what is it!"  

Sora DoUrden

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:07 pm
"Just get me down first, and then we'd better run!" Part of Karissa wants to stay and help the Cullens, but they seem like they're holding their own. The bites she received from the wolves would interfere with her ability to fight, anyways. Wait...now there were only six Cullens in the field. Oh, that's right, someone must have taken Bella to Forks, to safety.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff