Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:18 am
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku
*comes out of supply room with a bag of munchies* Uh, did I miss something? sweatdrop

*nearly drunk* The fact you are supposed to share. So what you got in that pile of food? *Orders yet another round*

*throws pack of freeze dried bantha pot pies at Flamer's head* Get you own next time... Drunk... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:24 am
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku
*comes out of supply room with a bag of munchies* Uh, did I miss something? sweatdrop

*nearly drunk* The fact you are supposed to share. So what you got in that pile of food? *Orders yet another round*

*throws pack of freeze dried bantha pot pies at Flamer's head* Get you own next time... Drunk... stare

Ok, maybe I will. *obviously drunk but continues to drink*
I need mountain dew.....now.....*looks around*
Anybody see the Code Red around here?  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:26 am
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

*holds Mountain Dew can thoughtfully, considers well placed toss to the face* ((<--no idea why I'm picking on him))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:31 am
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

*holds Mountain Dew can thoughtfully, considers well placed toss to the face* ((<--no idea why I'm picking on him))

I may be drunk, but I can still swing a lightsaber blade acuratly. *Puts hand on the hild of his lightsaber.*  

Flamer42

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:37 am
*parks his shaved tauntaun in the lot & walks in*

hey all, whats up?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:42 am
shocktv3
*parks his shaved tauntaun in the lot & walks in*

hey all, whats up?

*looking at tauntaun* Poor thing....
To answer your question, not much...  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:42 am
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

I may be drunk, but I can still swing a lightsaber blade acuratly. *Puts hand on the hild of his lightsaber.*

Fine. *drinks Dew himself*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:45 am
dont feel bad for my tauntaun.. its hot here on tatooine 3nodding

plus he can handle it. hes my sith apprentice after all.. his name is darth tonton domokun

shocktv3

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:53 am
shocktv3
dont feel bad for my tauntaun.. its hot here on tatooine 3nodding

plus he can handle it. hes my sith apprentice after all.. his name is darth tonton domokun

*blinks* Is it that hard to find a loyal apprentice these days?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:54 am
hmm.. mayhaps someone can help me decide where to enlist. imperial army? or imperial navy?

*ponders it over a brew*  

shocktv3

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:56 am
dont b mistaken.. darth tonton is quite formidable 3nodding many have underestimated him & fallen because of it..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:00 am
shocktv3
dont b mistaken.. darth tonton is quite formidable 3nodding many have underestimated him & fallen because of it..

I believe you....I guess...I joined the navy because I have more experience with starships than I do ground warfare.  

Flamer42

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:05 am
hmm.. good point. i wonder if we will have to go through battle simulations n such? i wanna do some target practice 3nodding

*takes a drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:08 am
shocktv3
hmm.. good point. i wonder if we will have to go through battle simulations n such? i wanna do some target practice 3nodding

*takes a drink*

We need to increase our numbers before we take on another guild. After that is done I am sure there will be at least a few battles going on.  

Flamer42

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:11 am
haha good point sweatdrop

i know a couple guilds we can infiltrate too...

twisted

*finishes drink*  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games