Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Free Art - Working...sssllllooowwwlllyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold
  1 +
View Results

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:50 am
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin
OMGWTFBBG!!!!!111?!1

Now that I got that out. I know the next little thing I'm going to work on. But I need a widdle help. I'm going to finally draw the Furry-i-zation XIII into a group picture. But I'm not original. So I'm taking the one promotional pictures of everyone for KHII Final Mix and CoM. I can't find it...I need help finding it... >.>;;
If I can't find it...I'll figure out something for a pose.

AND. I need people to put in for Sora, Riku and such =O

For any other fan out there...
Secret Trailer for the end of Final Mix2. And it's definetly OMGWTF?!
The only problem is that there's no sound what-so-ever. So that kind of sucks, but you can still watch it
EEH!? What the heck?! Lemme guess...you HAVE to have a bloody PS3 for it too....*sobs*

Are you using the people from your first Organization XIII crowd?

Yes, its the exact same group that I drew before. I'm finally making a group picture for them. But I want that promotional image to re-draw >.>;;

Don't worry Manda, I don't own the game, I know someone who ripped a copy but do not own it. Nor do I own a PS3 XDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:52 am
Sirus Jin
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin
OMGWTFBBG!!!!!111?!1

Now that I got that out. I know the next little thing I'm going to work on. But I need a widdle help. I'm going to finally draw the Furry-i-zation XIII into a group picture. But I'm not original. So I'm taking the one promotional pictures of everyone for KHII Final Mix and CoM. I can't find it...I need help finding it... >.>;;
If I can't find it...I'll figure out something for a pose.

AND. I need people to put in for Sora, Riku and such =O

For any other fan out there...
Secret Trailer for the end of Final Mix2. And it's definetly OMGWTF?!
The only problem is that there's no sound what-so-ever. So that kind of sucks, but you can still watch it
EEH!? What the heck?! Lemme guess...you HAVE to have a bloody PS3 for it too....*sobs*

Are you using the people from your first Organization XIII crowd?

Yes, its the exact same group that I drew before. I'm finally making a group picture for them. But I want that promotional image to re-draw >.>;;

Don't worry Manda, I don't own the game, I know someone who ripped a copy but do not own it. Nor do I own a PS3 XDDD
I tried doing a search of "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Promotional" and "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Organization"....but I didn't find anything with all the Organization...but then I'm not sure what you're looking for.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:25 pm
Its okay Manda, but thank you for trying X3

I know the image is on my computer at home...but that hardly helps me...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:58 pm
I don't care WHAT you say. No game is worth buying if it comes attached to a $600 game station, end of story. Sure, it might be pretty sweet, but I really don't have that kind of money and I don't think anyone else here does either.  

FogSage

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:42 pm
FogSage
I don't care WHAT you say. No game is worth buying if it comes attached to a $600 game station, end of story. Sure, it might be pretty sweet, but I really don't have that kind of money and I don't think anyone else here does either.

I do...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:35 pm
Okay, Final Mix 2 IS for PS2. The later games are going to be out for PS3. Stuff like Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts III. Maybe by that point I'd have one xd
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingdom-Hearts-II-2-Final-Mix-PS2-IMPORT-Japan-version_W0QQitemZ200094806383QQcmdZViewItem

The PS3 is pretty awesome, my friend has one, and we played Resistance Fall of Man for hours. It sucks that it cost so much, because I'd love one. I hope better games start coming out soon. It sucks to think about, but systems are only going to get more expensive as time goes on. I remember getting all iffy about the PS2 price xd  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:53 pm
Thanks for that link Sirus. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:57 pm
Sirus Jin
Okay, Final Mix 2 IS for PS2. The later games are going to be out for PS3. Stuff like Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts III. Maybe by that point I'd have one xd
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingdom-Hearts-II-2-Final-Mix-PS2-IMPORT-Japan-version_W0QQitemZ200094806383QQcmdZViewItem

The PS3 is pretty awesome, my friend has one, and we played Resistance Fall of Man for hours. It sucks that it cost so much, because I'd love one. I hope better games start coming out soon. It sucks to think about, but systems are only going to get more expensive as time goes on. I remember getting all iffy about the PS2 price xd
*sighs and ears droop* Damn....KHIII on PS3....guess this means I'll have to get one. Maybe Audi can share some of her wealth.... ninja rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:01 pm
No problem Ed, and I finally found the picture I was looking for!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/eroguro/?action=view¤t=1159372247577.jpg

Okay, so now I need a few more people for this picture. Just to fill in the blanks. I need...
Sora
Riku: Angel Natavi
Kairi
Namine
Roxas: Arasai
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Ansem
Heartless Ansem  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:43 pm
Call dibs on Riku!  

Angel Natavi

Arasai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:31 am
User Image

A better KH3 Trailer can be found here, with sound!

This made me squeel like the fanboi I really am for the series.

Angel Natavi
Call dibs on Riku!

gonk Dang you. Then I wanna be Roxas!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:33 pm
Sirus Jin
User Image

Misfile, since your fursona was a lovely bunny, I wanted to try and do one of those lounge singer/on top of a piano pics. Eh...not enough room for the piano...but I liked how it turned out 3nodding
OMG! I loves it!  

Misfile

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:45 pm
Heh, sorry?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:17 pm
Sirus Jin

Okay, so now I need a few more people for this picture. Just to fill in the blanks. I need...
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Namine
Roxas
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Ansem
Heartless Ansem
Whatcha gonna do about the other Sora? I noticed there were 2 in that picture!!

And I still don't understand the trailer.....Only one I recognized was Micky, and possibly Sora...?  

Manda_Tifa

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:57 pm
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Namine
Roxas
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Ansem
Heartless Ansem
Whatcha gonna do about the other Sora? I noticed there were 2 in that picture!!

And I still don't understand the trailer.....Only one I recognized was Micky, and possibly Sora...?

I know there's two Sora's, but I also have a fourteenth member (Fog's character) Which isn't a problem. Don't worry I have most of it figured out already!

Oh...and it isn't Sora >:3  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces