Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone here not dress goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:14 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
First off, i wan't to apoligize If I do offend anyone with my last statement

Are there any goths here who does not dress like a vampire, or does not have pale skin?
I do not for two reasons

1) I am obese, and nothing from hottopic or any other store like that has my size.
well, I still buy jewelry and stuff, but still, im not full on goth

2) I try not to be a show off, If I am all paleish, or all black with leather spike-studded things, I might look like a mall goth/posuer ( no offence to the people that do look full on gothic, bc I know not all of you are posuers)

Often times, I do not... I usually just wear a T-shirt, a pair of jeans, and some chucks...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:48 pm
yea..it really should'nt matter if you dress it or not...you just have to like the art of it...
myself i love the stuff but my parents hate it....so its hard... sad  

Shadow Nightshade

Nashoba Kaga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:39 pm
Wow I wear a lot of black but that just because its just happen to be my favorite color.Black and Purplei. Yummy. I might wear a lot of black but my fashion sense screams out lazy hippie.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 pm
Me on your average day is dark blue jeans, black&white chucks, and a black concert tee. With black eye make up and black accesories. But my favorite color is hot pink.  

sk_cooper

maddragoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:29 am
Big dork here, and I dress appropriately. Mostly Penny Arcade T-Shirts for me.
Yeah. Mohawk, Gaming shirts, boots, and my fat belly. Dork all the way.
I like the goth scene, and have quite a bit in common, but it does not dictate my dress style.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:58 pm
I'm never in "normal" clothes. I do like the deathly pale look,but, I'm happy when I tan in the summer.  

MediaclCunt

Reinik

Interstellar Abomination

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 pm
Tanned in the summer, pale in the winter. I don't shop at Hot Topic, I pick things out at 'normal' stores (pretty time-consuming). Though I do have a lot of black clothes, wearing all black all the time gets boring.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:55 am
I wear all black, but I do not go into the decorations. I don't have the patience or the money. Plus I am not the skinnyest person around. A lot of that stuff prolly wouldn't look great one me anyway.  

xXCarpeOmniaXx

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:11 am
sk_cooper
Me on your average day is dark blue jeans, black&white chucks, and a black concert tee. With black eye make up and black accesories. But my favorite color is hot pink.

thats great... same as me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:31 am
um i were alot of black but not really like a vampire and i have dark skin considering im black  

Fuzzy-Panda-Bandit

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:30 am
my skin isnt really pale , i dont wear that much dark clothing but i do like black a lot.my fashion changed from last years baggy tees and baggy jeans to this years tighter clothes with more color and i only break out last years clothes when i dont care any more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:03 pm
I dress more punk...  

jello_cheesecake1023

wolfwoodzcross

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:24 pm
modern goths are all about free expression and to be perfectly honest hot topic did nothing but kind ruin the originallity of goths i mean honestly back in the day you were really ******** freaky and you had to make your own cloths to be unique and now everyday when i walk by a hot topic and i see preppy people and little emo punks buying cloths and pretty much stealling the orginality of a beutiful people bent on orginality and just life adn turn it into a heartless trend wow ummm i'm going to get off my soap box before i end up hurting someones feelings  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:06 am
DarkPhsycotic
First off, i wan't to apoligize If I do offend anyone with my last statement

Are there any goths here who does not dress like a vampire, or does not have pale skin?
I do not for two reasons

1) I am obese, and nothing from hottopic or any other store like that has my size.
well, I still buy jewelry and stuff, but still, im not full on goth

2) I try not to be a show off, If I am all paleish, or all black with leather spike-studded things, I might look like a mall goth/posuer ( no offence to the people that do look full on gothic, bc I know not all of you are posuers)

I think goth is really more of a state of mind, it's all about how you see the world. Besides, who are we to call anyone posers? Just elietest snobs who don't accept people for who they are, the same thing they accuse the mainstream of doing. DOWN WITH OPRESSION! Dress how you want because you want to, it should make you feel good, that's what matters!
I heart tumbely boys by the way.
YAY!  

Selkie_Maiden

[brainvomit]

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:41 am
I have pale skin, but it's just because I don't eat red meat/anything, what includes iron (I'm a student, and I can't afford to buy those stuff), but I don't dress like one. I like bright colors and using short tops and skirts at summer.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff