• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Raine sensed the sudden change in the atmosphere and got the sinking feeling she'd said something wrong. "Sorry," her whisper was almosst inaudible to her own ears. "You didn't want to hear that." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. "I have a knack for saying the things people dont' want to hear."
He shook his head, his eyes falling to the ground, "It's not a problem. Not your fault." He looked at her, smiling, though it seemed he was simply trying to lighten the mood. They had reached the car. Somehow, he had gotten her keys and had opened the door for her.

"Thank you," she said quietly. "How did you do that?"
He chuckled, "Well, let's put it this way: you get good at pick-pocketing when your a jobless vampire." His voice was quieter than a whisper, very quick so that no human could hear. He handed her the keys with a grin.

She let out a soft giggle. "I guess you would have to be," she said, happy that the mood was lifting again.
He made a small noise, her giggle music to his ears. "So, I suppose I'll see you tomorrow," he said, as if hinting at something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:26 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Raine sensed the sudden change in the atmosphere and got the sinking feeling she'd said something wrong. "Sorry," her whisper was almosst inaudible to her own ears. "You didn't want to hear that." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. "I have a knack for saying the things people dont' want to hear."
He shook his head, his eyes falling to the ground, "It's not a problem. Not your fault." He looked at her, smiling, though it seemed he was simply trying to lighten the mood. They had reached the car. Somehow, he had gotten her keys and had opened the door for her.

He chuckled, "Well, let's put it this way: you get good at pick-pocketing when your a jobless vampire." His voice was quieter than a whisper, very quick so that no human could hear. He handed her the keys with a grin.

She let out a soft giggle. "I guess you would have to be," she said, happy that the mood was lifting again.
He made a small noise, her giggle music to his ears. "So, I suppose I'll see you tomorrow," he said, as if hinting at something.

She smiled at the thought of seeing him the next day. "Yes, yes you will," she said with a smile that could've made a human's heart stop beating. She gently touched his arm as a goodbye, and then sped off in her car.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She smiled at the thought of seeing him the next day. "Yes, yes you will," she said with a smile that could've made a human's heart stop beating. She gently touched his arm as a goodbye, and then sped off in her car.
He watched her go, almost in despair, as if he would chase her down if he didn't feel she would think of him as a stalker. Instead, he turned and disappeared into the nearby trees to wait for her, restlessly and axiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:46 pm
Raine sat staring out the window of her large house, watching the sun dip beneath the hills. It was her least favorite time of the day. It made her feel sad, getting left alone to face the darkness of the night, a darkness that would never end. She sighed as the last of the sun's bright lights disappeared. Her thoughts wandered back to waking up to vampirism. That was the last sleep she had ever gotten, it was small memories like those that made her sure that if she could, would cause her to cry. She slowly shut the curtain on the window and turned on all of the lights in the house, her only defense to blocking out the darkness she hated.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Kiki_669
Raine sat staring out the window of her large house, watching the sun dip beneath the hills. It was her least favorite time of the day. It made her feel sad, getting left alone to face the darkness of the night, a darkness that would never end. She sighed as the last of the sun's bright lights disappeared. Her thoughts wandered back to waking up to vampirism. That was the last sleep she had ever gotten, it was small memories like those that made her sure that if she could, would cause her to cry. She slowly shut the curtain on the window and turned on all of the lights in the house, her only defense to blocking out the darkness she hated.
Emilian only stayed in the woods for a short time before he couldn't stand being alone anymore. She got up with a sudden burst of excitment and flew into the direction Raine had taken. He tried to follow the scent that her car held and had somehow come to her home. He knocked on the door, making himself presentable during the wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Emilian only stayed in the woods for a short time before he couldn't stand being alone anymore. She got up with a sudden burst of excitment and flew into the direction Raine had taken. He tried to follow the scent that her car held and had somehow come to her home. He knocked on the door, making himself presentable during the wait.

Raine abruptly became alert after hearing a knock on the door. No one ever came there. She slowly opened it, and smiled when she saw who was standing there. "Hello," she said, "What brings you here?"  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:56 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Raine abruptly became alert after hearing a knock on the door. No one ever came there. She slowly opened it, and smiled when she saw who was standing there. "Hello," she said, "What brings you here?"
"Lonliness," he said honestly, returning her smile, "and anxiety." He chuckled. "It's good to see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Lonliness," he said honestly, returning her smile, "and anxiety." He chuckled. "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too," she said. Then realizing he was just standing outside said politely "You're welcome to come inside."  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:13 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"It's good to see you too," she said. Then realizing he was just standing outside said politely "You're welcome to come inside."
He seemed to perk up a bit, "Thanks!" He slid past her slowly, looking into her eyes as he did so, then looked around the room once he was inside. He seemed impressed, though unable to find words for it. "Beautiful..." was all he managed to come up with, as that was as far as the english language would go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:13 pm
After school that day Arianna walked over to her red BMW M3 convertible. Getting in she shut the door. Just being in the car made her think of her family. Suddenly, Arianna started to cry hard. She knew she wouldn't be able to drive home. 'Looks like I'll have to walk, it may do me some good to' she thought. Collecting her things she got out of the car and began the walk to her house. 'Do I even know which way it is?' she thought after all it was literally her first day in Forks and she had gotten lost on her way to school.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:05 pm
Laurence watched her from afar, he walked up to her wondering why she was crying. "are you ok, i saw you crying. Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:29 pm
Arianna immediatly became embaresed. "Yeah.... No everything is not alright. My family is dead I'm alive and what's even worse was that I was in the car with them. I'm sorry it's just that it happened only a month ago and now I think I'm lost and. Ohh" Arianna sighed, frustrated. "I cannot believe I am actually telling my whole life story to a complete stranger, I'm sorry I feel so embarresed now." Arianna said blushing. "Oh by the way I'm Arianna" Arianna said, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:51 pm
Laurence held out his hand "I am laurence." he looked up at the sky. "looks like rain, need a ride?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:54 pm
Arianna shook the extended hand. "Nice to meet you Laurence. And yeah a ride would be nice. Do you know where 9150 East Wiki Circle is?" Arianna asked, her accent a bit more prononced after her crying.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:16 pm
"ya come to my car" Laurence walked to a red porsche. "hop on in" he said getting into the drivers seat, the seats were leather. the car smellt of exotic spices.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff