Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:48 pm
"I....can't" She was bouncing around, she really needed to stop though. But she couldn't. Something Arianna thought struck her as funny.
"I'm not insane, silly! I'm just excited!"

(ps, now would be the time for somebody to like....stop me)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:21 pm
"Alright, hon, chill out" Arianna said, putting a gentle but firm hand on her shoulder. "We really are excited for you. How about we throw a party at my house?" Arianna suggested.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:23 pm
"Dibs on dessert," Alessandra said. Mirri snickered. When Alessandra had been 'alive', she'd known how to make all sorts of pastries and desserts, compliments of her mother. Now, she could still bake, but it wasn't like the vampires would actually eat or drink anything at the party.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:26 pm
Taking deep breathes, Mirri managed to stop moving in order to help with the party.
"I got the drinks!" Mirri thought this incredibly clever, but maybe not so much, she was still a little...hyper, shall we say.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:48 pm
"With desserts and drinks, maybe we should invite a human to this party, to eat," joked Alesssandra. "I'm not serious, of course." she added, when everyone stared at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:51 pm
"I say we have some fun. Let's actually get human food and drinks I mean it would be kind of fun. Just an idea if anyone wants to try it "Arianna suggested.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:03 pm
"We could even bring a human to eat them!" All the others turned to look at her. "Aysel! We could go get her and we could get to know her better." They all looked incredulous. "You know you want to..." Mirri used her persuasive voice, it didn't usually work, but she hoped it wouldn't have to, maybe they would want her to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:07 pm
"You don't have to use that tone or look, Mirri." Alessandra laughed. "I want to get to know this new girl too. By all means, we should invite her."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Mirri, for about the fourth or fifth time today, became very very excited.
"Where is she? Who knows? Wait.......wait, I think shes in the Bio lab." Said Mirri, she was still expirementing with her new power, and that sure sounded like Aysel in that room.
"C'mon! Let's go!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:21 pm
"We'll meet you there," said Alessandra dryly, as Mirri took off running as fast as she could, not bothering to appear visible for the humans' benefit.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:04 pm
Raine watched silently as Mirri bolted off to the bio lab. "That girl," she said, knowing the others would know exactly what she meant. Mirri always had that little way of making life seem interesting. That was why she loved being friends with her. She kept things exciting, which was a bit of a difficult task for people who've been alive for hundreds of years.
"I say we pick up some Cream Soda," she added. Cream Soda had always been her favorite back when she was human.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:04 pm
Mirri would have arrived at the classroom in a matter of seconds, but stopped behind the building so that people would actually see her approach. She heard the others talking about her.
"That girl." Raine, obviously.
"I know what you mean," Alessandra.
"Just give her some time to calm down, you know Mirri, shes easily excited." This last one came from Arianna. Mirri's heart swelled, she loved those girls so much.
She came to a stop in front of the classroom and peered in. She opened the door and made something up about people wanting Aysel in the office. She looked confused but came to see what Mirri wanted.
"No time to explain, come on!" She ran off, bringing Aysel with her, not as fast as she could have though.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:55 pm
"Good idea! Let's all bring food that were our favourites as humans!" said Alessandra, excited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:06 pm
"Cream soda, we have to have chocolate, anything else?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:34 pm
"...hmmm...icecream!!! Vanilla flavored!!!" Raine had always loved vanilla icecream,well as a human. "We'll have to ask Mirri and Aysel what they'd like."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff