Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimiguille

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:20 pm
Raiva
*growls* No! And it's driving me nuts!! There are so many guesses but no hints or anything...unless you count the special chapter in the manga.
*grins* 101 is about the trio trying to see his face ^-^ .

yah...that is one of the many mysteries in the series. he started wearing that mask even when he is still a child. Why does he have to cover his face? i think its not because he has ugly lips or sumthing...or is it?....nah...

another thing, i don't know if i just missed it but, between gai and kakashi, who had the most wins in their 'duels'? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:43 pm
Last time I checked it was 51-50, with Gai-sensei in the lead. Kakashi just doesn't care enough.  

xTwisTx

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:52 pm
*nods* I think you're right Twist.
Mimi: I'm not sure about the reason but I read an awesome fanfic once about child abuse...how Kaka's father told him that he could never be a shinobi looking like a model, so Kaka made a mask and began wearing it.
Itachi's age sounds about right and Kabuto looks about 17ish....mainly because of the height difference.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:48 pm
Hello!  

Naruto the fox

mimiguille

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:52 pm
Raiva
*nods* I think you're right Twist.
Mimi: I'm not sure about the reason but I read an awesome fanfic once about child abuse...how Kaka's father told him that he could never be a shinobi looking like a model, so Kaka made a mask and began wearing it.
Itachi's age sounds about right and Kabuto looks about 17ish....mainly because of the height difference.

woah!!! watta fanfic. i would like to read that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:21 am
Do you seriously want to read it because I can send you the link later on.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:34 pm
Ayahime
I wonder what it is then... so do you think that Kabuto is actually loyal to Orochimaru? I mean, do you think he would ever abandon him if a better opportunity showed itself?

i dont think hes that loyal to Orochimaru. He could do well by himself tho..i think..hmm..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:37 pm
xTwisTx
Last time I checked it was 51-50, with Gai-sensei in the lead. Kakashi just doesn't care enough.

*nods* xd that janken or rock-paper-scissors part was awesome. whee  

oceanfinger717

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:35 am
oceanfinger717
xTwisTx

*nods* xd that janken or rock-paper-scissors part was awesome. whee

Yea, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:13 pm
oh...well, i hope they someday reveal the reason for the mask.
(by the way, that's a beautiful signature, oceanfinger)  

Ayahime

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:00 pm
You know who I'd like to see more of? Shikamaru and Ino. I mean to develop and show their personalities. I'd really like to stop thinking of Ino as that bossy kid that's obsessed with Sasuke. Yes I know there was that thing with Sakura but that's not the same. I was in heaven when they started showing what Shik was like.
Btw Aya...that's an awesome sig. Gorgeous Duo pic. I agree; braids for guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:15 pm
Ayahime
oh...well, i hope they someday reveal the reason for the mask.
(by the way, that's a beautiful signature, oceanfinger)

thank you. =) heart  

oceanfinger717

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:18 pm
Raiva
You know who I'd like to see more of? Shikamaru and Ino. I mean to develop and show their personalities. I'd really like to stop thinking of Ino as that bossy kid that's obsessed with Sasuke. Yes I know there was that thing with Sakura but that's not the same. I was in heaven when they started showing what Shik was like.
Btw Aya...that's an awesome sig. Gorgeous Duo pic. I agree; braids for guys!

*nods* yea they should. Shika is a great character. i loved his Future plan for a Plain life. hehehhe.

i wanna see more of gaara. i wonder if he has changed more or not? like does he believe in love now? or what..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:57 pm
*nods* I want a wife that's not beautiful and not ugly...*spews off the entire story* I loved that so much. That and how he wants to be a cloud xd .
That's another good one. I want to see how he's doing. I mean last we saw he had /apologized/!  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:55 am
Raiva
Do you seriously want to read it because I can send you the link later on.

yup! yup! 3nodding pls. do.
sigh...i'm a bit behind here...darn school projects domokun . but well...that's school for yah! 3nodding

Raiva

i can't agree more. Ino now is not that obsessed with Sasuke i guess, because the episode with the final chuunin exam, where Sakura was really very down from worrying bout Sasuke, she was kinda...ummm how should i say this..."giving way" a bit seeing how worried Sakura is. She shows her sensitivity there. And about Shikamaru, boy...that guy is also cool, he displays a "boring" attitude just like Kakashi but is really VERY intelligent...cool! whee  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff