Total Votes : 69

Kachimo

OG Gaian

14,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:54 pm
Sailor Moon got me addicted to anime.It holds a special place in my heart. But sadly the special place is getting smaller with each new manga series I read... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:52 pm
Truthfully, I'd have to say Sailor Moon because it was my first anime and it is kind of special. I also heart the mangas, and also because I have only seen Cardcaptors on TV. I guess that I would have to read C.C.S. to make a fair comparision  

Acerbus nox noctis

+d.s.Midnight+

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:08 pm
um....well does it really matter..their both ok  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:49 pm
i like tsubasa and cardcaptors
sailor moon is cheesey  

haineko_ting

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:33 pm
i like sailor moon better but i still like card captor sakura.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:00 pm
I choose Sailor Moon since it basically started the whole explosion of magical girls. The dub was just terrible, but the Japanese version just leaves you in awe. It's a classic. On the other hand, I usually prefer anime that has deep themes like CCS. I like the Toya and Yukito relationship too.  

Ritsako

Certified_Gangsta

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:26 pm
stressed I can't decide I love both. I love the manga and I loved the shows before they cancelled them. I miss CardCaptors crying .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:30 pm
Certified_Gangsta
stressed I can't decide I love both. I love the manga and I loved the shows before they cancelled them. I miss CardCaptors crying .

CardCaptors was just freaking horrible, (the WB dub edit). Horrible. They tried to make the series revolve around Li. evil They started with, like the 4th or 5th episode as the 'first episode'. That was the episode that Li appeared in. (The Lightning Card/the infamous Sakura Kitty outfit) wink  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

yukii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:26 pm
o__O if i didn't hate Usagi/Serena's english voice.. and hell. the dubs in general..

i might've gone with Sailor Moon.

But as it stands..

>> I tolerated the CCS dubs better.. [zoned out whenever Sakura spoke.. but whatever. it was better than Usagi's dub.... xO]

blah. the touya x yukito also helped.. got me pissed when they shortened it..??

>>; rawr. an added plus is my sister got the japanese dvds.. so i shall watch that in whole sooner or later............ after i figure out if li sounds like ryoma or not... ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:37 pm
Li is teh cute. I want to squish and huggle him. heart 3nodding heart  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Amon_Cross

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:13 pm
I think Sailor Moon is better, mainly because I like the animation style better. Although, Card Captors does have a much better plot line. I guess I wasn't much help, huh? Heh. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:05 pm
Amon_Cross
I think Sailor Moon is better, mainly because I like the animation style better. Although, Card Captors does have a much better plot line. I guess I wasn't much help, huh? Heh. ^^

Do you mean you like the character designs better? Because Sailor moon, as much as I hate to say it, can have some REEEALLY bad animation. CCS had wonderful, smooth animation. I mean, think about it. They had to animate her transforming a card in almost every episode with entire new animation because she was in a different outfit each time. And every time, it was fantastic animation.
So, if I were to choose based on animation alone, it'd be Sailor Moon...but I just wanted to throw that info out there. ;D  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Amon_Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:00 am
Neko-Yousei
Amon_Cross

Do you mean you like the character designs better? Because Sailor moon, as much as I hate to say it, can have some REEEALLY bad animation. CCS had wonderful, smooth animation. I mean, think about it. They had to animate her transforming a card in almost every episode with entire new animation because she was in a different outfit each time. And every time, it was fantastic animation.
So, if I were to choose based on animation alone, it'd be Sailor Moon...but I just wanted to throw that info out there. ;D

I'm not really saying how much work was put into it or anything, I'm just talking about the basic drawing style.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:43 pm
Amon_Cross
Neko-Yousei
Amon_Cross

I'm not really saying how much work was put into it or anything, I'm just talking about the basic drawing style.

Right, the character design.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:26 pm
I love both of them!!! but if i really have to pick...CARDCAPTORS! heart  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers