How do you fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:46 pm
Arthur Sataine
Link is my character of choice. I use every attack in Link's arsenal. I create my own combo/air combos. I'll take on all at once. I always get avenging KOs. I mastered throwing/catching items. Hate to brag, but I consider myself a Smash Bros. veteran.

I see myself as a Smash Bros. Veteran aswell 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:15 pm
Offensive all the times and try to never let my enemy get up from the floor but when i have 300% i start o.d(offensive-defense) start doing strong far attacks,without being hit, lose and win.  

Imadud

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:44 pm
haha i smash people alot down, up, and from the sides. and of COURSE, i use whatever the moves they have also. 3nodding . and if they have alot of damage, i'd just grab them, and take them out of the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:18 pm
Oh yeah! I'm known to mercily beat my enemies, giving them no chance to recover, no chance to run, no chance to strike and definitely no chance to win, ever. I am just to good, i'm basically a GOD in SSBM, and i will continue to rein in SSBR. ha ha ha lol  

Slim J.

The_Techno_Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:27 am
I usually go with Kirby's ofensive/defensive swallow attack becuse he can
shoot his enemy away in a star and copy the power!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:07 pm
Well I just wait for an opening then waveshine them then smash up with fox.Or anything else. I dont have a specific fighting style for if I keep up just one the opponent will eventually find a weakness in it and kill me over and over. So I think its best to mix up fighting styles  

YoruTaro

divine_chaos_demon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:27 pm
It depends on the character

Space animals, I shine combo like no other
Yoshi, defensive fighting, wait until the other person does something
Samus/Link/Y.Link, projectile spam or turret fighting
Sheik, combos, Fairs, and grabs
Jigglypuff/Kirby, play it save then go in for the kill(rest, drill spike, etc.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:43 pm
It depends who I am playing as. As Ganon I like to pressure my opponent with his aerial attacks, use his speedy regular tilts and nuetrals.
As Link I use the item flood method, and lots of hookshot grabs into up b's.
As IC's I am a grabbing fiend and use their excellent wavedashing to bait my opponents into attacking so I can dash in and get the grab.
As Mario I use the fire balls just to anoy and use his nair with moderate sheild grabing.  

SirSka

Indigo Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:31 am

It depends who I play as.

Zelda - Defensively, that simple. I sit back, camp under a platform (if possible) and let them come to me. If they don't come, I send Din's Fire to piss them off. I use their moves against them, and when they're at a high enough percent, I go for a kick or toss them off the edge.

Marth- Offensively. Beat them down with aerials, fsmashes and throws.

Peach - I'm sort of new to this character, but I'm a little offensive, a little defensive with her. I chainthrow, juggle and dsmash a lot to rack up damage. I get most of my KOs with her awkward little up-kick. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:22 am
i'm always teh ice climbers, cause i suck w/ neone else
hehe RUN AWAY!!!
but if that don't work, usually i use down b (if i still have nana... or popo depending on teh colour) if i don't, or i am sorounded, i use teh over b and go abck and forth, which usually juggles ppl then, when the opponents are about 120 i do a quicksmash.
or i go to a drop and do the up a attack and juggle ppl till 120 and then quicksmash.
twisted  

Jo_Anonomous

LoneWolf0828

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:59 am
I let them come to me. But when i feel threatened, i go all out and try to attack from the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:21 pm
I attack with speedy characters and strike swiftly, plus I am a really bad edgehog and I also jump off the edge to get an attack and even a K.O.

Zaitrox

Hot_ArmS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:50 pm
Since i use jigglypuffiIn 4 player free for all have a couple of methods

1) go to the edge and charge up my roll attack until theres an open enemy
2) grab the edge, then fly around the edge then grab to the ledge again etc.......until they kill each other xp
3) fly over the other players, wait until theyre all fighting in one spot and drop down and down b them

I iz so cheap xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:23 am
i personally go completely on the offense. i attack and do chains of attacks with kirby. also it's fun to steal their b button attacks. somtimes ill knock them into the air and then do aerial combos but i find it not as fun as just kickin their but over and over again. it's also fun to chunk items at them when they're about to land on the field again  

dante_sparta

fe345trewr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:47 pm
Since I have three distinctly different characters, I like to fight in three different ways. However, they all have two things in common: Power and Counters.

Roy is better for me than Marth, because even though Marth is fast, he's weak and I can't stand it. Roy gets more hits off with his techniques because he has a fire element added to most, he is also very speedy. Plus, his Counter does more damage.

Peach's Bum Bomb, while slow, is an amazing move to use on an opponent who is busy with someone else. I also like to use Turnips because I have amazing luck when it comes to pulling up Stithces, the 1-hit KO (or nearly) Turnip (his face kinda looks like this: = xxx = ). Plus, her Toad Counter also gives out multiple hits because of the spores it emits. When she's floating, using her left/right and A smash is a good move as well.

Zelda, Zelda, Zelda...to be honest, I think she's better than Shiek. For one, she's heavier, and her attacks do more damage. She has the Nayru's Love counter, plus Farore's Wind teleports her more than Shiek's little explosive one does. Also, Din's Fire is good against opponents who are stuck fighting other people. Her Lightning Kick is also amazing. However, I tip my hat to those who've mastered both Shiek and Zelda. ^^  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff