Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Krissim's Chibtastic Art Shop -On Hiatus- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:45 pm
Krissim Klaw
And I'm off hiatus cause I got my chain wallet... but am absolutly broke again. gonk

I added Zanzarus and Affy to the first two slots since I know they were both wanting something. That leaves one more slot open for now.

Guess I'll think of something X3 Will get that to you tomorrow  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:46 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
And I'm off hiatus cause I got my chain wallet... but am absolutly broke again. gonk

I added Zanzarus and Affy to the first two slots since I know they were both wanting something. That leaves one more slot open for now.

Guess I'll think of something X3 Will get that to you tomorrow
Ok X3  

Krissim Klaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Name: Zanzarus, ZanZan
Species: Red panda
Eye: Green, emeraldy
Hair: Bright pink, cropped.
Face: White muzzle, white around
Body: Black front, wrapping around the legs and arms, rest is red. Tail is very fluffy, striped redn whiten red, and tipped black. Ears are white.
Acessories: Hello Kitty hairclip in her hair.

References!
Hair without clip
Front and tail
Back and tail
Good colour ref
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

No clothing description, because I luff the ones you do with none >w<
Pose: Sleeping on her side, hugging her tail and sucking on her thumb >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:57 pm
And cutie Zanza all inocent and asleep like. I know you said no clothes, but with her legs sprawled open like they were, I couldn't resist adding some cute pink undies. XD

User Image

Edit- decided to add a slightly larger version since when I shrunk that one down to fit 500 pixels in width it is a little on the small side-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/SleepingChibiZanza2.png  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:48 pm
I'm still trying to think of an idea. Think you might be interested in drawing a Chibi Arklay?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:56 pm
Af Mas
I'm still trying to think of an idea. Think you might be interested in drawing a Chibi Arklay?
I'm sure he would turn out cute, but feel free to take your time thinking if you still need it. I want the picture to be something you want. 3nodding  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:04 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I'm sure he would turn out cute, but feel free to take your time thinking if you still need it. I want the picture to be something you want. 3nodding

I'm thinking that'll be what I want :3 Just need a proper description for him...Thinking of adult Arklay though >>;; Spoiler warning XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I'm thinking that'll be what I want :3 Just need a proper description for him...Thinking of adult Arklay though >>;; Spoiler warning XD
I'm sure he will make an adorable chibi. Though, the real Arklay strikes me as the kind of character that would bop you on the head for dare thinking of turning him into a cute adorable chibi. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:36 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I'm sure he will make an adorable chibi. Though, the real Arklay strikes me as the kind of character that would bop you on the head for dare thinking of turning him into a cute adorable chibi. rofl

Possible, but he's not gonna have much choice in the matter XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:15 pm
Af Mas
But of course, what's funner than tormenting one's characters. (Cracks whip)

Aeden- (whimper) ;___;  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:22 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Aeden- (whimper) ;___;

Hehehe twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:13 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Aeden- (whimper) ;___;

Hehehe twisted
Yay for torture! rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:13 pm
Single or couple art-Single
Species-Black Cat
Gender-Male
Description of Character-Arklay has shaggy brown hair, much like the frumpy for the male hair on Gaia. He has black fur and gold eyes. His tail has a bandage over a third of his tail, close to the end.
Description of any clothes-A black peacoat over a long-sleeved, dark gray, button up shirt, with long black slacks, no shoes (Cat, after all).
Personality-As an adult, he's changed much from when he was a kid. He's still a little cocky, but this time he has the power to back up his boasts, but isn't the reckless fighter he once was, but instead a seasoned veteran.
How you would like them positioned- Carrying an attache case, black, with a silver ankh on the outside of it, with headphone come out of it into his ears, a smug grin on his face
Reference pictures-
None for this outfit >>; Unfortunately  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:48 pm
Arklay Chibi time-

User Image  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Arklay Chibi time-

User Image

That's awesome Kriss, thank you. Remind me, how much do I owe you again?  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff