Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
No s**t, There I Was..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:33 pm
sorry honey I have to *giggles*

No s**t There I Was, acompanying Master Elexi to the biffies. He was just *slightly* tipsy and there were a couple vehicles parked around the entrance/exit area of our camp-site. I was walking slightly in front of him and all of a sudden I hear this *thunk* and so I turned to see what happened. *giggles* HE'D RUN INTO THE TAIL END OF ONE OF THE TRUCKS rofl blaugh I got a smirk on my face and said "Elexi?" "Yes, m'lady?" "just thought you oughta know that there's a truck there." *short silence* "Yes m'lady...I noticed..." We both laughed and joked about it the rest of the way to the biffies. blaugh blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:47 pm
No s**t, there I wasn't, but I certainly heard about it. It was at Baronwars and Magrat was running Troll. Now, Magrat is a very wonderful person. Bouncy, high-energy, easily distracted, and able to find trouble like a ferret is able to find shinies. So when the royals came into troll, stuff went down.

Magrat, being rather new to the SCA at the time, didn't recognize them. She was cheerily checking them in until the person with her turned around and gasped. Fell into a bow with a highly enunciated "YOur MAJESties!" Magrat's response to this? She picks up her mug and holds it out to the king.

"Coffee?"

"Oh no, thank you."

Magrat blinks. Shakes the mug at him a bit.

"No, I want -you- to bring me coffee."

At which point she gets jumped and drug off before the king can recover.  

Kiddo Seanchain

Shirtless Heckler

Anti L0cke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:11 pm
No s**t, there I was, the middle of the night having a strong feeling in my bladder. Well, I opened my tent and started to walk towards where I thought the Biffies where, since they put them in odd places. Don't get me wrong, It was PITCH black out there, about 3/4 AM in the morning, everyone was asleep already. Well, I ran into something I didn't see. Luckily, it had somewhat strong walls, but I made a loud enough noise to wake anyone in a 10 foot radius. I backed up a bit, and stared at the "wall" in front of me for a minute.
After my glasses-less eyes adjusted to the dark, I realized it was a tent, and ran before the person inside saw me. Of course, on my way back from the biffies, the tent wasn't riled, or anything, so I believe they slepted through the noise.
Well, this adventure was made more intresting when I was working in the Silver Sail Tavern, about 7-8 AM. I looked over in the direction of the black tent, just in time to see a Pointy(A person with a crown..) walk out of the tent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:42 pm
*laughs xd * I love you, m'lady. *he hugs Dema* And yes, we laughed quite hardily after that.

No s**t, there I was: Gathering 2006, standing on the road next to the main walkways into the encampments near by in the middle of the night. Captain Draconis and his Lady stood infront of myself, my Lady, and two of my friends, as he told tale of how he had been pirating all night.

It seems he would plunder peoples pistols and weapons and use them for his own, keeping them for randsom until the other party figured out thier "effects" where missing, grinning from ear to ear as if he had the joke on everyone.

At this time, I very descretly handed my Lady a pistol from under my cloak, drawing my own in the darkness, the only light a nearby lamp that did not illuminate things well. One of our friends shifted and the light fell upon both Captain Draconis and myself, Master Elexi Stormcrow.

At that moment, I spoke up: "You know Draconis, you brag to much. You still haven't gotten my own pistol...." to this I drew back the hammer of my own and his eyes became wide as he looked down, a grin spreading across his face as he knew he was "done for", as it where. twisted

What I did not expect was Draconis's Lady to draw her OWN CAPTAINS PISTOL from his belt and draw the hammer back, placing it against my chest. sweatdrop At that moment my own lady drew the pistol I had given her and put it over my shoulder and at the Lady. xd At this time, Draconis drew his own pistol and was about to put it against me, but my two friends drew pistols of there own and centered them on the Lady and the Captain. ninja

All had grins on their faces wide and bright, and we all couldn't help but chuckle at the "mexican standoff" we had placed ourselves in. whee  

Chibbi_Satan

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:48 pm
acctually I put my arm behind your back and had the pistol against her side *giggles maddly* but that was pretty great xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:14 pm
Okay I have a good one that happend today.

No s**t, there I was:
On my back porch talking to TH Lady Teka about my 5th Brigade tabbard. Then one of the kids came out and threatend to run to my room and lock me out. I made chase! But then......as I approached my target....I tripped on my big toe and snapped it! lol Damn, and I gotta fight monday night. lol  

BladeDeSoul

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:13 pm
I'm afraid that I don't have many "No, s**t, there I was" stories... and I find that to be a personal failing of mine. Anytime anything interesting happens to me I write a new verse to Bedlam Boys. So far I've got one.
Of course, it happened at an event...
"Mad Tom there lies in slumber
I am careful not to wake him
This courtesty he returns to me
As he lies there, wide-eyed, shaken"
Okay. So now we find out what happens when you put two innsomicacs in a tent toghether without telling either of them the other one didn't sleep either. So we're both trying to appear asleep so as not to wake the other one up. Apparently he did a much better job then me, because I kept sitting up. I didn't see the harm, because I was being quiet, but apparently, someone sitting up and lying down every fifteen minutes was pretty distracting when you're trying to sleep. sweatdrop

No gunfights or explosions, but "No s**t, there I was."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:22 am
I've been told that this story should be posted here, so here it goes! biggrin

At Fields of Gold, I met many people, every one of them was kind of, and respected me as one with maturity and intelligence.

Well, NO s**t there I was, And Lord Henry (if memory serves, I believe his name was Lord Henry - but I could be mistaken) had just found out my real age. Mind you - not once did I miss-lead him, or tell him I was any older then I am ... he just failed to ask me.

Before I go on I probably should say, that on meeting me - most people assume me to be someone between 18 and 21. But in reality, I turn 16 this coming August. They say it's a combination of how I talk, how I comprehend, how much I know, and just my overall aura (for lack of better wording) etc. etc. But most people never even bother to ask.

Well I'd been auctioned off as a slave (for a while there it'd gone back and forth between Lord Henry, and my friend Magpie) Magpie had won me in the end. So I'd been at her right hand since for that night.

Well Lord Henry had bought a different slave, a handsome gentleman with two tattoos. Now either Magpie requested to see them, or Lord Henry had offered (I can't remember) but he said she could look at one.

Now, I'd been acting extraordinarily giddy since I'd been auctioned off (slave hyperness? The thrill of the Bidding? I don't know) quite unlike my usual self actually.

And Lord Henry requested to know my age.... stare
You see, I don't take well to being asked my age, I usually find it somewhat of an insulting thing.
It also annoys me the immediate attitude change when then go from thinking I’m 20ish, to knowing I'm under 16.

So I asked why he wanted to know, he asked me again, I asked why

(This went on a couple more times - along with a bit of a staring contest that started to scare him slightly! - I'd been told that weekend on several occasions that 'if looks could kill' I’d have massacred half the people surrounding whomever I was staring at) xd

But I conceded and told him I was 16 (okay, so I SHOULD have said, I turned 16 in 3 months - but common 3 months ... that's it ....).

And then the immediate attitude switch - and I resented it, he said I was too young to see even one of the two tattoos - when earlier I'd taken pictures of the gentleman in nothing but red shorts! (The tattoos were on his chest and shoulder). And we got into arguing, and he ended up saying something along the lines of he was just trying to 'protect you’re .... Virtue'. xd to which Magpie said "I thought you were about to say something else there for a minute"

Well at that point I said stare "WELL YOU WEREN'T TOO CONCERNED ABOUT MY AGE LAST NIGHT" stare

Yes - I meant to say it like that! whee I am around some of the most perverted members of the SCA on a regular basis, seeing as two of them work at my school. Plus it just makes things more interesting

Keep in mind there'd been at least 4 more people gathered around the two of us - we weren't yelling or anything (well I slightly raised my voice at that point), it's just they were passing by and had nothing better to do! xd

You should have seen his jaw drop! "~blink~blink~blink~ what? "
Others doing the same thing

I elaborated 3nodding "When you handed me that bottle of beer last night! You didn't ask my age!" biggrin

eek .... ~blink~blink~ .... "OH s**t! THAT WAS YOU!!" eek

"yeah, and then I said 'no thank-you M'Lord, by the time I'm finished drinking it the entire event will be over'" (I'd only taken it because if I hadn't the already tipsy Magpie would have!) xd

I'm a sipper when it comes to alcohol, I drink for the taste not the effects - and have never been drunk - and never plan on ever being drunk ... lucky for Lord Henry! lol  

Naito_Mitsukai

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:50 am
No s**t there I was... This was at Feilds of Gold. I just met this cool guy, he was going out with one of the girls I met at my last event. Well he and I started talking, and he tryed to get me to play hunker down with him. Well the ground wasnt level and I was in a SKIRT.(Im not one for skirts...) He was so happy cause he kept beating me. I have never lost so many times at hunker down as I did playing him. Well I told him why "Im in a SKIRT, you try it in a skirt and we will see how well you do" Well anyways, he ended up talking himself into my skirt. By the next day we had it all planned, he would wear my skirt to the feast, and he got other garb from some other girls there as well. He and I became fairly good friends. And I must say he didnt look to bad all in all, we should have waxed his legs for him><  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:50 pm
eek he DIDN'T LOOK THAT BAD? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOMAN!! MY EYES ARE SCARED FOR LIFE!! crying

hey lookie lookie!! this is reply #100  

Naito_Mitsukai

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:57 pm
Ive seen worse guys in dresses><  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:03 pm
BUT IT WAS A CORSET!!! AND HE HAD CLEVAGE!! HE ALMOST HAD MORE CLEVAGE THEN CHIARA!! eek eek eek AND THEN YOU ALL STARTED TALKING ABOUT STUFFING HIS CORSET! crying my eyes, my eyes!  

Naito_Mitsukai

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:48 pm
We did more then talk about it there babe, I DID. My wool socks will never be the same... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:45 am
@ north & naito: *snicker snort* xd  

Chibbi_Satan

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out