Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Shall.We.Blaspheme]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:40 pm
JewelsSparkle
Oyay, oyay!

Hi! I'm still fairly new, so I don't have a resigtered name/device yet... even though I'm the deputy Herald for the Shire of Arrowsreach (near Stormhold, 'cause we're little & no-one knows us, but everyone knows Stormhold, 'cause they're big blaugh ) in the Kingdom of Lochac.

I was introduced to the SCA by (Lady, I believe) Elizabeth Beaumont.

I actually met my fiance at Rowany Festival (biggest SCA event in Lochac & it's surrounding areas) last year... sadly we weren't able to go to the last one sad

Thankyou for accepting me in!

~Jewels

Believe it or not, it's spelled Oyez. The z is silent, but yeah, it does sound like "Oh yay!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:07 am
Hi~
I am a SCAdian, currently in the beautiful Kingdom of Caid, Barony of Angels.
I am a wannabe Heral and would like to learn the Scirbal Arts.

Tashina777
SCA name Vivianne de Lamperiere  

Tashina Valaria

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:41 am
[Shall.We.Blaspheme]
JewelsSparkle
Oyay, oyay!

Hi! I'm still fairly new, so I don't have a resigtered name/device yet... even though I'm the deputy Herald for the Shire of Arrowsreach (near Stormhold, 'cause we're little & no-one knows us, but everyone knows Stormhold, 'cause they're big blaugh ) in the Kingdom of Lochac.

I was introduced to the SCA by (Lady, I believe) Elizabeth Beaumont.

I actually met my fiance at Rowany Festival (biggest SCA event in Lochac & it's surrounding areas) last year... sadly we weren't able to go to the last one sad

Thankyou for accepting me in!

~Jewels

Believe it or not, it's spelled Oyez. The z is silent, but yeah, it does sound like "Oh yay!"

Lol, oops... redface I've never actually seen it written... & the only person I've ever heard use it was K/Conga (both spellings are fine by him & even HE & his best friend interchange the K & C... I know this because his best friend is my fiance) who despite seeming to do more Heraldry work than our actual Herald, was actually our Chronicler (my spelling is horrible tonight!) until recently... Now he's just lazy busy planning his wedding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:33 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kosem

Kiria Delusional Kitty

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:02 pm
I'm Lady Aasa Thorvaldsdottir (name and device ready to be registered, but not done yet...). I've been involved in the SCA for about five years now, and was gotten into it by Mistress Dierdre of St. Brendan, OP.

I live in the Shire of Crosston, Principality of the Mists, Kingdom of the West (mundanely SF Bay Area, CA). I go to school at the College of St. Brendan, Barony of Allyshia, Kingdom of the West (mundanely Humboldt State University). Huzzah for active college groups!

I am the dance mistress for Allyshia, as well as an aspiring herald (book and field), scribe and bard.

It was lovely to find out that there are other SCA freaks on Gaia. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Dammask

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:03 am
Most noble greetings my Lords and Ladies. From the Lady Amyfelyse Alexandra Ivez de Minstede late of the Barony of Rising Waters, in the Kingdom of Ealdormere. Greetings I do bring.

*curtsies*

I have been with this aged and noble group for lo these many years ... 1982 until 1996 I was kept most busy as Chronicler and Seneschal of the then Canton of Rising Waters. I began when I was 2 months with child, producing my son and hier, Benedict Badulf. We played most intently then. At that time we had 4 generations of our family in the game. Lady Mary of Inverary, after whom the Lady Mary Memorial Tourney is named (to have its 20th yr celebration in 2007), Her Excelency Mistress Barones Averylle O'Connor of Maidenhead (ex Dragon Herald). In 1996, I slowed in the playing of the game, my daughter Rivkah and life taking a more prominent position in my life. I now play but rarely, but was delighted to locate this fine guild, and even more so to be accepted!

To any Ealdormereans out there ... Wahail!

May chivalry and courtesy be long lived.

dated this 7th day of June Anno Societatus (oops, don't know! confused 4laugh )
in the Canton of Trinovantia Nova, Ealdormere (London, Ontario, Canada)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:39 pm
I'm...noobish to the SCA but it has interested me for quite some time. I've never officially joined it but I have visited various Baronies and the what-not. I hail from the Ansteorra kingdom and plan to join into the Barony of Loch Sollier which is near where I live and haven't decided on what persona I am going to create.  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Twin star of Suzaku

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:24 pm
whee I'm Thera Krystine the Wanderer ((but i'll respond to either name, or T.K. or even a directed "hey you")) and I hail from the Kingdom of the Outlands. My home Barrony is Al-barran, but you'll usually find my brother and I wandering.... or hanging out with our pyrate friends. wink I've been a member for about.... 2 years? I think? ^^; If anyone else lives within the Outlands, I'd love to chat with ya 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:58 am
SCA Name: Iofa ferch Macsen

SCA Device: Per pale, gules and sable. In pale, three Irish Wolfhounds, courant, or.

I began my involvement with the SCA in the early 1980's whilst living in the Canton Attilium, Kingdom of Atlantia. Got burned on Kingdom politics (oh yeah) and dropped out for several years.

I have been living in the Shire of Crimson River, Kingdom of Meridies since 1990; however, my primary involvement is as a Sword Brother of the Great Dark Horde.

My primary interest is in medieval embroidery forms, particularly early Celtic works, but I also am enjoying blackwork, Jacobean crewel embroidery, and embroidery in the style of the Bayeaux Tapestry. I am currently apprenticed to Mistress Nerak La Tisserande.

My husband and I both attend Pennsic every year and I'd love to meet up with anyone from here that might be going.

Iofa (aka Lark)  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:10 pm
Merry Met, my good friends! My name is Ilecfar Bjornson, but those who know me best call me Elexi Stormcrow. I am a 12 year participant and Master Skald (aka Bard) of the SCA and live in the Kingdom of AnTir. (Soon to be living mundanely smack dab in the middle of Portland OR., still in the Kingdom of AnTir... whee )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am the Commander of the Drakkenguard, Inducted into the Order of Niddhog - WYRM, Guardian to Jorgumanders Children, and number one schmoozer. (If you want to know what the hell all that means, ask me sometime! sweatdrop )

Its a pleasure to meet you all! May the road rise up to great you, may the wind forever be at your back, and may the sun shine upon you for the rest of your days!

~Master Elexi Stormcrow
~Commander of the Drakkenguard  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:52 pm
Good'Internet M'Lords and Ladies.
I am a recent event go'er. My parents started at an AnTir Summits event, Stinky wars 2005. I sadly missed the Event, but took my first Appearence at Long and Short 2005 when I started following William Geoffery the Rouge, since he was the only person I sorta knew there, other then my legal gardian for the weekend. ^_^
I am in the AnTir Kingdom, lawls. Anyways, I am from Albany, in the Canton of Nordholt.

Note: If anyone from AnTir has seen a teenager following Lady Stephanie and William Geoffery the Rouge around, that was probably me, they are my Legal guardians at events from now on. ^_^

Also note: If you are from AnTir, I love you, PM me so we can get to know eachother, because I would like to know people in AnTir, since I have only gone to 3 events.  

Anti L0cke

BladeDeSoul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:59 pm
Wows. Lotsa peeps here.

William The Bloody
Shire of Al'sahid
Kingdom of Caid.

Nice to meet you all!

-The super stickjock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:28 pm
Anti L0cke
Good'Internet M'Lords and Ladies.
I am a recent event go'er. My parents started at an AnTir Summits event, Stinky wars 2005. I sadly missed the Event, but took my first Appearence at Long and Short 2005 when I started following William Geoffery the Rouge, since he was the only person I sorta knew there, other then my legal gardian for the weekend. ^_^
I am in the AnTir Kingdom, lawls. Anyways, I am from Albany, in the Canton of Nordholt.

Note: If anyone from AnTir has seen a teenager following Lady Stephanie and William Geoffery the Rouge around, that was probably me, they are my Legal guardians at events from now on. ^_^

Also note: If you are from AnTir, I love you, PM me so we can get to know eachother, because I would like to know people in AnTir, since I have only gone to 3 events.

Welcome to the thread, Anti_Locke. Like to know your SCA name. *chuckles* Its great to have more people.  

Chibbi_Satan

passionatepurple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:52 am
Okay... I guess I used to go to a to n of SCA stuff then my dad and sister moved here (Pa) and my other sister got married and lives near Detroit. I went to Pennsic again for the first time last year. I hadnt been since I was six. I go by Katrina for most SCA events. I love going to events cause I get to be myself and nobody judges me for what I like to do. I guess I like it most cause I'm only 17 and I can do pertty much whatever I want to at the events. My dad is Baron sir Fum and I guess that makes me a Fumling... stare So yeah... Thats me in a nut shell.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff