Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:56 pm
Ella wasn't surprised at Rose's home, she was a demon, and from her many years of studying, she knew this was what she had to have expected.
"You going for the rustic look?" Ella teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Linnea smiled. She'd moved around so many times in her various lives that she even felt at home in a tree. "I like it," she said shyly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:46 am
"So are we finished the open house now? Or does somebody else have a home that they want to show us?" Ella laughed, a bell sound. She gestured to the door. "We can go back to the meadow if you guys want."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:48 am
Rose smiled and nodded leaving her home locked.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:51 am
Ella picked up Linnea and flew back to the waterfall with Rose, Michiko and her pack following them. They landed in the clearing without a sound.
"So, what do you guys want to do now? We could, I don't know, go shopping?" She laughed, they were all girls, it could work.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:21 pm
"Um," said Linnea. "What kind of shopping were you thinking of?" Mentally, she tabulated how much cash she'd allotted for random spending this month, out of her wages.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:37 pm
"Clothes shopping of course! And its my treat, one of my talents as an elf magician gives me the ability to conjure things, that includes cash. Unless you guys don't feel too good about that..." Ella was hoping they would be fine but if they weren't, she had enough that she had actually earned to have a good shopping trip.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:27 pm
"Oooh, seriously? You can do that? Cool! I'm game for shopping!" Michiko said. Daichi yawned "I'll come, I need some new clothes, the rest got ruined on the trip over here, but don't expect me to carry your bags."  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:51 pm
Linnea giggled, "Okay, I guess. I'll go." They flew closer to town, some carrying others and the rest flying, like before. They returned to the ground just on the edge of Forks, and agreed to meet in Port Angeles in an hour. "Linnea, will you be able to get there all right?" Linnea grinned - others she met usually did think she was not very well off, and that was true enough. But she'd made provisions for herself every life when it came to motor vechicle transportation. "Don't worry, I'll see the rest of you in an hour," she replied lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:23 am
Ella left Linnea on the skirts of town, and flew back to her home, faster than usual, if she flew slowly she wouldn't get there on time. She washed her hair in the basin of water that slightly resembled a bathtub, and quickly dressed into niver clothes, a dress this time (the one the avatar is wearing) Ella always liked wearing green.
Now was the money, she quickly muttered some words, and before long, she had several thousand dollars for herself and the others. She smiled at her work and took off, she was going to be about...5 minutes early.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:34 pm
''I'll wait for you I guess, um..I really don't need cloths.'' Rose looked up, retracting her wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:25 pm
"Come on, it'll be fun, there has to be a few more shades of black since the last time you went shopping." Ella kidded. Seriously though, Rose needed some more colour, maybe it was the perfect makeover! Or maybe not, considering Rose would kill her just for thinking it.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:47 pm
Linnea returned to her home - luckily she didn't live far - as she had to travel by foot, she might have been late otherwise. She searched her dresser for a new set of dry clothes. She finally settled on a plain white halter top and matched it with a long sweeping skirt. She kept her golden bracelet on as her only piece of jewellery, and picked up her car keys from the top of the dresser. Linnea walked outside to where her car was parked - her choice this life had been a Toyota Matrix. Not flashy, but it was functional. She drove to the meeting spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:45 am
Michiko, Daichi, Cho, and Etsuko quickly ran home. Michiko went up to her room and threw on a black spaghetti strap tank top and some jeans. When she came down, Daichi had decided not to change, Etsuko had put on a turqoise sleeveless t-shirt and jeans, and Cho was wearing a pretty pale blue tank top with a short jean skirt. "Ok guys, lets go." Said Michiko, and they al ran off to meet the others. Once they got there, they saw that Linnea was already there. "Hi!" Shouted Cho, waving.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:26 pm
"Hey everyone! Don't we all look pretty!" Ella waved. Almost everyone had changed, except Rose, it appeared as though she had never left. "It looks like we're taking your car, are we all going to fit?" Ella asked Linnea. "To the mall!" Ellla yelled to nobody in particular.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff