Submit

Love, is it worth it
  yes
  no
  OMGIMAPOLLWHORESHOOTMENOW
View Results

Raveney

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:04 am
i definetly thing that love is real and can be a great adventur if there is respect and both work on the relation. It is worth abd is true that there is also lot od work behind it ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:48 am
Love is definitely real. Unless of course you believe everyone who claims to have it is delusional -.-;;
Love is everything in my life. But it's not for everyone, and not everyone needs it to be happy. Yes true love can bring sorrow, but if you're willing to take risks to achieve love then it is for you. And it's definitely worth it.
The strong are the best at love.

ShadowLotus

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:53 pm
Love exsists...

it's horribLe and painfuL and reaLLy, REALLY sucks at times...

But then You Look into that someone's eyes...and reaLise it's aLL worth it if they smiLe back...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:19 pm
Love is sacrifice.  

J-Rock God

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 pm
An excuse for induglence. LOL (sounds like im fat)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:24 pm
i think love exsists but it is a constant battle to mantain it and keep that love strong and pure.  

CorrinaD

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:12 am
Love has never been a real intrest for me.
I used to be in love at one time but I fell out of it.

I found a new one but we couldn't be together even if we wanted.
*le sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:33 am
J-Rock God
Love is sacrifice.

Good line.

Love is wonderful, it can fill you with feelings of unbelievable warmth and security. Take it away, and whoa. You never know heartbreak until you've been through it a few times.  

xStephanx

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:29 pm
Scott Ritter
but what is love to you thats the big question
to me love is a selfless emotion
but selflessness is a falsehood would you truly love someone if you got nothing out of it
and so it is lust (not nessicerly the sexual kind) but lust for acceptance, for acknowledgment for the reciprocation of your feelings
that is not love

Lust and love aren't strictly related, they just tend to hang out together.
Lust isn't love, not at all.
But on a different note, are you actually saying that people wouldn't love each other if they didn't get anything out of it? If that were true, where would unrequited love fit in?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:44 pm
The Goth Apple
Scott Ritter
but selflessness is a falsehood would you truly love someone if you got nothing out of it
and so it is lust (not nessicerly the sexual kind) but lust for acceptance, for acknowledgment for the reciprocation of your feelings
that is not love

But on a different note, are you actually saying that people wouldn't love each other if they didn't get anything out of it? If that were true, where would unrequited love fit in?

Unrequited love is a masochistic tendency, what they get out of it isn't a physical gratification, it's the pleasure they get from the torture knowing they'll never get that love.  

ffsghyanbh

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:09 am
This may have already have been said, but in case it hasn't... love doesn't need to be romantic to be real. I love alot of people and things, and I think that's just as real as anything else.
My parents, my sisters, my friends; it's not romantic, but it is real. "Love sucks" is such a generic statement that it even applies to the platonic. And platonic love rarely sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 am
d o c TRANSVESTITE
The Goth Apple
Scott Ritter
that is not love

Unrequited love is a masochistic tendency, what they get out of it isn't a physical gratification, it's the pleasure they get from the torture knowing they'll never get that love.

I can think of no way I could be misinterpreting this.
What you are saying is that anyone who loves someone who doesn't love them back enjoys suffering, and that falling in love is a conscious choice.
The thought that you might actually believe that depresses me. :/

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Evil_Eva78

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:42 am
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?
After all happiness is the precursor to sorrow without them we can have
peace. I want your opinion on the subject, I personally don't think it truly exists outside of stories

wow dude ur a downer i mean love is real nd one day ull find it if u dont push it away  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:49 am
There is no love, only eyeliner, industrial music and clove cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

Centrosi

Centrosi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:56 am
Now that that's out of me, bwahahahaha!!!! Love is so many things...all can be interpreted into whatever you wish. Our emotions can be a large impact of our lives, and yes......humans suck, we're bad, we destroy, kill, and blah blah blah. However, with our emotions GOOD comes as well. The helping of others, the care we show and give to those we care about, the toys, books, computers, live we all share and live in. some could say that the love we had or lost could have put some of us in the current location we are in now, the GOTH scene! We love that now dont we? Nope, didnt read all the talkies in this thread, this is just my particular ranting and raving. Thank you for listening, I shoosh now! blaugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff