Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Kingdom of Chatterboxia!
Chatter Like you want to Baby! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Sky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 pm
what do you guys think if i update my art shop to draw people too?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:35 am
If you do decide to do that, people are a lot of work drawing lol

so make sure you feel that the amount of gold you're asking for, for each pic will be motivation enough to get it done. XD commission after commission can get really tiring.  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Tchick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:09 am
Hrmmm... Theme for today is chairs... I'm not quite sure what to do for that.

I'm tempted to do a demonic chair, perhaps a throne for a campire king or something... But I really don't know... This one has got me stumped!

What do you all think to this months collectables?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Mystic Sky
so how many people here use photoshop? i dont because i'm not used to it yet. heh.

I use Photoshop Elements. I'm lucky because even though I may not know everything about the program, I can use it fairly decently. It helps that I took a graphics communication class where I was taught most of the basics of regular photoshop. If you need help just ask me and if I can answer I'd be glad to offer my help ^^ Its fun once you get to know the program more. Right now I use it mostly for coloring commissions from my art store...which...isn't doing too well at the moment. I need to think of something I can customize and sell like other stores instead of doing all commissions. But, so far no matter what I think of I always feel like I'm copying someone else's idea... sweatdrop  

Kami no wakai josei

Mystic Sky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:02 pm
Kangaroo S.T.U.
If you do decide to do that, people are a lot of work drawing lol

so make sure you feel that the amount of gold you're asking for, for each pic will be motivation enough to get it done. XD commission after commission can get really tiring.

well, my motivation would most likely be just wanting to get practice out of it. lol the price, i guess i should put it at 1200g. idk. maybe that's a good amount. any tips?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:15 am
if it's simple line art of a full body avatar then that can be a good price

if it's shaded I'm sure that's about right 3nodding It might be different since the last time I've been in the art forum though. biggrin so try it out and see if it works  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:07 am
BTW Tchick that's a cool way to set up your profile

I think I should make a post or two to hold art I've done while being in the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:48 pm
La la la

One of these here days I'm gonna post me up some art...something other than avi art from my shop...

Actually, I'm going to work in Photoshop right now...although its for pictures that I had taken in church of the service this morning...is that considered art too?

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!! ^_^ Haha, just felt like saying that.

heart Art heart  

Kami no wakai josei

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 pm
It's totally art

as far as photography goes I can possibly try to critique on composition and balance o.o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:32 pm
well, i'm most likely gonna do sketches of the people, hey, what if i try making people into chibis? that should be pretty cool. too. agh, so many ideas. Nyaa!!  

Mystic Sky

Kami no wakai josei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:15 am
Mystic Sky
well, i'm most likely gonna do sketches of the people, hey, what if i try making people into chibis? that should be pretty cool. too. agh, so many ideas. Nyaa!!

Thats what I did for my store...although my store isn't going too well. I need more ideas and better stuff to offer lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:55 am
XD OD samii's in the guild because I invited her lol  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Mystic Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Kami no wakai josei
Mystic Sky

Thats what I did for my store...although my store isn't going too well. I need more ideas and better stuff to offer lol

maybe you should try advertising. also, show some examples. that should get it moving. but if you already did that, you could check at other stores for more ideas. there are some with soo many ideas. its awesome. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:39 am
Again, like before, I'm sorry I've not been on lately. My life has been busy like woah (I love that obnoxious phrase), what with dying my hair and working and fending off the zombie invasion... you guys heard about the zombie invasion right? >.> Hmm... must've been local news ^_~ Anyway, I may be busy for a bit longer, but should be back soon  

Xeno_Mezphy

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:32 am
:3 no problemo

biggrin so long as you find some time to doodle inbetween blasting zombies and dying your hair you can post them when you get the chance lol razz  
Kingdom of Chatterboxia!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff