Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:52 pm
One corner of her mouth pulled up in an awkard smile. Well, at least someone can help while others can only cause problems Aysel thought, not bothering to keep her barrier up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:13 pm
'That's not true, what problems have you caused right now? If it's anyone causing trouble it's me' Caterina said in her mind, knowing Aysel could hear it.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:16 pm
(Aysel can't read minds, remember?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:14 am
When the sisters arrived at the school they realized it was a collaborative planning day (do they have those in the states?) - they didn't have to come to school until 10:00. "God! I could have slept in!" Dion wailed. Selana was annoyed too, it made her look stupid because she'd been the one to say "Let's go to school". They loitered in the halls, but ended up reading in front of their lockers with 2 hours left until school started.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:18 am
omg this is so cool...i would join but it seems like theres already a lot of people crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:04 pm
Oh no, please join, we always love new people!! Theres no limit!!

Michiko smiled. "Nope, nothing else. So we'll see you at the house later? Here's the directions." She said, grabbing a peice of paper and scribbling down directions.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 pm
"Of course. Thanks again, you don't know how much I appriciate this" Caterina said, her voice full of gratitude.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:03 pm
When the bell finally rang, Selana sprang up from the ground and winced. The hard metal of the locker had dug into her back while she was reading. "I'll meet you at lunch later, alright?" said Dion - the sisters didn't have classes together on Day 2. Before Selana could respond, Dion rushed off. She had a suspicion Dion was going to get more information on the vampires, despite her promise not to.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:23 pm
Caterina had just got to school when the bell rang. "I'll see you guys later" Caterina called to her friends.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:31 pm
Selana walked to her next class, and passed the girl with a baby in the hall. She noticed with only the slightest feeling the indistinguishable trail of shadow following her. So Sfyxa's investigating her first, she thought. It'll be interesting to learn what caused that fire I heard about, maybe as a vampire she has other enemies...besides me.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:34 am
Aysel walked throught the halls, still feeling nervous from yesterday. Should i tel them about my little problem? Thankfully i was able to change back into a human when they weren't around she thought, having the strangest feeling of being watch. It's just your parinoia, Aysel. You've never gotten over it since.....since it happened. Nothing is behind you, so don't worry. Aysel had a tendency to scold herself a lot. Sometime it would work and sometimes it didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:20 pm
Weeee! I love Cleveland!
Lily walked cautiously down the hall. She kept an eye out for the two girls, but had volunteered to watch Bella with Edward. Apparently he thought it a good idea to have two mind readers protecting his girl. She went along with it, but Bella was peeved. She passed Caterina in the hall and waved, still walking to class with Bella and Edward.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:01 pm
Caterina waved back. She felt like something was following her but when she turned around nothing was there. 'Oh for Gods sake knock it off! You are just imagining it, chill out' Caterina thought. But no matter what she told herself she could not shake off the feeling that she was being watched.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:04 pm
Lily sat down in the back of the class, right behind Edward and Bella. She closed her eyes as the teacher started to drone on about some book or another. She willed the class to be over.  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:11 pm
Aysel couldn't shake off the feelinmg of being watched as she sat in a chair, not noticing Bella, Edward, nor Lily inb the back of the class. KNOCK IT OFF!!!! Oh! This must come with being half breed! Because this is driving my insane! ARGH!!! I HATE THIS!!!! I wish my parianoia would go away, that way i could atleast look like a normal human. Well, semi-normal. she thought, too annoyed to keep her barrier up.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff