Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm
Oh another ninja on patrol. Ai just smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm
"Hey. My names Reks... oh! And this is Admete." Reks said, pointing down to the feline.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:58 pm
"Hi I'm Sira, and this is Ai and Shizume.." Sira said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Ai nodded. "Nice to meet you." She spoke softly.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:07 pm
"Were are you guys headed? Am I the only one that has to work nights? Sheesh..." He questioned. Admete yawned, tired. "Admete, you can go home any time if you're tired, the kitty flap is open you know..." Reks said, talking to Admete.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:10 pm
"We're heading down to the icecream shop right now.." Sira replied as he looked down at Admete kindly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Admete purred softly at him. "Well, I could use a break... And I havn't checked by the icecream shop yet... So, can I come to?" Reks asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:19 pm
"I guess so.." Sira said ready to eat.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:27 pm
"Great!" Reks said. Admete yawned again and headed home. "Looks like it will just be the four of us then? Heh! We'll look like we're on a mission with a platoon of four!" Reks said, leading the way since he was hyper and on guard.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:30 pm
Sira shrugged and followed making sure to wait for Ai and Shizume.

((g2g))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Reks was completely ignoring everything, singing 'You all everybody' by Drive Shaft.

((bye))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:35 am
"Reks, hold up a bit. We do this a diffrent way. MAke it look like your an enimy ninja, the old man still falls for Ai's and my tricks its halarious." she said transforming back into what semmed like an enimy ninja. "Oh the reason where not on night duty is because we have it during the day. Which is stupid because who would plan an attack during the middle of the day." she said shaking her head.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:26 am
Ai quietly followed, amused by Reks and his hyperness. ...Hyper boy....  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:10 pm
"Ohhh... What type of trick shall it be then? It'll be real great since he's never seen me before!" reks thought, causing an illusion that he had a deep scratch on his headband, a symbol of an exile. Only stupid people wear expensive clothes... You all everybody...  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:03 pm
Sira transformed once again so he looked like an enemy ninja. 'This should be interesting..' he thought following.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff