Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:32 pm

"Aye! Strong it is...here ya go...whoa, man, god...I Has never had any of that before... ain't quite like good ole german beer..."
Skip passes the bottle and a shot glass over, and places his wrist on his forehead, hitting the other table with his other hand.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:23 pm

Ma-hael drans a shot and takes a deap dreth "i all ways think i cam breth fier after i've druk this" wink

ma-hael

DearCervid

Sparkly Fatcat

10,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:59 pm

User Image
~~~ User Image heheUser Image Slips in unoticed and sat at a table User ImageheheUser Image ~~~
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:34 pm

"Aye, try my sprite one day, you may pass out...just need to make is someday...when is that commie dope gonna show up..."
Skip hobles off, and pokes out the window, very stealthly like.

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:36 pm

she looked at them, and smiled, she looked away hiding her smile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:40 pm

"Capitalists! He is not showing...ugly mug in my pub..."
Skip mumbles, and marches behind bar, and fixes a sandwich for himself, makeing a few extras.

Atarget4u

ma-hael

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:45 am

"So you are communist,skip arent you, don't wory i'm all up for it when ti works
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:13 pm

" Communist? No, but something close. Sorta a communist/anarchist thing...most dont understant...Anyway...this guy Im waiting for is a commie. Belives who heartedly in the old Soviet Union. Infact, I know he has a bust of Leinin Sitting around..."
Munching on a sandwich, Skippy starts pulling out wines, looking for a certian one among the bottles.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:25 am

*from inside the pub a faint cry of MOTHERLAND!!!!! can be heard just as the door is flung open a man wearing half a kgb uniform looking messily drunk and smelling of cheap vodka can be seen in the doorway an old wrinkled upside down soviet flag is hanging off his back like a cape
he stands there a moment swaying back and forth flashing kgb id papers holding them also upside down with a visible name of vasily romanov* did *hic* someone say something about a commie sorry im late looks down AH CHRIST I FORGOT MY PANTS AGAIN!!! looks at skip hey mate can you pour me a drink *sways a bit more and passes out on the floor
in the dead silence that follows a tiny radio can be heard playing katyusha*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:32 am

"And that would be him. Always with the dramatic entry, eh? Anway..."
Skippy walks over to Vasily, and drags him to a table, proping him up in a seat. Running over to the bar, he starts grabing bottles, searching for some cheap vodka.

Atarget4u

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:38 am

Atarget4u
"And that would be him. Always with the dramatic entry, eh? Anway..."
Skippy walks over to Vasily, and drags him to a table, proping him up in a seat. Running over to the bar, he starts grabing bottles, searching for some cheap vodka.

[ can anyone join in at anytime or do we have to pm u profiles]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:41 am

*waking up looking around with a look that tells everyone he has no idea what is going on his eyes track everyone through the room until they fall on skip* skip hows it going mate how you been listen man sorry im late forgot to look at my calender.. well forgot to go home to look at my calender you see well i got really drunk and kind of fell into a well *mumbles unintelligible words a bit more until they trail off into a kind of song looks up* well about tht drink dont just stand there looking dumb you bring that bottle over here ill show you how to drink *laughing* oh look a penny *bends over and several grenades fall out of his pockets he stares at them a moment before snatching them up and looking around to see if anyone has noticed*

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:46 am

[you can just join, no profile needed, but thanks for asking]

"Please do not use those in here. Here you go."
Skip tosses a bottle of cheap german vodka at Vasili.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:22 am

Atarget4u
[you can just join, no profile needed, but thanks for asking]

"Please do not use those in here. Here you go."
Skip tosses a bottle of cheap german vodka at Vasili.

http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/anime/Ys/pictures/Ys3.jpg

Namine walks in her blue hair flying behind her she looks around the area until she spots the bar.

Utsukushii Otaku

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:59 pm

looks at bottle for a second with glazed eyes and downs half the bottle in
a matter of seconds after drinking looks at the bottle and his eyes get
big "GERMAN YOU EXPECT ME TO DRINK GERMAN VODKA!!!" continues
to drink "germany blaugh with hitler oh god hitler with his paintings it
was said that he could paint an apartment in one afternoon it is horrible.
stalin now there was a man his apartment would be painted in less than an hour forced laboer now That's where its at" continues his ramblings as he finishes off the bottle "ahh that hit the spot bring me another would you and put it on my tab" says this as he hangs his upside down soviet flag above his table and sets his radio on the table currently playing bella choi while turning up the volume and starting to dance a cossack jig "looks around come wont someone join me?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff