Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:05 pm
Hatana followed her, casually taking in the dark surroundings on either side of her. The first rumor I heard It was a gost outside the castle. We could check that out. Or maybe the werewolf lurking around the tower?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:20 pm
Animekatgirl
Hatana followed her, casually taking in the dark surroundings on either side of her. The first rumor I heard It was a gost outside the castle. We could check that out. Or maybe the werewolf lurking around the tower?

"How about the gost first, then the werewolf after?" Jazzmin suggested.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:25 pm
All right. Sounds good. After you my friend. *gestures with arm*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:41 pm
"Thanks. Come on." Jazzmin said nudging her head."So what do you think the gost will try to do? Or do you think that we won't see it?" she said trying to get her companion's opion on the active.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:42 pm
I did hear it was somewhat hostile, though, I don't know for sure. Perhaps if we combined our magical energy, We could slow it down and get some form of information out of it. Because believe me. I can't turn into a ghost net. *Hatana smirks at her bit of humor*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:00 pm
"Sure why not." Jazzmin said with a smirk, "When do you think we are going to se it?" she said looking around a bit.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:47 pm
I don't know for sure. But there were reports of it showing up around the twilight hour, its midday now, so *thinks for a minute* maybe in nine hours or so? That's my guess. What other magics do you have other than shifting?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm
Jazzmin started to answer her companion's question. "Well, there is basic mind-reading, if the person didn't put up and walls in their minds, which most don't. I have a great irrtation to the sun now a days. And there are times when I concertrate enough, that I can knock someone down without touching them, so something like telekenise(sp?) but not really." Then she added soon after with "That is if the other person doesn't have a stronger mind than myself." She than took a deep breath from talking so much. "Is there anyrthing else? If not, than how about you, what other powers do you have?" Jazzmin looked over to the other shifter with a courious(sp?) look spreading across her face.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:54 pm
Well, lets see. The other girl thought for a moment and then started. "I'm a dark elf so I'm well versed in shadow magic and black arts like necromancy. Light magic doesn't agree with me and injures me more than any other type of magic and...........shapeshifting is probably my best skill being a dark elf. Dark elves are what one would call a shadow race I suppose. That's why I only know black magic. To sum it up, I'm a black mage. holding her hand palm up, she created a tiny ball of shadow magic and manipulated its form. Just to avoid conflict, please don't call me a pixie. There is a large difference between a pixie and an elf. What race are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:37 pm
"Well, it's hard to say." She continued after a few moments of thinking. "It's sort of hard to place me. Although I am able to go out into the sun like many others I know, so most myths about vampires are wrong. But other races of vampires do burst into flame once hit by sun light. I'm not really sure what to call myself and others like me. I am vampire, there's no doute about that, but there was really a name for what I am. You could say that I'm a light vampire, but only because I am able to go into the sun and not burst into flames. All my other powers are pretty much a given when you are a vampire. So the ability to go out into the sun, is the only thing different between my race and others out there." She than looked at her campion and asked "Does that make sence?" Then she looked out the window to her left and put her hand on the glass as if in deep thought.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Hatana didn't pry. She knew someone who was in distress when she saw one. Yes it makes perfect sense. You have yet to find all of your abilities. Give it time and you'll see. You'll find your place. She paused and smiled reassuringly at her companion. Well, let's get moving then. That ghost won't wait forever for us. She began to stride forward gracefully and full of confidence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:06 am
Animekatgirl
Hatana didn't pry. She knew someone who was in distress when she saw one. Yes it makes perfect sense. You have yet to find all of your abilities. Give it time and you'll see. You'll find your place. She paused and smiled reassuringly at her companion. Well, let's get moving then. That ghost won't wait forever for us. She began to stride forward gracefully and full of confidence.

"Sure. Why not?" Jazzmin said with a smirk appearing on her face.  

Cevadeva

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:11 am
walks around the dark shadowy hallways looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:07 pm
mangafilipina
Animekatgirl

Hatana made her way to the large front door of the castle and out the portcullis into the rainy weather. She turned to Jazzmin and said calmly. The graveyard is that way but the bridge is out so we'll need to find another way across. Any suggestions?  

Taiyou_Kozane

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 pm
Animekatgirl
mangafilipina
Animekatgirl

Hatana made her way to the large front door of the castle and out the portcullis into the rainy weather. She turned to Jazzmin and said calmly. The graveyard is that way but the bridge is out so we'll need to find another way across. Any suggestions?

She looked back at Hatana with a smirk."How about we transform?" With that she transformed into a hawk and took flight. She waited in mid-airfor her companionto join her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff