Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shially

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:48 am
USER NAME: Shially, call me whatever u like smile
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: no matter as long as they're nice whee
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : well, maybe one or a half when I'm busy with school, and 3 or more when I'm free smile
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Manga, anime, and anything related to Anime whee
NOTES: I'm still new here and will need a lot of help. I hope someone will adopte me and help or guide or teach me about Gaia. Please adopte me!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 am
USER NAME: black_bloody_princess ((but you can call me by my real name: Bianca))
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Uhm.. as long as they're nice, patient and understanding, that's all I want...
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : it depends on my free time.. classes in my country is about to start soon, so being online..is gonna be somewhat hard for me...
HOBBIES : anime, yaoi, reading, drawing, writing fanfics, being random
NOTES:if you adopt me, it'd be like a little sister you never had!! ^^ I swear! I'm still 13 (today's my birthday) and I really have some mood swings... but I can control myself!! maybe..but I swear! I won't beg! I work hard on my own but I think I need someone to help me a tad bit...I think..  

black_bloody_princess

exiled_one88

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:14 am
username:exiled_one88

looking to be adopted by male/female: it doesn't matter.

time spet on gaia daily: depends on the accessability to a computer to me... lately a lot tho.

hobbies:
reading, writing, biking, shooting, marksmanship,swordfighting/sparring,watching anime...w/e

notes: umm i dont know what to put here...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:33 am
USER NAME: Gweedo2525

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: No prefrence

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Lots

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Music, Animals,and so forth

NOTES confused ???  

Gweedo2525

moon lit illusionist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:47 pm
USER NAME: moon lit illusionist
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either one
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : at least 1 hour
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : TONS of fave movies, TONS of fave bands, TONS of fav books i like mostly comedies, rock and techno, and trust company but i have alot more favorites than that. i like to write poetry, and i LOVE reading.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:48 pm
oh yeah and i'm cuban! so if ur hispanic and adopt me MAJOR BONUS!  

moon lit illusionist

boy u wanna be wit

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:04 pm
USER NAME: boy u wanna be wit ( sorry for the erogant name )
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesnt matter ( female : ) ☻ )
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : about 3 hours or more.....
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, and helping people.....
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER - ummmm......i am lots of fun and i can be a shoulder to cry on when u need one, a supporting figuere when u r hurt, and a bodyguard when u r teased !!! heart Ohh yeah and i am brazilian and have a six pacK!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:39 pm
USER NAME: Naruto Fox Reaper
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either one
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : As much as I can.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Drawing and playing Vid Games.  

Nine-Tailed_Blonde_Naruto

keiji_shimizu

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:54 pm
USER NAME: flip4eva_26
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: any
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1 hr - 4 hr depend on the day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i teach ice skating, i like reading manga  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:29 pm
User Name: FreshCorpse
Looking To Be Adopted By A Male Or Female?: Either-or.
Time Spent On Gaia Daily: 4-8 hours... because I got internet in my room, finally.
Hobbies: Roleplaying, music listining, drawing.
Notes: With the amount of time I spend on Gaia I would excpect to get gold, but I don't. I MUST TRY THOUGH! Another thing, i will soon be going to college, so I will not be getting on as much, unless i have a good schedule.

FreshCorpse

b1wskynyrd

Ruthless Bear

10,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:30 pm
USER NAME: b1wskynyrd *but you can call me BEAR*
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: not picky
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : an hour or so...
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : music: metal,classic rock,punk
movies: action,comedy,thriller
tv: angel/buffy/firefly & bones...
ER, house, DOG, & Miami Ink.

NOTES:I'm a contractor from pittsburgh, oh and i'm a chick.

Prefer to be adopted by someone 18+  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:56 am
USER NAME: Bellany...(u can call me Bell 4 short or just make one up...^_^)

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:It doesn't really matter...as long as i am loved....(*^^*)

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-5 hours in weekdays....most likely to be longer in weekends....depends...^.^

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : drawing manga.....reading manga....watching anime......playing violin, piano, guitar, and recorder.....internet.......and goin out with friends and family.....n_n

NOTES: ummm...i dont really know wat to put her but...well....i am a middle school student....and im azn(if ur curious...).......who loves to have fun....and help others if i can!!!!! 3nodding ...(oh...and i love me friends... whee )...and ill try to be ur best gaian friend....or little sis.... heart oh...and im not as rich as i look.....  

NCP Natalie

cookee-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:49 am
USER NAME:cookee-chan
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:It doesn't matter with me!
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Since it's summer, alot? But I'm forced to work but I'll keep you posted if that changes!
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :Tennis, swimming, reading, sleeping, eating, drawing(badly), making sad, sad jokes. Whatever seems fun to me.
NOTES:IF you MUST know, I'm asian, err.. I like cheese? I DON'T KNOW! ... I go to high school? I'm VERY fun. (In my mind) And I'll be the best adopted gaian you have EVER had. Oh yeah.. and I like cookies?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:20 pm
Please adopt me

USER NAME: Cuteeanne
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Male
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : approx 3 hours daily
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Internet surfing
NOTES: I am a very sweet girl, very affectioanate and most of all I am a princess in my own right, a goddess in my own paradise  

cuteeanne

Falciron

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 pm
I'd enjoy being adopted. My username is Falciron, but my real name is Aaron. I don't really care what gender my adopter is, as long as they're literate (I get a bit annoyed with bad spelling and grammar) and don't mind helping out, and are able to do so. I usually spend between 2-5 hours on Gaia, though not all in one sitting, of course. My hobbies include helping out with the development of a game called Daimonin, reading Terry Pratchett novels, and listening to bass-pumping electronica on my home stereo. That is, of course, whenever I'm not playing tennis or swimming. biggrin

Or, for the organized list...

USER NAME: Falciron
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2-5 Hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ETC) : Daimonin, tennis, Discworld novels, and electronica.
NOTES: Currently trying to save up 12,000 gold in 14 days.  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff