Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Interest in Roleplaying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for polls?
Cha.
100%
 100%  [ 206 ]
Total Votes : 206

Kyle-Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:33 pm
mew mew x]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:47 pm
I injoy literate roleplaying. the reason for this is I have a huge roleplay going on right now and this one guy posts one sentend=ce randome stuff and it realy screws the story line up at times.
My forte would have to be medevail times roleplaying (mostly Fantasy medevail based) and sci-fi roleplaying....my two most used charecters are form each one:
Jackquo Serithan malsconiscky (my second most used charecter used for sci fi roleplaying!)
Phoenix Anorithian Utashima (my most used and most powerfull roleplay charecter used for medevail fantasy roleplays....and the main charecter in my new upcoming book)  

Phoenix utashima

Sorabladess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:58 am
♥__ I adore Semi-Literate roleplays.
- No One Liners
- No More Paragraphs Than Seven
- No Txt speak lyke thiis
- People Who Write Something People Can Respond To Easily

♥__ Second of all I love school roleplays, and a personal fact is I love gifted schools or family roleplays!
- Yes, I don't mind romance roleplays
- I don't care much about genders, but I prefer to be open handed and be able to choose the gender

♥__ Well, that is quite simple. Everytime I am free I check my posts, if I am late by like a few pages I try to write a lot!
- Meaning (If you didn't know) I check often when I am free
- That's often everyday

♥__ I often don't post, but I check the guild every day to see any updates. I haven't been on recently because of a test. Now I'm on vacation!
- I come here everyday
- I might not come here on school days, as for I might not be able to post every once in awhile when you need me to post.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:42 pm
i like role playing but during there's school..i may not have time on this thing.. but unlike this time i have plenty of time for roleplaying..but when xmas vcation is over may be i would no have time for it cause i'm busy.  

iMidnightShadow

Shadowy Browser

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:00 pm
I prefer literate role plays but will accept semi-literate.

My tastes are complex:

->Mostly anything with elves, dwarves, and half-breeds available.
->Anime-related RPs.
->I will only accept if there is violence somewhere, peace is boring in an RP.
->I like vampire, werewolf, etc RPs in there's no human/vampire romance in it, because that just ruins it...
->I HATE it when people make every word with a capitol letter beginning (Like This. I Just Hate It When People Talk Like This.) no matter of the place, and I hate when people shorten words. ("Ppl," "plz," "ty," etc. Doing, like "etc." and "ex." are fine.)
->And, for THE SAKE OF NOT USING THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN (Using the Lord's name in vain is bad, very bad...) DON'T TALK "lyke dis" (USING CHATSPEAK) BECAUSE IT ONLY LOWERS MY OPINION OF YOU. And believe me, I can put you down a thousand times in a minute. I am NOT someone you want for an enemy.
->I don't like incorrect spelling...
->Aaaaaaaandddd...
IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE A TEKTEK, GO TO PHOTOBUCKET, DAMMIT!

Thank you! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:44 am
dont want you as an enemy. aww, shadow...how bad can you be??? -.^  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:37 am
Kyakutaro nya tsuraien! *You explode into millions of pieces*

I made my own ancient language, foo. I kill joo!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:08 am
Graceful Falcon
What types of Roleplays you like (Literate vs. non-literate): LITERATE!! Why RP here if it isn't literate?!? It helps greatly with the flow of the writing. It also makes sense to everyone and not just those non-literate guys who use chatspeak.

I agree, somewhat, but I do not think that multi-paragraph posts are necessary each time. Decent writing is one thing, but I would prefer quality over quantity. Sometimes being concise only contributes to the style, tone, and character of a dialogue.
b  

Bellabie

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:24 am
well said bella...well said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:02 am
JOO! SHUT UP! I KILLED JOO!!!  

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:17 pm
HAHA! U JEALOUS!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:43 pm
No, I killed joo. *Pouts* XD  

Demonic Repentance

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 pm
bananas28
well said bella...well said.

Thank you. Also, I am glad that, despite what Requiem may say, you are quite alive.
heart
b  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:56 pm
he isnt requiem...he's SHADOW!  

The_Last_Avenger

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 pm
I see, now, why he wishes death upon you.
b  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces