Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"nice to meet you Marcus" she said smiling, she heard a bell ring "oh shoot, we are going to be late for class" she said standing up "what class do you have now?" she asked "i could show you the way"

oh *pulls out paper*ummm geography
"ok ill show you the way" she walked down the hall and turned left, she kept walking then stopped by a door "here it is room 238 geography" she smiled "if you need any help in finding your classes let me know ok" she smiled and walked away, she saw arage and she lightly pushed him "come on we are going to be late"

He looked up and saw Angel. "Leave me be, I don't feel like going to class," he said, putting his head back between his knees.
"and why is that?" she asked curious

"I-it's nothing..." he said, holding his legs together.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:58 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"nice to meet you Marcus" she said smiling, she heard a bell ring "oh shoot, we are going to be late for class" she said standing up "what class do you have now?" she asked "i could show you the way"

oh *pulls out paper*ummm geography
"ok ill show you the way" she walked down the hall and turned left, she kept walking then stopped by a door "here it is room 238 geography" she smiled "if you need any help in finding your classes let me know ok" she smiled and walked away, she saw arage and she lightly pushed him "come on we are going to be late"

He looked up and saw Angel. "Leave me be, I don't feel like going to class," he said, putting his head back between his knees.

"doesnt seem like nothing" she said "what is really the matter, come on, tell me its ok ill understand please"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"doesnt seem like nothing" she said "what is really the matter, come on, tell me its ok ill understand please"

"It's nothing, okay," he said, getting up and walking to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"It's nothing, okay," he said, getting up and walking to his dorm.
she signed "i was just trying to help" she whispered, she walked away humming softly, she sat down besides the lockers "man these classes are boring" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:06 pm
*bell rings*finnaly*walks out of class and heads for dorms*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:30 pm
she stood up "well class is over" she stretched and walked back to her dorm  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:32 pm
*gets into dorm and messes with the furniture moving it around*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:33 pm
Arage walked into his dorm, not bothering to close the door. He laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:34 pm
she sat in her dorm, typing on her lap top "well this is boring" she said "homework these days" she muttered, she closed the window and put some music on  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:36 pm
*finneshes messing with the furniture*done*turns on the sterio*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:41 pm
she puts her music on and starts to dance, she laughs as her cub wolf starts to play around like it was dancing  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:44 pm
Gene, being the nincompoop he is, starts walking the halls of the dormitory with a old stick, taping the doorknobs and darting off like an idiot. "Kids are meant to be pestered with, and That I must do...",He mumbles to himself.  

Atarget4u

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:44 pm
*the song gravity comes on and a single tear runs down his face*fate took you two from me
((this is gravity if you were woundering http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnuHln9v-UA ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:50 pm
lupinewarrior
name;marcus
personality;dark and mysterius little to nothing is known about him
age;14
powers;unknown to most but those close to him fire
student
male
apperence;
User Image

(Aw.....I was trying to keep this forum neat...........aw...... crying )  

Seikamoon

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 pm
Miyu walked to the library to check out some books out for the kids. She never thought this year, she was assigned as a English teacher. This is her first year of being English teacher. She was always the librarian reading some books and checking out those rudely kids, who doesn't shut up in the silent library.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff