Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm
Ebony and Grendal flew on Roc till they got to the temple, paved in gold atop a moutain, which was a bt like Rome in the time of glory. He landed elegently then he changed to human. He grinned, ''Go look around in the forest if you would Ebony, take Yarro or myself.'' ''I'll take both.'' Ebony smiled as Yarro came out. They patrolled the forest looking for leeches of harm to anything but they found no harm but a leech.

-who wants to be it?-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:38 am
Ria smirked, loving that the vampire was startled. Quietly, she waited for an audible response.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm
"What does she want peace for?" Mariele thought suspiciously. She peered sideways and noticed the wolf smirking at her. Deliberately Mariele placed the branch to the side of her desk and leaned forward to give her full attention to the teacher. "Let her wait," she thought, deciding to postpone her decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:50 pm
"Want to get some coffee after school?" Ty asked. "Sure" she said. "Cool, we'll talk more next hour" Ty said as he tried to pay attention to the teacher.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:34 pm
Ria's grin grew more pronounced as the vampire leaned back in to pay attention to the class....just as Ria was called to teach something on the board. "You see class, the simple conjugation of the regular verbs is simple, thats why you have to watch out for the irregular ones....." All the while, as she spoke, her eyes almost never left the vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:47 pm
=who wants to come in the forest? I wish to fight.-  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:39 pm
Mariele made sure to stare only at what the wolf was writing on the board, not herself. This day was getting stranger and stranger. She still hadn't made up her mind regarding the olive branch yet, but Ria (she forced herself to use her name) just wouldn't stop staring. "Can she read my mind or something?" she thought distractedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:46 pm
Confident that she had won the staring contest, Ria grinned and continued on with the lesson. She assigned work and watched with pleasure as the kids groaned, taking out their books. "I'll be at the back of the class if anyone wants a word with me."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 am
Mariele ignored her, she was determined to wait until the absolute end of class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:44 am
Lia and Ana walked into their Spanish class, plopping down in their seats. "this is so BORING after yesterday..." Lia muttered.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:50 am
ELizabeth walked into band. She enjoyed band and luckily wind ensamble brought a bit of a challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Ria engrossed herself in her book, "Angels and Demons" By Dan Brown, quickly and quietly helping the slower students that couldn't grasp such a simple concept as french.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:49 pm
Mariele noted that Ria seemed perfectly patient with the human students. "She's not part of the pack that attacked us then, they thought we were human and were definitely not nice," she thought wryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Slowly landing Ebony howled, slowly and sadly she sung her voice echoed she wanted to call somebody, anybody.  

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Lia and Ana walked out of Spanish, both of them sporting bored looks. "Well, that wasn't the most exciting thing I've ever been through."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff