Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:49 am
sitting in a tree invisible to untrained eyes milo watched the town thrive thinking about his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:15 am
*Logen appologized for beeing so clumsy, and wanders off*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:16 am
King Phar
sitting in a tree invisible to untrained eyes milo watched the town thrive thinking about his life.

*Logen went home to sleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:17 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen appologized for beeing so clumsy, and wanders off*

jumping down on logen Milo said "doiknowyouithinkidobutican'tplaceyourname?" very fast.  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:16 am
Shizuka walks out of the training grounds after five nice hours of training.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:28 am
KaosAngel012

seeing the girl walk up milo jumps off the other girl (forgeting her instantly.) and sais "hello my name is milo what are you doing here."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:30 am
King Phar
KaosAngel012

seeing the girl walk up milo jumps off the other girl (forgeting her instantly.) and sais "hello my name is milo what are you doing here."

She quickly draws out a Kunai and gets into a fighting pose. "Who wants to know?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:31 am
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She quickly draws out a Kunai and gets into a fighting pose. "Who wants to know?" she asks.

tencing his right arn milo sais in a casuwal voice "me, milo of the swamp."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:33 am
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh... I don't sense any danger in your voice..." she says smiling slightly and putting her Kunai away. "I'm Shizuka Hyuuga of the Leaf."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:36 am
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh... I don't sense any danger in your voice..." she says smiling slightly and putting her Kunai away. "I'm Shizuka Hyuuga of the Leaf."

untenceing his arm milo sais "so why you here?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:41 am
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh, I always come here to train... it's the best place for my... er.... condition," she said, smling nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:43 am
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh, I always come here to train... it's the best place for my... er.... condition," she said, smling nervously.

"ok. hey i have learned that training is better with another person care if i join you?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:51 am
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"ok. hey i have learned that training is better with another person care if i join you?"

"Oh, alright!" she said smiling to him. "Of course you can."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:54 am
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"alright, so what were jutsu were you training now?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:56 am
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"alright, so what were jutsu were you training now?"

"Oh, i was just practicing my Taijutsu, Juken," she said smiling a bit. He can notice that her eyesight never focuses on anything.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff