Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Suggestions, Problems, Questions, and Comments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxgrieverxox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:49 am
YamiCheza
xoxgrieverxox
I have a question, In the blood + movie, they refer to saya as the last original...do they not know about diva yet? and also why was a chiropteran was chasing the US plane when it was airborne?

The Blood movie is entirly different than the Blood+ anime. It was made long before the anime and has a different plot. There is no Diva or Chevaliers. In the Blood: the Last Vampire movie Saya is apparantly the last Chiropteran and hunts them. I hope I've cleared up some of the confusion. 3nodding

Thank You! here I thought the Movie sorta base to the anime...now that I look at it, it seems like that wouln't make much sense, thanks again for your help ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:45 pm
xoxgrieverxox
YamiCheza
xoxgrieverxox
I have a question, In the blood + movie, they refer to saya as the last original...do they not know about diva yet? and also why was a chiropteran was chasing the US plane when it was airborne?

The Blood movie is entirly different than the Blood+ anime. It was made long before the anime and has a different plot. There is no Diva or Chevaliers. In the Blood: the Last Vampire movie Saya is apparantly the last Chiropteran and hunts them. I hope I've cleared up some of the confusion. 3nodding

Thank You! here I thought the Movie sorta base to the anime...now that I look at it, it seems like that wouln't make much sense, thanks again for your help ^_^

No problem! I'm glad I can help. biggrin By the way, I like your signature. I heart FF8.  

YamiCheza
Crew

xoxgrieverxox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:28 pm
I know it's the best! What are your favorite things about Final Fantasy 8?!^_^ ...hahaha, I'm sorry to be a burden with all my questions, but it's just something I was really wondering about, In the last episode...did saya really die or is it a hibernated sleep, like the one she was in when George Miyagusuku found her? sorry again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 am
I don't really know where else to put it but I just wanted to say this because it makes me happy...I wonder if someone has said this though

Whenever I see your username, D-i-v-a, I always say it out loud in that low serious kind of voice "Diva" XD It's awesome and amuses me greatly so thank you!  

xoxkisaxox

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:31 am
xoxgrieverxox
I know it's the best! What are your favorite things about Final Fantasy 8?!^_^ ...hahaha, I'm sorry to be a burden with all my questions, but it's just something I was really wondering about, In the last episode...did saya really die or is it a hibernated sleep, like the one she was in when George Miyagusuku found her? sorry again

My favoriite things about ff8? Oh gosh, there's so many things I like! xd The storyline, the characters; the sorceress stuff kick butt. They seriously look scary (Adel! O_O ) and not comical.

About Saya, she just went into her 30 year hibernation. David (I believe) said that it was amazing she had been awake so long because she's only supposed to be awake for 3 years and she was awake longer than that. Why they can only stay awake 3 years and have to sleep 30 isn't explained in the show.

Don't feel like you're being a burden! We're happy to answer anyone's questions! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Adel is a bit scary, O.O not human, I say it! Thanks again ^_^ Here I thought Saya's lifespan had come to an end, but it's just her hibernation. That's a relief!  

xoxgrieverxox

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:00 pm
I think the thread needs serious revamping.
There seems to be alot of repeat threads.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:30 pm
how long is sayas long sleep?  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 am
kiropterain1
how long is sayas long sleep?

I believe they said 30 years. And I think I answered this question just a few posts before which I think I gave more detail. I hope that helps! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 am
The Golden Standard
I think the thread needs serious revamping.
There seems to be alot of repeat threads.

There are repeated questions so I hope this will help that problem:

wahmbulance Attention! PLease read through the posts before asking a question, because you may find your answer and that way the thread will not be filled up with the same question being asked over and over. Thank you. wahmbulance  

YamiCheza
Crew

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 pm
can we do a role play for blood+ because i want to have fun experience the characters being in their shoes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 pm
we could need a captain in the roleplaying for blood plus characters so we have someone to keep things straight in line so we dont mess up  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 am
can we have separate tournament on here that compete for items and stuff can we have it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm
i have a question when are you going to post some new kind of events for the following of blood plus of holiday fest week of christmas and thanksgiving fest  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items